Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. I'll cross her off the list.

    I'm planning to see Salma tomorrow, and unless someone calls dibs, Ruby next week.

    I'll post my experience with Salma after I see her. But I would really like to get a few more volunteers to TOFTT with me before I do all the work. .
    I'm going to call today to see about booking some time with Ava.

  2. #23841

    Salma

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. I'll cross her off the list.

    I'm planning to see Salma tomorrow, and unless someone calls dibs, Ruby next week.

    I'll post my experience with Salma after I see her. But I would really like to get a few more volunteers to TOFTT with me before I do all the work. .
    Just saw the pictures of Salma and will be eagerly awaiting for reviews. I've never paid CLM a visit and I'd like to try the jacuzzi option.

  3. #23840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I saw CLM Laura over a year ago. She matches the pictures. Tall & thin Eastern Euro with cute face. Massage, CBJ, DATY, 69, then CFS for 300 HHR session with a good attitude. Would see again.
    $300 for a half hour? Including the entrance fee, or in addition to the entrance fee? Was there any GFE involved and was a BBBJ an option?

  4. #23839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to add Ruby to my list next week. I'll report back in.

    What was your experience with Laura? Menu? Upcharges? Attitude?
    I saw CLM Laura over a year ago. She matches the pictures. Tall & thin Eastern Euro with cute face. Massage, CBJ, DATY, 69, then CFS for 300 HHR session with a good attitude. Would see again.

  5. #23838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Waking521  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to know about Ruby, since she comes out to Schaumburg so often.

    I've also seen Victoria (last year) and Laura when they came out to the nw burbs
    I'm going to add Ruby to my list next week. I'll report back in.

    What was your experience with Laura? Menu? Upcharges? Attitude?

  6. #23837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    CLM latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Amy is a worn out pro from NY with terrible baby damage, and sky high upcharge prices. I would avoid.
    Good to know. I'll cross her off the list.

    I'm planning to see Salma tomorrow, and unless someone calls dibs, Ruby next week.

    I'll post my experience with Salma after I see her. But I would really like to get a few more volunteers to TOFTT with me before I do all the work. .

  7. #23836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrohman  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping to see Ivy, but CLM says she doesn't work there anymore. Anyone know if she went out on her own?
    Ivy started that new shop with Claire. Here's the website:

    https://www.cityescapebodyrubs.com/our-services

    What was on Ivy's menu? I was thinking about going to see Claire, assuming it's not too awkward. If it is, maybe I'll see Ivy instead.

  8. #23835
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jessica, Claire (now with her own place) and Suzie. Claire didn't do it for everybody, but we had a special bond the first few times we saw each other. Towards the end things started changing for the worse, which she blamed on some guy drama "confusing" her. That's why I have yet to see her at her new place.

    I have the same special bond with Jessica now, though. Like Claire she knows it's not about the massage it's about the GFE FS. And she likes to give and receive. She definitely loves the job.

    Suzie everybody knows about. They all love her because she's hot, young, and acts like a little girl. But her menu is constantly changing. Some guys report CFS, some report BBBJ only, some report CBJ only. Some say she likes DATY some say she won't allow it. When I saw her she was as hot as advertised, but the menu was way too limited for the upcharge. I settled for the CBJ, which is probably the first I had in like 10 years. It felt as lousy as I remember. On the other hand, I could see why the guys who were lucky enough to get a BBBJ were so into her. She's got this "uh oh, I made a mess of your cock, daddy" routine down that would have been great if I could feel it. Ugh.

    Curious to centralize the menus and feedback here so we can have one place to know about what each CLM girl offers.

    Even though I'm feeling loyal to Jessica if other guys want to go in with me (not literally) I'm willing to share TOFTT responsibilities and spend a week or two going through their entire roster.

    Ruby, Salma, Sophie, Naomi and Amy are all on my radar. I will take two of them if I can get other posters to commit to the rest over the next week or two. Or proposing someone else who doesn't have reviews or menu yet.

    Anybody up for it?
    I was hoping to see Ivy, but CLM says she doesn't work there anymore. Anyone know if she went out on her own?

  9. #23834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jessica, Claire (now with her own place) and Suzie. Claire didn't do it for everybody, but we had a special bond the first few times we saw each other. Towards the end things started changing for the worse, which she blamed on some guy drama "confusing" her. That's why I have yet to see her at her new place.

    I have the same special bond with Jessica now, though. Like Claire she knows it's not about the massage it's about the GFE FS. And she likes to give and receive. She definitely loves the job.

    Suzie everybody knows about. They all love her because she's hot, young, and acts like a little girl. But her menu is constantly changing. Some guys report CFS, some report BBBJ only, some report CBJ only. Some say she likes DATY some say she won't allow it. When I saw her she was as hot as advertised, but the menu was way too limited for the upcharge. I settled for the CBJ, which is probably the first I had in like 10 years. It felt as lousy as I remember. On the other hand, I could see why the guys who were lucky enough to get a BBBJ were so into her. She's got this "uh oh, I made a mess of your cock, daddy" routine down that would have been great if I could feel it. Ugh.

    Curious to centralize the menus and feedback here so we can have one place to know about what each CLM girl offers.
    Amy is a worn out pro from NY with terrible baby damage, and sky high upcharge prices. I would avoid.

  10. #23833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Chicagoland Massage Chicagoland Bodyrub

    I've seen Jessica, Claire (now with her own place) and Suzie. Claire didn't do it for everybody, but we had a special bond the first few times we saw each other. Towards the end things started changing for the worse, which she blamed on some guy drama "confusing" her. That's why I have yet to see her at her new place.

    I have the same special bond with Jessica now, though. Like Claire she knows it's not about the massage it's about the GFE FS. And she likes to give and receive. She definitely loves the job.

    Suzie everybody knows about. They all love her because she's hot, young, and acts like a little girl. But her menu is constantly changing. Some guys report CFS, some report BBBJ only, some report CBJ only. Some say she likes DATY some say she won't allow it. When I saw her she was as hot as advertised, but the menu was way too limited for the upcharge. I settled for the CBJ, which is probably the first I had in like 10 years. It felt as lousy as I remember. On the other hand, I could see why the guys who were lucky enough to get a BBBJ were so into her. She's got this "uh oh, I made a mess of your cock, daddy" routine down that would have been great if I could feel it. Ugh.

    Curious to centralize the menus and feedback here so we can have one place to know about what each CLM girl offers.

    Even though I'm feeling loyal to Jessica if other guys want to go in with me (not literally) I'm willing to share TOFTT responsibilities and spend a week or two going through their entire roster.

    Ruby, Salma, Sophie, Naomi and Amy are all on my radar. I will take two of them if I can get other posters to commit to the rest over the next week or two. Or proposing someone else who doesn't have reviews or menu yet.

    Anybody up for it?

  11. #23832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Waking521  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to know about Ruby, since she comes out to Schaumburg so often.

    I've also seen Victoria (last year) and Laura when they came out to the nw burbs. I'm very interested in seeing Sophie--if anyone can tell me about experiences with her. But I'm concerned about parking in the city. I'm very bad at parallel parking LOL. Can anyone put my mind at ease about that?
    There are no parking lots in any of the city locations I've been to, so if you flat out don't know how to parallel park you might be in some trouble.

    But parking itself is easy. None of the locations are downtown so the cars aren't back to back in any of those locations. If you're a terrible parker, you might hit a curb, but you won't hit a car.

  12. #23831
    I'd also like to know about Ruby, since she comes out to Schaumburg so often.

    I've also seen Victoria (last year) and Laura when they came out to the nw burbs. I'm very interested in seeing Sophie--if anyone can tell me about experiences with her. But I'm concerned about parking in the city. I'm very bad at parallel parking LOL. Can anyone put my mind at ease about that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alias7883  [View Original Post]
    Only seen Maddie, she's good looking, but I get the impression she's not into it (YMMV). If your more into the providers who love it, you'd probably find her low-energy The pictures are edited, but a good approximation of what she looks like.

  13. #23830
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. What was on her menu?

    Oddly I don't see any pictures of her on the CLM website, they just mention that she's there but no other mention about her or her schedule.

    Enthusiasm is really important to me. I like girls who are as into me as I'm into them, which is why I prefer the 28-36 year old GND types to the 20 year old bombshells. They're closer to my age and what I date in real life.
    I've seen several of the talent at CLM and can attest few are as enthusiastic about their roles than Melissa and Suzie.

  14. #23829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias7883  [View Original Post]
    Only seen Maddie, she's good looking, but I get the impression she's not into it (YMMV). If your more into the providers who love it, you'd probably find her low-energy The pictures are edited, but a good approximation of what she looks like.
    Thanks. What was on her menu?

    Oddly I don't see any pictures of her on the CLM website, they just mention that she's there but no other mention about her or her schedule.

    Enthusiasm is really important to me. I like girls who are as into me as I'm into them, which is why I prefer the 28-36 year old GND types to the 20 year old bombshells. They're closer to my age and what I date in real life.

  15. #23828

    Hello All

    Hey everyone,

    Just joined this forum. Been a member of Rm since 2012 and another site since 2013 or 2014. Was told about this site a while ago and was reading through the forum. It's nice to see some good chatter and guys sharing different info. That seems to be a lost art on the other sites. I'm a northsider and generally visit spas in this area. I love big naturals though and will try and travel for them. I look forward to contributing what I can and being part of the discussion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape