Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 18374
-
04-06-21 10:23 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 846Also, I started to think a bit more about this.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Seems like it could be her M. O. Just be either drunk or uninterested, and get something if not the whole amount.
We're the only loser here, isn't it?
-
04-06-21 09:58 #5893Regular Member

Posts: 12It had been quite a while since my last visit where she hosted from Falls church and now moved to new area. Nice girl. Makes you comfortable. Not into kissing, BBBJ, BBCIP. https://www.seeking.com/member/93e60...f-a04dc13224af.
-
04-06-21 09:16 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 618Cinnamonbun24
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
I never met with her, but she has a second profile now. Odd as the original profile is still up but this is definitely the same person. Curious if anyone has met her, etc.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/7c659...9-bc9d9a37caa6
-
04-06-21 09:06 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 54And you went BBFS with all?
You are a legend.
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 09:01 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 618Just callmebabygirl
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Murphy200
[View Original Post]
I don't get the pro vibe from her but definitely get the TGTBT vibe. She's been great on chat but for some reason I'm just super cautious on this one. Anyone else chatting her up and getting at least yellow flags. I can't put my finger on it exactly.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 08:50 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 618I'm curious about that as well.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 20:35 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 376Piercings
I love them actually, think they look awesome on a great pair of tits, to each their own I suppose 😂.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 20:13 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 846You beat me to her review. Had a similar experience and in my case she wasn't drunk either. Not sure if I'd repeat, getting a nice BBBJ is a prerequisite for me. Plus implants are not my thing. And horrible kisser.
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
Perhaps having caused her boobs to sag and led her to implants, not sure if she had ass work done too, but wouldn't be surprised.
Plenty of better options around.
-
04-05-21 19:54 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 506Me
Supposedly 3 times. Likely two of them lied to black mail me.
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 19:49 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 506They're gross
Nasty like nipple piercings. All I can think of is booger stuck in it. People are such sheep.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 19:43 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 506Hotel pic
Always gives me a pro vibe.
Originally Posted by Murphy200
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 17:29 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 39Nice Johnny!!
Thanks for your reviews. That's an awesome line up. How is sugardaddymeetup website? Is it better than seeking (based on responses) ?
Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 17:19 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 618She is certainly a scammer, don't pay for pics bro.
Originally Posted by WillTravel
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 13:17 #5881Banned Member

Posts: 66Also saw prettylittleangel somewhat recently. Bbfscip, geez kind of worried if everyone is doing it haha. Also confirming really low energy in bed. Nice to look at but not much feedback. English is her second language and not great. Its passable but it will be immediately clear there is a slight language barrier. Was on her phone a lot, she was supposed to stay longer but I gave her the boot earlier because I just wasn't feeling it after the first round.
Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 11:28 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 30Crystal Greedy
Anyone have experience with her? She's requesting buying pics / vids before meeting which ordinarily would be an instant ghosting, but that bod is to die for.
https://www.seeking.com/member/13fca...d-e5c59b8b95dd













Reply With Quote





