Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 19284
-
04-07-21 05:35 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 117Boss Bus
On 4/4, a cameo at arrests. Org brevard.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 03:00 #10688Banned Member

Posts: 1739Info
Where did you see that cause I don't see her in the grey bar motel yet?
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 23:10 #10687Senior Member

Posts: 117Like A Boss
She was in the funny pages yesterday for FTA.
-
04-06-21 17:55 #10686Banned Member

Posts: 1739Ran
She's hiding out from uncle Ivey. Currently in deland.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 10:44 #10685Senior Member

Posts: 346Bosslady
Anyone seen or heard from her?
-
04-06-21 10:15 #10684Senior Member

Posts: 95Heather
I have been a fan and friend of Heather for a number of years. Try to get together at least once a month. She is always accommodating, fun, sexy, with an open menu. Heather and LSME are without doubt the best in Brevard. Only wish Marcella was around a bit more. For those of you who have not had the please of Heather's company do so ASAP. Definitely a true experience.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 09:07 #10683Senior Member

Posts: 2954Kay Belle
That sucks! I've only met her once but I'd definitely like to see her again. Did she say when she's leaving?
Originally Posted by Amitjlc2
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 09:06 #10682Senior Member

Posts: 2954Link for Heather
Originally Posted by SpacedOut7390
[View Original Post]
Here's a link for Heather, https://adultsearch.com/florida/coco...scorts/2153482.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 08:28 #10681Senior Member

Posts: 255Heather?
Got a link?
Originally Posted by SpacedOut7390
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 00:15 #10680Regular Member

Posts: 23Kay Belle
I regret to inform you all that Kay is moving out of state. I have been seeing her the last few months about every other week. If you have her number you should try and see her before she's gone. Good luck.
-
04-05-21 22:20 #10679Senior Member

Posts: 1941Heather
I went back and read your reviews and it's been awhile since you have posted any reviews, but based on your experience I would have to agree. Although my experience was in 2007 when she lived in Indialantic and she was in her forties then but it's nice to hear that she still has a rocking great body and offers a good experience. It's nice to read that all us older folks still can have fun and that older providers like Heather can offer a good experience! Try writing some more, I'm sure we would all love to hear from you!
Originally Posted by SpacedOut7390
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 22:11 #10678Regular Member

Posts: 14Alexa the green eyed Cuban
Thanks for the heads up. Almost got hooked by this one but luckily comms broke down after a few back and forths.
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 17:51 #10677Regular Member

Posts: 12Heather
Had a short dream with Heather today. She squeezed me in to a time slot that worked for me and was I ever glad she did. She met me in a robe with nothing underneath and it was quite a sight. I'm not sure of her age, but I don't care. She has a rockin hot body and skills to match. The menu is great but I didn't get a chance to try everything available. She is extremely nice, hygienic and no drugs! I will definitely return and try some more items. She is on erotic monkey, that's where I got her number.
-
04-05-21 11:12 #10676Senior Member

Posts: 328Space Coast Report. Nikki, Wendy, Trish
I visited the space coast a week ago. Here is my report.
It was a Friday afternoon, my date with a woman north of Orlando had been cancelled. I had made some calls the day before to a few women in the area that had made my list.
Nikki. My top choice, never responded.
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/nikki-2/
Wendy. My second choice, replied by text and we set up a date for 8 pm. Then she ghosted me. Never sent an address, never heard from her again.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...b/571408257941
Trish. My third choice, never responded.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/738862535533
I really wasn't feeling it with any others on my list, so I decided to hang up the condoms for the night and go to bed. It was a very disappointing two days with the only highlight being Ronnie in Cape Canaveral. She is a gem.
-
04-04-21 12:41 #10675Banned Member

Posts: 551Nicolette
Tried to set something up to visit her, but sadly she said that she's moved down south and out of Brevard. Ugh. She was one of the better and more reliable ones.








Reply With Quote





