Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13635

    Bdsm recomendations?

    Hi guys, has anyone seen Goddess Jo for a Domme session? I've been tempted but hoping to get some feedback. Thanks.

  2. #13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    I would say average.
    I reached out to her and no answer is that number on eroticmonkey up to date?

  3. #13633
    I was able to meet up with her twice.

    Her husband died a year ago and she told me that she is new to this trying to pay the mortgage. And she said she loves sucking dick so why not?

    She is alot of fun if you can get in touch with her. She even gave me her personal number and I still have problems hooking up. We are even Facebook friends now

    Average looking face. Short hair. Nice spinner body.

    She likes dfk, she doesn't do anal but she loves her ass licked. She sat on my chest facing me and laid back and played with herself while I licked her ass and had multiple orgasams doing this. After while licking her pussy doing the 69 I slowly put my finger in her ass and eventually I could feel her push back on it. She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose too.

    Last time I saw her she told me she took all her ads down. We kind of hit it off so she said she still would see me. I have been trying to get in touch with her all week. No luck.

    I ended up just seeing kelly in north providence. Not attractive at all but a very nice lady who also can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She sucks the boys, licks your legs and will even lick your ass for 40 extra. She also loves getting fucked in the ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    I'm looking for any info possible on this one who posted in the Rhode Island STG claiming to be new to the hobby and living in Blackstone, Massachusetts. We were communicating and I was ready to take the plunge and then she disappeared. I'm not sure if she is legit or anyone has seen her. I'm hoping if she is who she claims to be I'd love to see her and TOFT. I'm just not looking to walk into anything that is not as it seems. Any info would help. I'm posting a pic from an old ad on found from her a while back.

  4. #13632
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    Hey man are you sure that's actually Jade. She usually lives to post tons of pics of herself. Those pics are Cece I guess? I hope it's her she's the fucking best.
    100 % positive I have seen Jade before.

  5. #13631

    No BBBJ

    She was advertising in CT for some time, perhaps a year ago. I inquired and learned no BBBJ. She was pissed I asked, so we never met. Next!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this one's performance, but I'm hsving difficulty finding something on her. Any chance one of you saw her when she visited Providence?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...riday/36756133

  6. #13630
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this one's performance, but I'm hsving difficulty finding something on her. Any chance one of you saw her when she visited Providence?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...riday/36756133
    I saw her in Groton a while ago. Pretty lackluster CBJ. I remember another guy saying he had a good time with her on the eastern ct forum. I also remember another guy complaining about her place.

    In providence being surrounded by shady characters when they went to see her. She's not bad looking though, tight little body, just lacking teeth.

  7. #13629

    Are you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jade back in January of this year. Had a good time with her then. Saw an ad with a new number, made to appointment and I was off. Advertising 2 girls, went for it. Got there and Cece ran out to the store. Jade started things off without her. I was the first of the day, roaming, licking, my cock deep in her mouth. Had to change it up, brought her to an O with my tongue. Cece walks in, undresses and starts in on me. My god, this girls mouth suction cupped itself around me and it was long before she took it down her throat. She is really good. After a brief rest, Jade is kissing me, Cece is sucking me again, on goes the cover and she hops on. Rides a bit, then Jade hops on while Cece is kissing me. What a blur for an hour. Will repeat.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/576813474330
    Hey man are you sure that's actually Jade. She usually lives to post tons of pics of herself. Those pics are Cece I guess? I hope it's her she's the fucking best.

  8. #13628

    Any word on Robin H

    Anyone remember robin h. Blonde, butterfly tattoo on her vagina.

    Regular bbcip.

    Lived in warren, then fall river, then Pawtucket. Chatted regularly now her FB is flooded with spam.

    Anyone know what happened or have her contact.

  9. #13627

    Visiting girl down in Florida

    I'm curious about this one's performance, but I'm hsving difficulty finding something on her. Any chance one of you saw her when she visited Providence?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...riday/36756133

  10. #13626

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jade back in January of this year. Had a good time with her then. Saw an ad with a new number, made to appointment and I was off. Advertising 2 girls, went for it. Got there and Cece ran out to the store. Jade started things off without her. I was the first of the day, roaming, licking, my cock deep in her mouth. Had to change it up, brought her to an O with my tongue. Cece walks in, undresses and starts in on me. My god, this girls mouth suction cupped itself around me and it was long before she took it down her throat. She is really good. After a brief rest, Jade is kissing me, Cece is sucking me again, on goes the cover and she hops on. Rides a bit, then Jade hops on while Cece is kissing me. What a blur for an hour. Will repeat.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/576813474330
    What was the damage for both? Up to 1 h?

  11. #13625
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jade back in January of this year. Had a good time with her then. Saw an ad with a new number, made to appointment and I was off. Advertising 2 girls, went for it. Got there and Cece ran out to the store. Jade started things off without her. I was the first of the day, roaming, licking, my cock deep in her mouth. Had to change it up, brought her to an O with my tongue. Cece walks in, undresses and starts in on me. My god, this girls mouth suction cupped itself around me and it was long before she took it down her throat. She is really good. After a brief rest, Jade is kissing me, Cece is sucking me again, on goes the cover and she hops on. Rides a bit, then Jade hops on while Cece is kissing me. What a blur for an hour. Will repeat.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/576813474330
    Jade, of course, was bareback for everything, and used to take sperm in every hole. How about CeCe? Does anyone know?

  12. #13624

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Is her friend a bbw?
    I would say average.

  13. #13623
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and the friend. Kris is the same. If you know. You know.

    The new friend is a winner. Damn near perfect tits, probably C / D. Tight, real tight and shaved. Loud and loves to please.

    Great experience!!
    Is her friend a bbw?

  14. #13622

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    My guess from about six months ago is she looks similar and tits are not as floppy. She did gain some weight a few years ago. But last time I saw her took a bunch off.

    Her other friend is new and not the deaf one.
    I saw her and the friend. Kris is the same. If you know. You know.

    The new friend is a winner. Damn near perfect tits, probably C / D. Tight, real tight and shaved. Loud and loves to please.

    Great experience!!

  15. #13621

    Jade is back

    Saw Jade back in January of this year. Had a good time with her then. Saw an ad with a new number, made to appointment and I was off. Advertising 2 girls, went for it. Got there and Cece ran out to the store. Jade started things off without her. I was the first of the day, roaming, licking, my cock deep in her mouth. Had to change it up, brought her to an O with my tongue. Cece walks in, undresses and starts in on me. My god, this girls mouth suction cupped itself around me and it was long before she took it down her throat. She is really good. After a brief rest, Jade is kissing me, Cece is sucking me again, on goes the cover and she hops on. Rides a bit, then Jade hops on while Cece is kissing me. What a blur for an hour. Will repeat.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/576813474330

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape