Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by HikerWA  [View Original Post]
    For someone that preaches and acts like the moral authority on that board it is interesting that she is breaking such an obvious rule. Should be an easy infraction from the mods but will they do anything? Unlikely. If they follow their own rules they should do the following on the R10 rule.

    1st offense. Warning.

    2nd offense. Final warning.

    3rd offense - 1 month ban.

    4th offense. Blacklisting.
    I doubt they do anything. She is claiming Bob tried to ruin her business. B I tch! Try shaving your armpits and take a shower. Lack of doing either is what hurts her business.

  2. #563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    New Management

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....original-owner

    I guess she is under new management and her previous manager tried to ruin her rep.

  3. #562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Yea she was a piece of shit as a provider. Smelly pussy said let's get to know each other so she feels more comfortable. Then when it came to things she's like, actually I'm not going to add time even though I said I would because I have to meet a friend. It was supposed to be an hour. She wasted 45 minutes chatting. It was just a ploy to make the work part short. I made it last another 30 minutes and told that her complaining was just making it take longer.

    Oh did I already mention the smell? Because her cooter was the opposite of fresh. This was when she was in a nice apartment in Bellevue some sugar daddy was paying for.
    She isn't very pretty either. Homely looking broad.

    Gaining chins fast.

  4. #561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Yea she was a piece of shit as a provider. Smelly pussy said let's get to know each other so she feels more comfortable. Then when it came to things she's like, actually I'm not going to add time even though I said I would because I have to meet a friend. It was supposed to be an hour. She wasted 45 minutes chatting. It was just a ploy to make the work part short. I made it last another 30 minutes and told that her complaining was just making it take longer.

    Oh did I already mention the smell? Because her cooter was the opposite of fresh. This was when she was in a nice apartment in Bellevue some sugar daddy was paying for.
    She has a new manager now.

  5. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....996&highlight=#post13363996.

    Everyone report lucky.
    For someone that preaches and acts like the moral authority on that board it is interesting that she is breaking such an obvious rule. Should be an easy infraction from the mods but will they do anything? Unlikely. If they follow their own rules they should do the following on the R10 rule.

    1st offense. Warning.

    2nd offense. Final warning.

    3rd offense - 1 month ban.

    4th offense. Blacklisting.

  6. #559

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....996&highlight=#post13363996.

    Everyone report lucky.
    Yea she was a piece of shit as a provider. Smelly pussy said let's get to know each other so she feels more comfortable. Then when it came to things she's like, actually I'm not going to add time even though I said I would because I have to meet a friend. It was supposed to be an hour. She wasted 45 minutes chatting. It was just a ploy to make the work part short. I made it last another 30 minutes and told that her complaining was just making it take longer.

    Oh did I already mention the smell? Because her cooter was the opposite of fresh. This was when she was in a nice apartment in Bellevue some sugar daddy was paying for.

  7. #558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Lucky R2 R10 violations

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....996&highlight=#post13363996.

    Everyone report lucky.

  8. #557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Beware of the lying ass girls on TNA, they can spread lies and rumors and defame one's character with NO retribution. I hope that fucking cesspool crashes and disappears into infamy.

    Complete bullshit.
    Total Bullshit! Typical hookerspeak.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....How-rude/page3

    Scarlett May called them out.

  9. #556
    Beware of the lying ass girls on TNA, they can spread lies and rumors and defame one's character with NO retribution. I hope that fucking cesspool crashes and disappears into infamy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAisling  [View Original Post]
    So you know Bob was threatening peoples lives and livelihood, right?
    Complete bullshit.

  10. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Kertschoo!
    Gesundheit!

  11. #554

    Kertschoo

    Kertschoo!

  12. #553

    TRB Bust 2016

    I guess I can't say the names (even if they were board handles), but I am SO glad that those bullies and assholes on TRB got caught and had their real names dragged through the mud.

    Those assholes were such bullies on TRB. Self-righteous assholes.

    If anybody dared say anything bad about Chinese girl Chen Chen, those said male bully assholes on TRB would attack them.

    Glad they got their comeuppance.

  13. #552

    Cubic zirconium

    In 2016 or so, I was at a Mariners game, in the Edgar Martinez Cantina. Next to me was a very pretty White brunette girl, looked legit early 20's. A good 5'7" or 5'8", nice body, Hazel or brown eyes. If you could get BBBJ, BBFS, dfk, rimming, and butt spanking with her, most of you would pay 400. I would have. Like how you pay and / or draft with the #1 pick when it comes to a FRANCHISE NFL quarterback.

    This hot girl had a solitaire ring on her left ring finger. A BIG stone rock. But let me tell you, I'm male, and I could tell you, something JUST didn't look, er, "diamondy" about her ring. I mean, the shape of her stone was all good, albeit bigger than most diamond solitaires you see. The color and shade of this stone, just didn't look, er, authentic.

    I told myself, "CUBIC ZIRCONIUM. ".

    Cubic zirconium, LOL!

    Her ring made Chone Figgings' contract look legitimate, LOL!

  14. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    You want to spend that much, be my guest. But as Tom Hanks said in Forrest Gump, Stupid is as stupid does. Thanks for providing a pristine example of that!
    Honestone being Honestone again. Dude just can't quit being a douche.

  15. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Yes I can confirm she has teeth.
    Sure, snaggle teeth, likely why she kind of hides them. Dude wishes she had no teeth, I hear she gives a great BJ. At least she is good for something other than creating drama and playing the victim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape