Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    You the real mvp LOL. Fuck that alert happy grinch stole Christmas looking *****. Poor white goth trash thinking she is upscale lmao. Get a grip, you're a cheap *****, don't act all uppity.
    Grinch stole Christmas!! Ha ha that's classic! Thats who she reminded me of! I could never put my finger on it!

  2. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I have to ask because it's been bothering me. Does Buffy have teeth? She's got dozens of pictures on her website, but in every single one of them, she's got the same facial expression. It certainly seems like she's hiding what's behind her smile. It's, for lack of a better description, unnerving.
    Man I was thinking the same thing. I like hairy pussy so I was going to book, but sounds like I should pass. Fuck, finding a test with hair is like a haystack needle!! Dang. LOL.

  3. #577

    Male bullies on TRB

    What was my issue with Chen Chen?

    I myself don't like having fingers or objects stuck up my butt hole by women on dates. Not my thing. Frankly, it kind of hurts.

    I tried to tell Chen Chen that that was too painful for me. Her reply? "Do I care?

    Just trying to say on TRB that "Chen Chen doesn't always respect boundaries," you would have thought that I committed a major bank robbery, with the way those male TRB bullies reacted, and did everything to stand up for Chen Chen.

    Yes, I have a grudge against those male bullies on TRB, who would bully guys who posted negative but honest reviews of ladies.

    These bullies know who they are.

  4. #576

    Why does a clean cut White guy have any interest in her?

    Why would a clean cut White man have any interest in this white trash blonde who I saw at a Mariners game years ago?

    It was in the Edgar Martinez Cantina. At the time, I would peg this woman as about 25. Blonde hair and blue eyes. Not obese, but a few extra pounds. Face wasn't "bad," but she looked more Auburn than Bellevue Kirkland, if you get my drift. Small tattoos on her hands.

    Worst part: She had a thick SEPTUM nose piercing!!

    Not a nose stud or nostril ring. A thick visible ring on her SEPTUM! (Part that separates your two nostrils from each other.

    Her BEHAVIOR flaw: I know people spit in that trough between the Cantina and the field wall. She vocally gathered the spit in her throat, and spit into the trough! Women are not supposed to act like that! We GUYS do that, but WOMEN are not supposed to purposely vocally and audibly spit!

    Then this 25-27 year old clean-cut White guy actually started up a conversation with her!! He asked her if she's here with her family. She said "My family is my kids and me. " What a shock, no husband. Probably a different father for each kid, and how many different races of men, I wonder.

    She was trying to prod the players (this was during batting practice) to throw her a baseball. "For mah keeds!" ("For my kids," to use subtitles for her, just like was done when Jabba The Hutt spoke).

    This was NOT for a car date. A Mariners game is more like a CLUB or BAR.

    What does this clean cut White guy, who probably grew up solidly middle class, want anything to do with that trashy girl? If he dated her, oh yeah, I'm sure his mother and sister would have HUGE objection to it.

    Help me figure this out.

    Someone said "maybe, he wanted an easy lay with her. ".

    I have no problem saying, this guy was not ugly, clearly not shy, and could have done much better than her.

    This is a true story, and a sincere inquiry. What am I missing?

  5. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    It was an alert of some ratchet girl.

    Lucky and Discreet put her on blast for being an IV drug user.

    Rather than punish those two, they just took down the alert. The alert had nothing to do with her being an IV drug user.

    Just being at an unsafe location.

    They should have left the alert up and deleted the comments by Lucky and Discreet.
    I wouldn't mind seeing TNA go the way of TRB. Those low life bullies. Them and their draconian way of moderating.

  6. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....original-owner

    I guess she is under new management and her previous manager tried to ruin her rep.
    Naw. She's an Independent. Cool lady.

    She had her purse / phone stolen and credits, TNA, Social Media everything hacked.

    The person was trying to impersonate her to get advance payments and she didn't want people ripped off.

  7. #573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    What was the alert for? I missed it. That is another bullshit thing about that site, that being the removal of threads, posts, and valuable information. If a provider who is in tight with the mods, they even remove less than stellar reviews. I heard the site is losing money and they are trying to sell it. If so they are not making money because of their questionable business practices.
    It was an alert of some ratchet girl.

    Lucky and Discreet put her on blast for being an IV drug user.

    Rather than punish those two, they just took down the alert. The alert had nothing to do with her being an IV drug user.

    Just being at an unsafe location.

    They should have left the alert up and deleted the comments by Lucky and Discreet.

  8. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by HikerWA  [View Original Post]
    She is mad she was being held accountable for her actions. It is a obvious rule she broke and easy to follow. Now that alert has been removed altogether.
    What was the alert for? I missed it. That is another bullshit thing about that site, that being the removal of threads, posts, and valuable information. If a provider who is in tight with the mods, they even remove less than stellar reviews. I heard the site is losing money and they are trying to sell it. If so they are not making money because of their questionable business practices.

  9. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She edited her reply and bitched about " trolls" reporting her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    She is mad she was being held accountable for her actions. It is a obvious rule she broke and easy to follow. Now that alert has been removed altogether.

  10. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....996&highlight=#post13363996.

    Everyone report lucky.
    Link doesn't work.

  11. #569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    Wasting your time and possibly getting blacklisted trying to get ANY well known and longtime provider reported. Just like Trb days, these ****** have the power between their legs and mouths to suck and fuck all the moderators to keep their good status on the board and get away with murder! Us regular guys don't have a fighting chance in hell to say or do otherwise, mf's!
    She edited her reply and bitched about " trolls" reporting her.

  12. #568

    I hated those male bullies on TRB!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    Wasting your time and possibly getting blacklisted trying to get ANY well known and longtime provider reported. Just like Trb days, these ****** have the power between their legs and mouths to suck and fuck all the moderators to keep their good status on the board and get away with murder! Us regular guys don't have a fighting chance in hell to say or do otherwise, mf's!
    Goodness, I hated the MALE bullies of TRB, as much as I hated the outspoken women on that board.

    Once again, I'm So glad those TRB bullies got exposed.

    They were Draconian.

    And, how dare anybody criticize Chen Chen, one of their favorites.

  13. #567

    Don't bother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....996&highlight=#post13363996.

    Everyone report lucky.
    Wasting your time and possibly getting blacklisted trying to get ANY well known and longtime provider reported. Just like Trb days, these ****** have the power between their legs and mouths to suck and fuck all the moderators to keep their good status on the board and get away with murder! Us regular guys don't have a fighting chance in hell to say or do otherwise, mf's!

  14. #566

    Rule list

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....996&highlight=#post13363996.

    Everyone report lucky.
    Out of curiosity, does anyone have a like to the rule list? I saw a link but it only had 8. Thanks in advance.

  15. #565

    Chins

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She isn't very pretty either. Homely looking broad.

    Gaining chins fast.
    She was thin when I saw her. I thought she was about a 6. 5 who photographed well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape