Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 6996
-
03-25-21 22:54 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 32The preceding was a non paid ad for P411
$99.00 before you can even see whether there are more than 2 girls on the site?
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
Seems legit.
-
03-25-21 19:26 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 1095P411 vs SA
I just signed up for a free minute of P411 and it's already been effective but I was thinking of testing SA before I fully commit to paying for P411. Anyone have opinions on these? I feel like I'd enjoy pounding away at college aged chicks but I also feel like it's quite a bit of work and more of a game than I like.
-
03-25-21 16:44 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 247I did think of that
She was so manipulative I wouldn't be surprised.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 00:11 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 296HAHA. That definitely trumps "my phone died" "I overslept" "I. " whatever the excuse of the moment is. I know. Making light of the departed, but hell, I wouldn't put it past some girls.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 16:54 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 239Maybe she faked her death to get out of paying you back.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 13:36 #3691Regular Member

Posts: 24Aras xoxo reports?
Has anyone taken this one for a spin?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7b699...9-f821b46c2e96
-
03-23-21 18:48 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 122Weider
The obit stats she died on Mar 4, SA profile says she was last active March 20. Now that is really weird.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 17:25 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 247Alexia0228 - interetsting
This is interesting. This woman owed me money and she died recently. Here's the link to the obituary. https://www.tributearchive.com/obitu...a-Funeral-Care.
Below is the link to Alexia0228 and the main picture I cannot verify but the other 2 pics are definitely the girl who died recently.
https://www.seeking.com/member/49201...1-e31c2e11b9e7
I winder who Alexia0228 is? Weird huh.
-
03-23-21 15:22 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 93Reviewed escort
She's a pro. Reviewed multiple times on the escort thread. She is missing her teeth and advertised no rules BBFS cip and bb Greek.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 13:12 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 60Your Right
Based on Freckle Freek's excellent post we have established she claims to live in both Shelbyville and Lebanon (which is what she told me) so.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 11:54 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 247Incredible
What a job. Kudos to you FreckleFreak.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 11:50 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 247Yourchoice06
Whenever I see "Indiana Indiana" in location I am always a little suspicious.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 10:03 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 60Your Choice06
Has anyone talked to or met this one. Says she wants to have "naughty fun" and can host in Lebanon. When I asked her what kind of donation she expected her exact words were "I'm not demanding after good sexual fun if you offer me some $ I will accept. So I guess its a free hook up unless I'm feeling generous. And that's what makes me suspicious. Sex is never free LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8825b...d-68cff8e3bcdc
-
03-23-21 07:10 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 2138Real, Probably Real and Fake
Real ones that I met:
BrittanyNC421: Formally a Stripper from Dancers, now working at Red Garter on weekends. Has a current SD, but wanted another one. Somebody here may have picked her up. Met her never played.
https://www.seeking.com/member/81a81...9-a9d856a07f99
Iloveflowers222: I met with her. Very hot. Want's platonic at first for $1000 mth. To test the waters, I offered $2 k mth for non-platonic she declined.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e0ca5...5-8c3a7a24778e
Nikki_Dreamland: Has a partner (guy) open relationship. Skyped with her wants an allowance which we didn't discuss. I decided not to pursue.
https://www.seeking.com/member/18cd3...5-fa1d7eda1ab9
CuriousSylvia12: She's real and not as thick as pics indicate. Standard menu will do greek, no CIM. $200 hr. Have repeated.
https://www.seeking.com/member/81dd8...b-2a242a335ea3
01 Luvbug: She's real met with her for M&G in TH. No car she hosts. She's hot and petite with substance abuse issues. Wants $200 PPM. Too difficult to schedule with combined with distance I decided to pass. I'm sure some of you have hit it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff131...3-e85467be4d3a
Maranator: She's real did M&G. She wanted $350 negotiated $250. She's a pro with pancake tities and current hair cut is shaved short. No DATY prefers ladies over men. I liked her but will not repeat.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e3ab2...f-f6a093f9e78a
Lilbitme: She real met with her several times. A little thicker than her pics. Great time, including CIM and has an open menu except for greek. She became needy and difficult to schedule with so I stopped seeing her. $250 PPM doesn't care about time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3b16...c-01711a9fbbbf
CamilleG1101: I believe many of you have seen her before. So just confirming she's real. Did M&G then play time with a full menu for $300 PPM, no greek. I'm pretty sure she has a substance abuse issue. Met with her a couple of times and then she ghosted on me. Nice body decent lay.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1ee25...9-4cd64495861f
Ones I believe to be real but didn't meet:
Tiff41: Went to texting and then stopped. I believe her to be real, guess she changed her mind.
https://www.seeking.com/member/34fad...3-22f10bac6300
Jess3118: Texted several times and then scheduled a M&G in Richmond. Day of she backed out, said she was just being careful and could we talk on the phone a few times before meeting. I declined based on already spending a good amount of time texting her and setting up the M&G. I believe her to be real just timid. She told me she can't host and we never discussed a PPM or allowance.
https://www.seeking.com/member/16423...e-68ed6f8163a0
SugarTangarine31: Went straight to text. Hosts in Anderson and $200 hr. Did not meet but believe her to be real based on text convo.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9d19b...a-fcdb2e51f3eb
Ashton996: Lives in Bluffton based on texts I believe her to be real. Wants to take it slow before FWB. I did not pursue.
https://www.seeking.com/member/07b9e...8-ead7a920214b
Jea1230: I believe she's real. Texted and she's up to meet but has no car or place to host. Didn't discuss PPM or allowance. I decided not to pursue.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f917b...e-e25205943dae
Halls37: I believe her to be real. Texted and can host in Pendleton if given advanced notice to drop off kids with family. Prefers to do a M&G first. $200 hr. Decided to pass.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7ccac...d-41c1543ad334
Queensnow304: Based on texts and convo only I believe her to be real. Can't host in Lafayette, $300 PPM plus hotel. Told me she will rock my world. Heard that one before. I decided to pass.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4bfea...f-6aade6af1547
Littlebab1993: She messaged me and sent digits before I asked. Seemed desperate and I decided to pass, plus not my type at all. I believe her to be real.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d2ca9...0-f54da82e322e
Devianttrash: I believe her to be real and a pro. Went to texting and she was ready to meet for $400 for 2/ hrs. I wanted to do a M&G first. She said that's fine you can do anything you want for my time. I told her I wasn't paying her for the interview process and moved on.
https://www.seeking.com/member/339cc...1-d919e4193c41
Here are the fake ones:
SugarBabyforuu: Messaged with no return. Then two days later a whole new set of pics appeared. I don't believe her to be real.
https://www.seeking.com/member/86a7f...2-adb324ad2f26
Your Choice 06: Fake runs the pick up a pre-paid card scam when you are headed to her supposed Shelbyville location.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8825b...d-68cff8e3bcdc
-
03-22-21 22:25 #3682Regular Member

Posts: 12Lollll
She's only offering that because some gguy is willing to give it to her for that. I had a girl ask me to pay to message I was like lady you are smocking crack there are 50 girls in my messages messaging me to chat.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





