Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 10240
-
04-07-21 16:41 #3325Regular Member

Posts: 4Weird texts
Will check out Diane, looks like a reliable older worker. How was the bbj?
Latina ashley has sent some rather odd texts to me regarding personal situation, have never visited her so unsure why she is so comfortable. Wouldn't recommend just based on the neighbors watching her.
[QUOTE=Jaido;5284599]Hey guys,
I've been on a few adventures in the Vineland area recently, so here's my report:
Latina Ashley (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/800246088215).
I texted her to setup a date and she responded promptly. I had texted her in the past but things always seemed to fall through. However, she seemed to be a bit more "scattered" in her texts this time, but I didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, she was mumbling so I had a hard time understanding her. Not very friendly at all, but the place was fairly near other than the cig still burning in the ashtray. We got undressed, but she was staring oddly at the tv. Maybe it was her favorite show? Idk. Got down to business with CBJ then doggy and it was ok. As another member reported, the arch was crazy. I couldn't really get into it but we finished with CBJ again. Immediately after handing me a paper towel to clean up, she goes to the bathroom and starts pissing with the door wide open. Idk if there wasn't a door or what, but I found it odd. Overall, maybe I just caught her on a bad day or she might have been in a different world when I arrived, but I wasn't impressed. I won't be back.[ill check out Diane, looks like a reliable older worker. How was the bbj?
Latina ashley has sent some rather odd texts to me regarding personal situation, have never visited her so unsure why she is so comfortable. Wouldn't recommend just based on the neighbors watching her.
/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Jaido
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 14:06 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 112Not so good
Went to see Brooke like a week ago because everyone was giving her a thumb up. In my experience with her she was the exact opposite. She even made me wait on the couch for her to pack and smoke a Crack pipe right in front of me. Had a guy shut off in the side room. Only good thing about service was the cum pump. Which was short lived. Just my experience.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 14:05 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 112Not so go
Went to see Brooke like a week ago because everyone was giving her a thumb up. In my experience with her she was the exact opposite. She even made me wait on the couch for her to pack and smoke a Crack pipe right in front of me. Had a guy shut off in the side room. Only good thing about service was the cum pump. Which was short lived. Just my experience.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 13:46 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 111Some of the tightest girls I've met have had babies though loose doesn't sound promising.
Originally Posted by DarkPipe
[View Original Post]
Her ad says CH but she's in ML?
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 12:48 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone Stop by this Candy Shop?
Has anyone seen Casey? Her ad looks real and she gives a number with a Central Jerey area code. I've been trying to set up something with her for over a week and have received no response.
https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...n/249798258234
-
04-06-21 23:33 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 26Vineland Intel
Been trying to schedule some time with these girls but I can't find reviews of either of them. Anybody seen them or have input? Any help is appreciated!
This one hasn't responded to texts.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/085383223536
This one is responsive to text but no luck aligning schedules.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/663052190329
Jaido.
-
04-06-21 22:34 #3319Regular Member

Posts: 4Does she have a different number? When I tried calling the one she posted it says the number is no longer in service.
Originally Posted by Babooey
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 22:00 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 685Yeah man, I've had some gems over the years and it sucks they are all gone now. If you had an eye for it and watched it like a hawk CNJ and South NJ were full of lower middle class white girls trying to score some cash. At one even even the jersey shore area (near central nj) had some goodies but its been a wasteland for the past 5 years or so. I largely agree with the opioid epedemic thing. Unfortunately that fueled alot of this market and now its pretty much done for so I don't think we'll ever return to that again. There are still girls sellin that ass but with the government handing out checks to everyone I suspect it will be sometime before things ever 'normalize'.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Some of the guys on the other board said in the early 2000's north nj used to be like this too. NNJ now is full of ethnic women and that's not really my thing and I'm not going to newark or the oranges LOL.
-
04-06-21 17:18 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 551Michelle
She texted me randomly asking for "help".
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 10:46 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 551Gia and Dee
Gia is a spinner looks very pretty in person, she lets me cip cia. Dee is thick big tits she lets cip.
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 10:09 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 95Replied to the wrong message!
She's good.
Originally Posted by Babooey
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 09:58 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 95GIA / Desiree. Great fuck!
Saw her twice about 18 months ago. Best guess is she was just post baby. She was lactating!
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
Great time, very much GFE, really got into it too; I'd go so far as say she's worth a trip to Mt Laurel from Phily.
Love those big sloppy tits too!
-
04-06-21 09:14 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 25I remember Craigs List and when the Original BestGFE has all kinds of ladies with price ranges all over the place. No you need to take a second mortgage out or you risk rip-off hell or worse. I still see some of the same ladies from 10 years ago, but I either can't or won't touch what is coming out.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 21:15 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 987I feel your frustration. I share the same sentiments. I rode the wave from about 2017, but now it's just dead to the point where some days I don't even bother to look because nobody who is worth the effort is even available like it use to be.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
Right now the market is about 70% fake ads / onlyfans, 25% of the same well known horrible service / overweight providers, and the top 5% who are real and hot are either always booked, outrageously expensive or have a strict screening process. One well known provider in Delaware only wants to deal with older married men, for example. The BP Era spinner for 60-80/ ss that was easy to get ahold of really doesn't exist anymore.
Most girls don't dream or have a career goal of becoming an escort. It's something they fall into out of desperation or to fund a party habit and even then it's the absolute last resort. If they can find good sugar daddy or a bf they're going to explore that option first.
When BP was FIRE most of them girls were from the second wave opioid epidemic. I met a few during that time who got in to pay down a debt. One of my all time favorites worked at Wawa and loved her job but got into a legal jam and had some court fines to pay off so she escorted until she made enough then got out. Man that woman was perfect. She had buns and a body what would bust out of a prom dress but had hardly no fat around her midsection to the point where you could feel and slight see her ribs.
It's just horrible now. I scroll the websites and the escorts that are posting literally should be paying ME for my time and companionship. Nobody is hot anymore. Anyone who is real is a hardcore junky, grossly overweight, too old or has a history of poor service or reports of robberies.
-
04-05-21 20:57 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 116Aurora was fun. Did a few late night outcalls to my place.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




