Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 917 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 967 1017 1417 1917 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19713

    Brittney. Recommend stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I seen a post from Brittney saying she has only a few days left and was quitting. I tried reaching her before, but with no luck. At one time I was fairly regular with her. Is this the first time she has gotten out? Has she returned before after a while? Really would have liked to seen her once more before she left.
    I had a couple posts a few weeks ago you should read. I was a regular with Brittney when in town. I started to get threats from what I understand to be her boyfriend. He did not want me contacting her. I am now back in Mason and also confirmed what someone else posted that the hotel she stayed out is closed down. Another sad story for a gal that always seemed nice.

  2. #19712

    Kylie. Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamaJama  [View Original Post]
    So all the rumors about Kylie coming out of retirement are false?
    I bought credits on WhatsYourPrice just to talk to her. Thought I'd have better luck getting to see her on there. I got one reply from her then her profile disappear. And other on that site seem to be flakes or want the moon.

  3. #19711
    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I seen a post from Brittney saying she has only a few days left and was quitting. I tried reaching her before, but with no luck. At one time I was fairly regular with her. Is this the first time she has gotten out? Has she returned before after a while? Really would have liked to seen her once more before she left.
    She is out an her BF has her phone an usually answered with a very nasty message. The best I can remember this is her first retirement.

  4. #19710

    Brittney

    A few weeks ago I seen a post from Brittney saying she has only a few days left and was quitting. I tried reaching her before, but with no luck. At one time I was fairly regular with her. Is this the first time she has gotten out? Has she returned before after a while? Really would have liked to seen her once more before she left.

  5. #19709
    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    Kylie has tried to come back, however, she is being controlled, by a bf, pimp, manager, who knows. I did talk to her briefly, when she shared a little bit, then I never heard from her again.
    What she exactly told you?

  6. #19708

    No Reviews of this longtime STG Poster

    Anyone ever see this one:

    https://covington.skipthegames.com/f...a/219380179524

    Longtime poster in STG, but no reviews that I can find.

    Those eyebrows are wild!

  7. #19707

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamaJama  [View Original Post]
    So all the rumors about Kylie coming out of retirement are false?
    Kylie has tried to come back, however, she is being controlled, by a bf, pimp, manager, who knows. I did talk to her briefly, when she shared a little bit, then I never heard from her again.

  8. #19706

    Taylor Nikole still seems to be active

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    Her FB page is still there. She just changed her name. Perhaps Mr. F just got tired of tasting monger jizz when he would DATY and finally said enough is enough.
    She's active on Twitter:

    https://twitter.com/TaylorNCinci

    I think with all the different sites and social platforms nowadays, some of these girls have trouble keeping up. (I know I dod.).

  9. #19705

    Jo jo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Well look who's back. I assume she was visiting uncle but it looks like she might be back. I used to visit her back when she was with sis and it was always an ok experience. Anyone had a visit since she has come back?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60532635/
    Yes she went to see her uncle, however she has been out for a couple weeks, maybe longer, she was only in this time for about a week. She hasnt changed any just saw her, before I left for Florida, always enjoyable, she just texted me last night.

  10. #19704

    Past

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time with her. Her record is a time waster. Poor comm. With a lot of unfavorable post. As always YMMV.
    I can't comment on past post or anyone else's experiences. I've had several good experiences with her and share them in case others are interested. I do the same on anyone I see.

  11. #19703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Blossum

    Well look who's back. I assume she was visiting uncle but it looks like she might be back. I used to visit her back when she was with sis and it was always an ok experience. Anyone had a visit since she has come back?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60532635/

  12. #19702

    Kylie

    So all the rumors about Kylie coming out of retirement are false?

  13. #19701

    Only fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    Her FB page is still there. She just changed her name. Perhaps Mr. F just got tired of tasting monger jizz when he would DATY and finally said enough is enough.
    We might have lost another o e to only fans.

  14. #19700
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Just do a search; there are a number of reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking of taking the plunge as she's my type. Any input is appreciated and I'll def report back as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmen-companion22
    She has a boy / girl vid along with plenty of face pics on her onlyfans page. Unless she's fixed her dental situation, there's a reason she's not smiling. \.

    Also, she ran with Taylor Nicole for quite a while. I see someone trying to find her further down the thread.

  15. #19699

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking of taking the plunge as she's my type. Any input is appreciated and I'll def report back as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmen-companion22
    Just do a search; there are a number of reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape