Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3711

    Queensnow304

    Anyone seen this one. Def a pro vibe. Has that dirty skank look I like.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4bfea...f-6aade6af1547

  2. #3710

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDude1971  [View Original Post]
    Found this posted in St Louis Section.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...legations.html
    Just great, now they'll attract more GPS.

  3. #3709

    Interesting

    Found this posted in St Louis Section.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...legations.html

  4. #3708

    There is a way

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    If you are a Premium / Paid member you can go to Messages Filters Adjust distance sender is from you to whatever miles you want Save. If set to 500 miles in filter then most (not all) messages sent from persons further than 500 miles (like in S. Amer) will go to your filtered mail inbox and you can let them sit unviewed. If you are not a paid member then no filtering is possible and you get spammed.

    And there is no function in seeking to stop woman in S. Amer from faving your account in mass and annoying the F out of you with Favorite notifications.
    Set your profile invisible like me, they won't see you online. I hide my profile 100% and filter is on, only premium members can see me online. Only drawback to hiding your profile is the girls won't see you if you're online but who cares, you hunt them!!

  5. #3707

    Oops

    Stand corrected. Yes. SA is per month. Although if you are good you only need a month to collect contact info and to find several SBs for rotation thru the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    $99 a month, not year.

  6. #3706

    Filtering out S. America Spam on Seeking

    If you are a Premium / Paid member you can go to Messages Filters Adjust distance sender is from you to whatever miles you want Save. If set to 500 miles in filter then most (not all) messages sent from persons further than 500 miles (like in S. Amer) will go to your filtered mail inbox and you can let them sit unviewed. If you are not a paid member then no filtering is possible and you get spammed.

    And there is no function in seeking to stop woman in S. Amer from faving your account in mass and annoying the F out of you with Favorite notifications.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBrody  [View Original Post]
    I'm so fucken tired of all these Colombians, and Venezuelans spamming my shit trying to get me to buy pics. It's sad because they are hot as fuck and I will def hop on seeking while I'm down there next time. But Jesus it gets annoying if anywhere knows how please share. Thanks.

  7. #3705

    Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBrody  [View Original Post]
    I'm so fucken tired of all these Colombians, and Venezuelans spamming my shit trying to get me to buy pics. It's sad because they are hot as fuck and I will def hop on seeking while I'm down there next time. But Jesus it gets annoying if anywhere knows how please share. Thanks.
    Yes there is a Filter function in which you can set parameters on messages, such as age or distance. I have mine set to 100 miles. Interestingly, it seems to use the actual users physical location, so sometimes the profile says Indianapolis, but it's filtered out. Scam detector!

  8. #3704

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBrody  [View Original Post]
    I'm so fucken tired of all these Colombians, and Venezuelans spamming my shit trying to get me to buy pics. It's sad because they are hot as fuck and I will def hop on seeking while I'm down there next time. But Jesus it gets annoying if anywhere knows how please share. Thanks.
    If I'm on line for 5 minutes I already have 4 new "favorites" from South America.

  9. #3703

    Is there a way to block out people from certain locations?

    I'm so fucken tired of all these Colombians, and Venezuelans spamming my shit trying to get me to buy pics. It's sad because they are hot as fuck and I will def hop on seeking while I'm down there next time. But Jesus it gets annoying if anywhere knows how please share. Thanks.

  10. #3702

    Special $79.00

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    $99 a month, not year.
    I dunno why but I got a special they throw those at you sometimes. Not sure if its universal or they target people who leave the site.

  11. #3701

    SA is $99 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about SA or P411 as both are $99 a year. Both are very legit. Both serve similar purposes (finding potang) yet from different angels (sugarbaby vs escort). If you are looking for an escort better to read this forum or try the OThER site in free mode.
    $99 a month, not year.

  12. #3700

    Ummmm

    Are you talking about SA or P411 as both are $99 a year. Both are very legit. Both serve similar purposes (finding potang) yet from different angels (sugarbaby vs escort). If you are looking for an escort better to read this forum or try the OThER site in free mode.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    $99.00 before you can even see whether there are more than 2 girls on the site? Seems legit.

  13. #3699

    Depends on how much time you have

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I just signed up for a free minute of P411 and it's already been effective but I was thinking of testing SA before I fully commit to paying for P411. Anyone have opinions on these? I feel like I'd enjoy pounding away at college aged chicks but I also feel like it's quite a bit of work and more of a game than I like.
    I was on p411 a few years ago and all I really got out of it was access to a handful of select girls who don't post elsewhere and info on a couple higher-price girls who traveled into town. One was exceptionally hot, but all in all didn't take that much advantange of it. It's 'worth it' to a degree but seldom are you going to login and find something new and exciting since your last login. SA on the other hand. There are just sooo many girls. Only been on there about a week but having a blast. I will note that I have free time to spare to browse and chat. If you don't, might not be for you. It does take more work and you will send unaswered messages and have frustrating lead ups that go no where. So grain of salt since I am new, maybe the BS will start to get to me more over time, bit I would definitely go SA. At least keep an eye out for a discount. There was 30% off St. Patricks day, I missed that but then got another offer when I logged in a few days later. Only actually met one woman off SA so far but it went extremely well and have already repeated, and I have more on the line. I'd at least try a month of it at one point. Most girls are good with moving to text quickly then you got #'s.

  14. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I also do a bit of traveling so the ease to find quality women in other towns is appealing.
    I use it mostly for traveling. Makes shit a hell of a lot easier when you don't have any local refs. Locally there's not a ton there, but a gem or two like Bre.

  15. #3697

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    $99.00 before you can even see whether there are more than 2 girls on the site?

    Seems legit.
    I definitely wasn't going to pay until I got a freebie and I have 90 days free. But p411 has been around for a long time and has a pretty good reputation overall. I will also say I have 4 visits scheduled with providers who wanted too much info to see them otherwise so I'm see the value already.

    I also do a bit of traveling so the ease to find quality women in other towns is appealing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape