rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 1918 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19480

    Only fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    Her FB page is still there. She just changed her name. Perhaps Mr. F just got tired of tasting monger jizz when he would DATY and finally said enough is enough.
    We might have lost another o e to only fans.

  2. #19479
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Just do a search; there are a number of reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking of taking the plunge as she's my type. Any input is appreciated and I'll def report back as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmen-companion22
    She has a boy / girl vid along with plenty of face pics on her onlyfans page. Unless she's fixed her dental situation, there's a reason she's not smiling. \.

    Also, she ran with Taylor Nicole for quite a while. I see someone trying to find her further down the thread.

  3. #19478

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking of taking the plunge as she's my type. Any input is appreciated and I'll def report back as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmen-companion22
    Just do a search; there are a number of reviews.

  4. #19477

    Carmen

    Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking of taking the plunge as she's my type. Any input is appreciated and I'll def report back as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmen-companion22

  5. #19476

    Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her FB page. We used to be friends there.
    Her FB page is still there. She just changed her name. Perhaps Mr. F just got tired of tasting monger jizz when he would DATY and finally said enough is enough.

  6. #19475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Taylor Nichole

    I can't find her FB page. We used to be friends there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icem81  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her? Everything is taking down.

  7. #19474
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    Had a fast visit today with cierra BBBJ good attention to the balls and nice teasing on the backside cim finish. I can share digits if interested.
    Glad you had a good time with her. Her record is a time waster. Poor comm. With a lot of unfavorable post. As always YMMV.

  8. #19473

    Quick

    Had a fast visit today with cierra BBBJ good attention to the balls and nice teasing on the backside cim finish. I can share digits if interested.

  9. #19472

    RE: Taylor Nikole

    P411 listing is still live, but she hasn't been on there in over a month. For what this information is worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icem81  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her? Everything is taking down.

  10. #19471

    Keep 'them straight

    So you're saying he wasn't "Towing the line"? That's the other one that kills me. Keep them straight Sgwaboe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgwaboe  [View Original Post]
    It's passing MUSTER, not passing the damn mustard. We're not eating hot dogs here. Are we?!

  11. #19470

    Taylor Nikole

    What happened to her? Everything is taking down.

  12. #19469

    Nice report

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    You can't believe most of what any provider tells you, however, this one was truthful with you. At least in terms of getting busted and where she is from. Still lies about her age though. Listcrawler age is 27 and actual is 32.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60490969/#.

    It happened on 3/31 for the two charges that you mentioned. It lists her address as Billings, MT. Do a search on her name and she has the background with Montana DOC that you would expect for someone in her line of work. This includes an item from a few years back in the Billings Gazette for being on the US Marshal Service Violent Offender Task Force most wanted list. It was later updated as "captured".

    Thanks for your report.
    I was considering this one. You may have save a few people some headaches. Thanks to both for the report.

  13. #19468

    Hot dog!

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonW2  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you can find a lady who will poupon you.
    By the look of some of the ladies advertising these days they haven't missed many hot dogs!

  14. #19467
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan8282  [View Original Post]
    I met her last weekend read all the reviews thought this should be a good time. Wasn't super impressed, smoky hotel room pretty well lived in and cluttered, had to stop and get cover not a deal breaker but hey would rather them have one. She had decent skills nothing over the top, she was very friendly and did get into the session. I would repeat but not my first choice. I know a lot of people speak highly of her so I'm probably going to catch heat for that post but hey my money my opinion.
    I have texted her various times over the last week and she never answers.

  15. #19466
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet454  [View Original Post]
    Excuse me does anyone have any grey poupon they could pass?
    I'm sure you can find a lady who will poupon you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape