Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 472 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 7073
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Had an opportunity to visit Blue on a recent trip to S Fl. (Did not go to the St Rd 7 location based on mixed reviews.) So, I found the place, knock on the door and the girl that answered in lingerie was one of the most attractive AMP girls I've ever seen. If this is the norm for you all in S Fl, you are very lucky! So the bad part: I went there specifically for nuru. Well, this girl speaks very little English. Never got the nuru. Disappointed but the rest of the visit turned out stellar.

    Paid. 7 for the hour. I read the massage here was below average, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not the greatest ever but she put in effort. On the flip, she lays across my chest and starts kissing my chest. I rub her shoulders and then she got playful. Big beautiful eyes, beautiful smile and just a very playful, fun personality. Asked for FS, she said $$. Before I could even react, she says no, just $. 5. I said how about $. 2 & she immediately agreed. Started CBJ and took it deep. Again, above average. On to CG. That was good but we just kept goofing off. It was strange. We were laughing, just having fun. Switch to mish and I'm fairly sure she actually started enjoying it. Genuinely. On to doggy and that's when I was sure she liked it. I hate the fake moans. If she was faking, she is the best fake I ever met. Back to CG. Then we took a rest. We had been going at it for about 25 minutes and she grabs her phone and says our time is up but don't leave. What? She gets out Google Translate and we sat around talking for another 15 minutes. She told me some things about her situation. Genuine is the word that comes to mind. So about 30 minutes past our time, she tells me you aren't leaving until you finish. At this point I was more than satisfied and it's not rare that I don't get off. I hate condoms but I'm too scared for BBFS. So she gives me a combo of BBBJ and HJ. 10 minutes later, I was rewarded. She went for hot towels, cleans me up. Gets undressed again and told me it was my turn to massage her. WTF? So, I did. LOL. 2 hours after arriving I left. Spent $. 9 total. This girl is a 9 in my book on looks. 10+ on personality. And 8. 5 on performance. Been here less than 2 months. I would go broke on her if I lived there.

    One word of caution, YMMV. I'm not the average monger. I value the experience more than the event. If you just want to get your rocks off, you'll be happy with this beauty. But it was her personality, smile, her genuine kindness and non rushed attitude that made this one near the top of my AMP experiences. Name is Cherry.
    Any info name of AMP or Tel. Number please. ?

  2. #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBones  [View Original Post]
    Must have changed the staff there. Been walking out of both locations for months.
    Only one visit for me and Cherry did say she's only been in the US since Feb. So I would say she is fairly new. Can't speak to the rest. Good luck.

  3. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    I would love to visit this location. Do you have the name or address of this AMP? I looked up blue asian massage and a ton popped up. Much appreciated.
    I wish I had the text to confirm. I believe it was at the 3800 block of coconut creek. Back side of the building. If you call or text that number, they'll send you the details. Sorry, wish I could help more. But I'm not local.

  4. #2435
    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Had an opportunity to visit Blue on a recent trip to S Fl. (Did not go to the St Rd 7 location based on mixed reviews.) So, I found the place, knock on the door and the girl that answered in lingerie was one of the most attractive AMP girls I've ever seen. If this is the norm for you all in S Fl, you are very lucky! So the bad part: I went there specifically for nuru. Well, this girl speaks very little English. Never got the nuru. Disappointed but the rest of the visit turned out stellar.

    .
    Must have changed the staff there. Been walking out of both locations for months.

  5. #2434
    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Had an opportunity to visit Blue on a recent trip to S Fl. (Did not go to the St Rd 7 location based on mixed reviews.) So, I found the place, knock on the door and the girl that answered in lingerie was one of the most attractive AMP girls I've ever seen. If this is the norm for you all in S Fl, you are very lucky! So the bad part: I went there specifically for nuru. Well, this girl speaks very little English. Never got the nuru. Disappointed but the rest of the visit turned out stellar.

    Paid. 7 for the hour. I read the massage here was below average, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not the greatest ever but she put in effort. On the flip, she lays across my chest and starts kissing my chest. I rub her shoulders and then she got playful. Big beautiful eyes, beautiful smile and just a very playful, fun personality. Asked for FS, she said $$. Before I could even react, she says no, just $. 5. I said how about $. 2 & she immediately agreed. Started CBJ and took it deep. Again, above average. On to CG. That was good but we just kept goofing off. It was strange. We were laughing, just having fun. Switch to mish and I'm fairly sure she actually started enjoying it. Genuinely. On to doggy and that's when I was sure she liked it. I hate the fake moans. If she was faking, she is the best fake I ever met. Back to CG. Then we took a rest. We had been going at it for about 25 minutes and she grabs her phone and says our time is up but don't leave. What? She gets out Google Translate and we sat around talking for another 15 minutes. She told me some things about her situation. Genuine is the word that comes to mind. So about 30 minutes past our time, she tells me you aren't leaving until you finish. At this point I was more than satisfied and it's not rare that I don't get off. I hate condoms but I'm too scared for BBFS. So she gives me a combo of BBBJ and HJ. 10 minutes later, I was rewarded. She went for hot towels, cleans me up. Gets undressed again and told me it was my turn to massage her. WTF? So, I did. LOL. 2 hours after arriving I left. Spent $. 9 total. This girl is a 9 in my book on looks. 10+ on personality. And 8. 5 on performance. Been here less than 2 months. I would go broke on her if I lived there.

    One word of caution, YMMV. I'm not the average monger. I value the experience more than the event. If you just want to get your rocks off, you'll be happy with this beauty. But it was her personality, smile, her genuine kindness and non rushed attitude that made this one near the top of my AMP experiences. Name is Cherry.
    I would love to visit this location. Do you have the name or address of this AMP? I looked up blue asian massage and a ton popped up. Much appreciated.

  6. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    They advertise 24 hour Nuru massage, that's all you need to know to go check it out.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/917-297-7385
    Had an opportunity to visit Blue on a recent trip to S Fl. (Did not go to the St Rd 7 location based on mixed reviews.) So, I found the place, knock on the door and the girl that answered in lingerie was one of the most attractive AMP girls I've ever seen. If this is the norm for you all in S Fl, you are very lucky! So the bad part: I went there specifically for nuru. Well, this girl speaks very little English. Never got the nuru. Disappointed but the rest of the visit turned out stellar.

    Paid. 7 for the hour. I read the massage here was below average, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not the greatest ever but she put in effort. On the flip, she lays across my chest and starts kissing my chest. I rub her shoulders and then she got playful. Big beautiful eyes, beautiful smile and just a very playful, fun personality. Asked for FS, she said $$. Before I could even react, she says no, just $. 5. I said how about $. 2 & she immediately agreed. Started CBJ and took it deep. Again, above average. On to CG. That was good but we just kept goofing off. It was strange. We were laughing, just having fun. Switch to mish and I'm fairly sure she actually started enjoying it. Genuinely. On to doggy and that's when I was sure she liked it. I hate the fake moans. If she was faking, she is the best fake I ever met. Back to CG. Then we took a rest. We had been going at it for about 25 minutes and she grabs her phone and says our time is up but don't leave. What? She gets out Google Translate and we sat around talking for another 15 minutes. She told me some things about her situation. Genuine is the word that comes to mind. So about 30 minutes past our time, she tells me you aren't leaving until you finish. At this point I was more than satisfied and it's not rare that I don't get off. I hate condoms but I'm too scared for BBFS. So she gives me a combo of BBBJ and HJ. 10 minutes later, I was rewarded. She went for hot towels, cleans me up. Gets undressed again and told me it was my turn to massage her. WTF? So, I did. LOL. 2 hours after arriving I left. Spent $. 9 total. This girl is a 9 in my book on looks. 10+ on personality. And 8. 5 on performance. Been here less than 2 months. I would go broke on her if I lived there.

    One word of caution, YMMV. I'm not the average monger. I value the experience more than the event. If you just want to get your rocks off, you'll be happy with this beauty. But it was her personality, smile, her genuine kindness and non rushed attitude that made this one near the top of my AMP experiences. Name is Cherry.

  7. #2432
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAmwm413  [View Original Post]
    Just out of interest. What. Was the damage for the visit?
    .45 for the half, .4 tip.

  8. #2431
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    I took on one of those bottom of the barrel attendants by the name of Angie not too long ago. I just needed a release from all this Covid stress.

    Prior to the flip I felt two pointy objects sliding across my back and neck. Much to my pleasant surprise Angie had lifted her dress up to her neck exposing the eraser tips on her A's and was caressing my back with same. I flipped over completely and let her finish me off while my hands wandered around.
    I can't remember when was the last time I got a HJ in an AMP. It's FS or nothing for me.

  9. #2430
    I'm kinda new to this, but I really want a FS experience to try it one time. Any suggestions around Hollywood Blvd. or Hallandale Blvd.?

  10. #2429

    Wanting a nice FS

    I'm currently around the Hollywood area, and I want to see if I can get a FS from an AMP. Any suggestions?

  11. #2428

    East Village. Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    I took on one of those bottom of the barrel attendants by the name of Angie not too long ago. I just needed a release from all this Covid stress.

    Prior to the flip I felt two pointy objects sliding across my back and neck. Much to my pleasant surprise Angie had lifted her dress up to her neck exposing the eraser tips on her A's and was caressing my back with same. I flipped over completely and let her finish me off while my hands wandered around.
    Just out of interest. What. Was the damage for the visit?

  12. #2427

    East Village

    I took on one of those bottom of the barrel attendants by the name of Angie not too long ago. I just needed a release from all this Covid stress.

    Prior to the flip I felt two pointy objects sliding across my back and neck. Much to my pleasant surprise Angie had lifted her dress up to her neck exposing the eraser tips on her A's and was caressing my back with same. I flipped over completely and let her finish me off while my hands wandered around.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I've stopped by in to check out the East Village Spa on Davie Road Extention couple of times this month. It use to be one of my "go to" spas, but that was when I would find some really nice Chinese and Korean girls with super eager to please attitudes.

    Their AMP names were Kiki, Coco, Alice and Yoyo. I think these women use these names like an internet personality. They can be themselves, engage withoutt exposing their private life.

    Just like here where the names are more ridiculous.

    But the girls working at EV lately are of Bottom of the Barrel quality. I mean, I think someone is purposely dumping off their low end, unattractive masseuses there because it's a low volume AMP, not a lot of clients there because of the "out of the way" location.

    I'm not paying to get FS from an abnormal looking rice farm worker that's misshapen, not even suitable to the characteristic of a woman.

    But, I'll keep checking back because these women rotate around and maybe a fine little cutie will pop up there. Hopefully.

  13. #2426
    As someone who has been to 100 or more different (A) MPs, I'm not sure if I recall having a particularly good experience at any place that has its own ATM inside.

  14. #2425

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    They advertise 24 hour Nuru massage, that's all you need to know to go check it out.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/917-297-7385
    Location is great. Massage start to finish was well below average with young, cute, large chested chick. Can't recall name. Chick at other location on State Rd 7 was a hard pass. It's a no for me.

  15. #2424

    East Village

    I've stopped by in to check out the East Village Spa on Davie Road Extention a couple of times this month. It use to be one of my "go to" spas, but that was when I would find some really nice Chinese and Korean girls with super eager to please attitudes.

    Their AMP names were Kiki, Coco, Alice and Yoyo. I think these women use these names like an internet personality. They can be themselves, engage withoutt exposing their private life.

    Just like here where the names are more ridiculous.

    But the girls working at EV lately are of Bottom of the Barrel quality. I mean, I think someone is purposely dumping off their low end, unattractive masseuses there because it's a low volume AMP, not a lot of clients there because of the "out of the way" location.

    I'm not paying to get FS from an abnormal looking rice farm worker that's misshapen, not even suitable to the characteristic of a woman.

    But, I'll keep checking back because these women rotate around and maybe a fine little cutie will pop up there. Hopefully.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape