Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 19288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10693

    More meetings with Andrea

    In my earlier experiences with Andrea, I had the impression she was always in Palm Bay. As I'm close to the north end of Melbourne, visits to providers in Palm Bay push the time limits of being discrete for me. I noticed in her ad lately she was showing Melbourne as the incall location. I sent her a text to check, she gave her incall location as being close to 192, I set something up with her for later that day. In fact, she's been in the same spot for a few weeks so I've met with her twice while the location is more convenient for me. I know there is the eternal debate as to GPS, donations constantly going up or whatever. I get the argument, I just don't necessarily agree with the argument. For me, Andrea is one of the more attractive providers in Brevard, she seems to have none of the all too common candy habits, comms are good and she provides an enjoyable experience. While I still don't know if I call her GFE, she has seemed to open up a bit with repeat visits and I absolutely plan on seeing her again, especially if she stays in Melbourne! If you like her pictures and you're okay with the donation, give her a call. If you think her donation is unreasonable, then don't.

    Any other mongers seen Andrea at least three or four times? If so, PM me, I've got a question for you!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/450111650262

  2. #10692

    Fiesty and Fun

    I visited Fiesty a few weeks ago. I handed her an envelope, then sat and talked with her for a few minutes. I felt very bad about what has happened to her. I don't recommend using any of her services.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/808241231977

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Fiesty & Fun is still around?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/940880069485

  3. #10691
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Candy

    Not to judge, as a recovered addict of several years myself, but I'd like to see a good girl without a candy habit. I saw a post about a provider a while ago, that spoke of one such girl. Apparently its rare. Ad stated was just somebody trying to make it. Who was this? Or similar. Thank you.

  4. #10690

    Check your inbox please!

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from her?
    Sent you a pm.

  5. #10689

    Boss Bus

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see that cause I don't see her in the grey bar motel yet?
    On 4/4, a cameo at arrests. Org brevard.

  6. #10688

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    She was in the funny pages yesterday for FTA.
    Where did you see that cause I don't see her in the grey bar motel yet?

  7. #10687

    Like A Boss

    She was in the funny pages yesterday for FTA.

  8. #10686

    Ran

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from her?
    She's hiding out from uncle Ivey. Currently in deland.

  9. #10685

    Bosslady

    Anyone seen or heard from her?

  10. #10684

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I have been a fan and friend of Heather for a number of years. Try to get together at least once a month. She is always accommodating, fun, sexy, with an open menu. Heather and LSME are without doubt the best in Brevard. Only wish Marcella was around a bit more. For those of you who have not had the please of Heather's company do so ASAP. Definitely a true experience.

  11. #10683

    Kay Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by Amitjlc2  [View Original Post]
    I regret to inform you all that Kay is moving out of state. I have been seeing her the last few months about every other week. If you have her number you should try and see her before she's gone. Good luck.
    That sucks! I've only met her once but I'd definitely like to see her again. Did she say when she's leaving?

  12. #10682

    Link for Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut7390  [View Original Post]
    Had a short dream with Heather today. She squeezed me in to a time slot that worked for me and was I ever glad she did. She met me in a robe with nothing underneath and it was quite a sight. I'm not sure of her age, but I don't care. She has a rockin hot body and skills to match. The menu is great but I didn't get a chance to try everything available. She is extremely nice, hygienic and no drugs! I will definitely return and try some more items. She is on erotic monkey, that's where I got her number.
    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    Here's a link for Heather, https://adultsearch.com/florida/coco...scorts/2153482.

  13. #10681

    Heather?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut7390  [View Original Post]
    Had a short dream with Heather today. She squeezed me in to a time slot that worked for me and was I ever glad she did. She met me in a robe with nothing underneath and it was quite a sight. I'm not sure of her age, but I don't care. She has a rockin hot body and skills to match. The menu is great but I didn't get a chance to try everything available. She is extremely nice, hygienic and no drugs! I will definitely return and try some more items. She is on erotic monkey, that's where I got her number.
    Got a link?

  14. #10680

    Kay Belle

    I regret to inform you all that Kay is moving out of state. I have been seeing her the last few months about every other week. If you have her number you should try and see her before she's gone. Good luck.

  15. #10679

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut7390  [View Original Post]
    Had a short dream with Heather today. She squeezed me in to a time slot that worked for me and was I ever glad she did. She met me in a robe with nothing underneath and it was quite a sight. I'm not sure of her age, but I don't care. She has a rockin hot body and skills to match. The menu is great but I didn't get a chance to try everything available. She is extremely nice, hygienic and no drugs! I will definitely return and try some more items. She is on erotic monkey, that's where I got her number.
    I went back and read your reviews and it's been awhile since you have posted any reviews, but based on your experience I would have to agree. Although my experience was in 2007 when she lived in Indialantic and she was in her forties then but it's nice to hear that she still has a rocking great body and offers a good experience. It's nice to read that all us older folks still can have fun and that older providers like Heather can offer a good experience! Try writing some more, I'm sure we would all love to hear from you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape