Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 693 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4313

    "Classy"

    There are a lot of things like this.

    If someone says "I'm not drunk. " they almost certainly are.

    If a guy says "I'm cool. " he probably isn't.

    If a woman says "I'm classy. " she will probably order the cheese fries at Jack in the Box, but call them "Frites au fromage. ".

  2. #4312

    "classy" = sarcasm

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    In my lifetime, I've never encountered a woman that said she was classy that was actually classy. Just like I've rarely encountered a woman that says she's intelligent that is actually intelligent.
    LOL soo true true. Same for "upscale" , "clean" and every other adjective listed in inverted comments. Wish most women and I am not referring only to the hobby. Facebook is filled with restroom selfies. Not sure why soo many women take those. Don't they have access to a mirror anywhere else?

  3. #4311
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous03  [View Original Post]
    I blocked her so don't have her profile link. She wants to go straight to text and then wants to cut the BS and because she doesn't want to "waste her valuable time", the lowest she'd do is $1000 per meet. Hard pass for me.
    Don't think that profile is real or at least the pictures are not her. I was not sure about that, so I asked for verification pictures but she kept avoiding it making every excuse under the sun. Then she asked for some $$ to do facetime while she showers. I just didn't respond after that.

  4. #4310

    Umm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    In my lifetime, I've never encountered a woman that said she was classy that was actually classy. Just like I've rarely encountered a woman that says she's intelligent that is actually intelligent.
    I had never thought about this before, but this is 100% true.

  5. #4309
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous03  [View Original Post]
    I blocked her so don't have her profile link. She wants to go straight to text and then wants to cut the BS and because she doesn't want to "waste her valuable time", the lowest she'd do is $1000 per meet. Hard pass for me.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6f76...1-8f606f1ba662

  6. #4308

    Mid-west-sugarbby on Seeking

    I blocked her so don't have her profile link. She wants to go straight to text and then wants to cut the BS and because she doesn't want to "waste her valuable time", the lowest she'd do is $1000 per meet. Hard pass for me.

  7. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Always wondered why soo many self-proclaimed "classy" women take selfies in public restrooms? I see a ton of restroom selfies and 99.999% of them are women. Anyone understand the logic. I mean is that the only place you could find a mirror these days?
    In my lifetime, I've never encountered a woman that said she was classy that was actually classy. Just like I've rarely encountered a woman that says she's intelligent that is actually intelligent.

  8. #4306

    Beautifulfreak6969

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    She is 24 in Seattle, hispanic.

    Kind of nuts, she wanted 300 per meet and over 2 K a month allowance and no way is she worth it, said never does anything uncovered, when I balked at price she started calling me all sorts of names, said if she wanted to she could have found out where I lived after we met and other bullshit, then she blocked me.

    That one could be trouble.
    She pops up with a new profile from time to time, and others have written about her here (under whatever user name she was using at that time). She also contacted me yesterday. She was open to BBBJ but not BBFS. She wanted 250, and also freaked out when I declined her suggested amount. I then blocked her. Way too much drama. Also, her physique is not my cup of tea, and definitely not worth 250.

  9. #4305

    Beautifulfreak6969

    She is 24 in Seattle, hispanic.

    Kind of nuts, she wanted 300 per meet and over 2 K a month allowance and no way is she worth it, said never does anything uncovered, when I balked at price she started calling me all sorts of names, said if she wanted to she could have found out where I lived after we met and other bullshit, then she blocked me.

    That one could be trouble.

  10. #4304
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Always wondered why soo many self-proclaimed "classy" women take selfies in public restrooms? I see a ton of restroom selfies and 99.999% of them are women. Anyone understand the logic.
    They are just projecting something they are not. Same as other dating sites "I don't do hookups" are the ones you can CIP later that night.

  11. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardQ  [View Original Post]
    Nga man165.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/15e81...b-f6dbdde7416e

    Profile says Seattle, but she is in Olympia. She is looking for a husband.
    I chatted with her too, weird vibes, not sure she's real. Profiles with one pic are often fake.

  12. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? I did a search through this forum to no results.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76c94...9-ffdafe028e8e
    Talked to her, set up a very good arrangement but it just went by the wayside as I got distracted by other girls. So I haven't followed up since.

  13. #4301

    LeeAnnWest

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? I did a search through this forum to no results.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76c94...9-ffdafe028e8e
    I was talking to her for a little while, but then she was adamant about having an allowance start at the meet and greet, and wanted to bring a friend to the dinner for her safety. So, I didn't pursue it further. You may have better luck.

  14. #4300

    Nga man165 and Mileyli

    Nga man165.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/15e81...b-f6dbdde7416e

    Profile says Seattle, but she is in Olympia. She is looking for a husband.

    Mileyli.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e84e2...0-1248d17bb2d5

    Wants to be paid for the first coffee shop meeting.

    Anyone have better luck?

  15. #4299

    LeeAnnWest

    Any info on her? I did a search through this forum to no results.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76c94...9-ffdafe028e8e

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape