Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 10231
-
04-06-21 10:46 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 551Gia and Dee
Gia is a spinner looks very pretty in person, she lets me cip cia. Dee is thick big tits she lets cip.
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 10:09 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 95Replied to the wrong message!
She's good.
Originally Posted by Babooey
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 09:58 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 95GIA / Desiree. Great fuck!
Saw her twice about 18 months ago. Best guess is she was just post baby. She was lactating!
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
Great time, very much GFE, really got into it too; I'd go so far as say she's worth a trip to Mt Laurel from Phily.
Love those big sloppy tits too!
-
04-06-21 09:14 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 25I remember Craigs List and when the Original BestGFE has all kinds of ladies with price ranges all over the place. No you need to take a second mortgage out or you risk rip-off hell or worse. I still see some of the same ladies from 10 years ago, but I either can't or won't touch what is coming out.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 21:15 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 987I feel your frustration. I share the same sentiments. I rode the wave from about 2017, but now it's just dead to the point where some days I don't even bother to look because nobody who is worth the effort is even available like it use to be.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
Right now the market is about 70% fake ads / onlyfans, 25% of the same well known horrible service / overweight providers, and the top 5% who are real and hot are either always booked, outrageously expensive or have a strict screening process. One well known provider in Delaware only wants to deal with older married men, for example. The BP Era spinner for 60-80/ ss that was easy to get ahold of really doesn't exist anymore.
Most girls don't dream or have a career goal of becoming an escort. It's something they fall into out of desperation or to fund a party habit and even then it's the absolute last resort. If they can find good sugar daddy or a bf they're going to explore that option first.
When BP was FIRE most of them girls were from the second wave opioid epidemic. I met a few during that time who got in to pay down a debt. One of my all time favorites worked at Wawa and loved her job but got into a legal jam and had some court fines to pay off so she escorted until she made enough then got out. Man that woman was perfect. She had buns and a body what would bust out of a prom dress but had hardly no fat around her midsection to the point where you could feel and slight see her ribs.
It's just horrible now. I scroll the websites and the escorts that are posting literally should be paying ME for my time and companionship. Nobody is hot anymore. Anyone who is real is a hardcore junky, grossly overweight, too old or has a history of poor service or reports of robberies.
-
04-05-21 20:57 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 116Aurora was fun. Did a few late night outcalls to my place.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 20:53 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 116Mixed feel. Pros. Accommodating, cool during the date.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
Cons. A teensy bit bat shit crazy, pimp controlled.
I agree with both of you. Generally speaking, she's a nice girl. I also did Greek with her and found it rather loose.
-
04-05-21 20:24 #3309Regular Member

Posts: 4Do not see this person
This girl seemed chill at first when I was talking to her. She was willing to do pretty much anything if you were willing to pay. When I got there she made me wait outside for around 15 minutes. I then went up there and showed her the money to prove I was legit and when I gave her the money she said okay I'm going to use the bathroom and be right back. 10 minutes later someone was knocking at the door. Meanwhile she was refusing to return the money to me since she didn't give a service. Her "cousin" or whatever she called him comes in and tells me I have to leave. I argue with them for roughly 30 minutes to get my money back but they "already spent it on an Uber for a friend and bills". So after 30 minutes of arguing they give me back 50 and told me to leave before things get worse. I did exactly that and am now warning everyone not to see this chick.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/100813337662
-
04-05-21 00:36 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 685Yeah, lots of factors at play here tbh. I think alot of these girls just realized its not worth it anymore (risk: reward) and only the most desperate go on STG it seems.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 23:57 #3307Regular Member

Posts: 4I saw here a while ago. Very nice sweet girl, pictures are mostly accurate if she's wearing her makeup, but like many of us she's been effected by the pandemic. Treat her well and I'd recommend calling over texting.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyAf
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 14:33 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 551Gia
Gia is a sweet grl.
Originally Posted by HoodMark
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 05:55 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 164The demons these his have have made thing very difficult. None of the STG providers know how to cultivate regulars, or are even interested in regulars. It's all about getting the next bag. It used to be so much easier.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 01:26 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 240Lana
I checked with Lana. She confirmed that now that she is back working her regular job, she isn't going to post anymore. She is not looking to see new people. Sorry boys!
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 21:47 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 428Non GFE
Jenny never was a GFE girl. Only once she gave me a BBBJ, and DATY. She told me she preferred Doggy, so mongers wouldn't try to kiss her.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy360
[View Original Post]
In her ad, the menu is limited.
Good luck!
-
04-03-21 18:35 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 56I saw her a couple of times, once when she was a red head and then once when she was blonde. Looks like she's a brunette now, so maybe I need to see her again to complete the hat trick.
Originally Posted by MattyKins
[View Original Post]
To be honest, the last time I saw her was a couple years ago and she looked bad, you could tell her demons had definitely taken a toll. But in these new pics she looks pretty healthy again.
When I saw her she was a dead fish in bed and BBBJ was not on the menu, but things may have changed.











Reply With Quote





