Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 298 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2115

    Thanks

    What org was Sara with?

    RJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    Sara would qualify as milfy and hot, not worn and not burned out. She is hot and very pretty, imo, with a banging body and excellent service.

    Unfortunately, when I saw her about a few weeks ago, she mentioned to me that she may be retiring for good. I don't believe her yet. She seems to enjoy her job and she is so good at it, but she may be taking a couple of months off.

  2. #2114

    You just missed out on Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Who are the seasoned vets milfy hot k-girls. Not worn out or burned out, but smokin mature like Julia of J-porn fame? Mezmeizing was close but not quite milfy.
    Sara would qualify as milfy and hot, not worn and not burned out. She is hot and very pretty, imo, with a banging body and excellent service.

    Unfortunately, when I saw her about a few weeks ago, she mentioned to me that she may be retiring for good. I don't believe her yet. She seems to enjoy her job and she is so good at it, but she may be taking a couple of months off.

  3. #2113

    Trisha

    Is she back from korea. She was great.

    H.

  4. #2112

    Trisha

    Anyone know if Trisha previously with Hourly Dreams has returned from Korea?

  5. #2111

    Mature K-birds

    Who are the seasoned vets milfy hot k-girls. Not worn out or burned out, but smokin mature like Julia of J-porn fame? Mezmeizing was close but not quite milfy.

  6. #2110

    Go to girl

    So I've been out of the game for awhile. Who is the go to girl at the moment. I'm looking for someone like my ATF Vivi.

  7. #2109
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    I booked with yuna through the KGA site but I keep reading reports of her being with KP now. But anyway I gave her a visit while I was visiting and she was amazing. One of the best BBBJ I've had. I almost didn't want her to stop. When it came time for the main event she asked "condom?" And I politely declined and so she hopped right on bare. Multiple positions and cip. She's so tiny and petite, just my type. Pictures match too which is a plus. To me this is a great value since it's $$$.5 over where I'm from for a kgirl that does cfs. Wish I had the opportunity to see more girls during my visit.
    Post #2098 said KGA and KP are now one and the same.

  8. #2108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Laura at LSC

    Tina was not available so I decided to try Laura, a relatively new girl at this location. She was very sweet and friendly, but she had absolutely no stamina. She wasn't able to go more than 30 seconds in CG or AS. No muscle tone at all. I gently squeezed her thighs and it was like squeezing a latex foam pillow. She would be fine for a monger who prefers to do all the work in mish or doggie, but I am an old guy and like RAs that do all the work, as most do.

  9. #2107

    KGA or KP Yuna

    I booked with yuna through the KGA site but I keep reading reports of her being with KP now. But anyway I gave her a visit while I was visiting and she was amazing. One of the best BBBJ I've had. I almost didn't want her to stop. When it came time for the main event she asked "condom?" And I politely declined and so she hopped right on bare. Multiple positions and cip. She's so tiny and petite, just my type. Pictures match too which is a plus. To me this is a great value since it's $$$.5 over where I'm from for a kgirl that does cfs. Wish I had the opportunity to see more girls during my visit.

  10. #2106

    Thanks for the intel

    With the variety of ladies available one would easily think this forum would be as busy as the LA forum, Dallas e. E forum or the Honolulu forum of yore (before the dark times). You boys are holding out. No matter how many mongers have run through them, reports on good providers never gets old. Thanks for the word on Kama Sutra. I'd like to have a hot MILF on rotation when she returns.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetRohit101  [View Original Post]
    Kamasutra 8/10.

    Great service, visited 3-4 times, not very young, but great body, skill and attitude.

    Lime 9/10.

    Great looks, young, got lucky with appointment, I was asking for somebody else got her instead, never ever could get another appointment, mentioned she is from LA. Not at all the same face as in their website, totally different but I was happy.

  11. #2105

    Few recommendations from Peach from my past visit

    Kamasutra 8/10.

    Great service, visited 3-4 times, not very young, but great body, skill and attitude.

    Lime 9/10.

    Great looks, young, got lucky with appointment, I was asking for somebody else got her instead, never ever could get another appointment, mentioned she is from LA. Not at all the same face as in their website, totally different but I was happy.

  12. #2104

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Never mind I saw it thanks anyway.

    This website has me on moderation so I can't edit or delete post after I hit the send button so apologize for the confusion.
    I should have included the link for Peach Cafe. Mez was not quite GFE but she made me feel right. Maybe YMMV and she treats you like a king. Missing that. Regardless until I find a K-doll with similar physical traits and a better illusion of or actual passion she will be on rotation.

    RJ.

  13. #2103
    Never mind I saw it thanks anyway.

    This website has me on moderation so I can't edit or delete post after I hit the send button so apologize for the confusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Got a session in with Mezmerizing who's ad I saw on PC over the weekend.

    Looks 8/10: She met me at the door in what can best be described as a black fishnet short dress which had a deep "v" which further exposed her generous breasts. Her face is similar to her pics with major Photoshop done but I was very pleased with her appearance. Similarly the body in the pics was donated by some faceless vixen because the perfectly round bolt-ons were not present. Having said that her breasts were a shapely c or d cup. Light brown shoulder length hair with a nice tan similar to JAV "garyu aka GAL" type chicks. She was shapely with nice hips and a small but appreciable butt. No skinny chick for you spinner lovers but hips and ass enough for the push and pull of back shots.

    Attitude 7/10: She had a pleasant deameanor and was more immediately at ease than my last encounter.

    Service 7/10: After a shower we got down to business. Mezmerizing has a very nice oral technique, a little toothy at times but her plump lips gave excellent suction. After the oral play, saddled me up and ride CG. Good technique but not amazing. Swapped up to mish and that's where her kegel technique came into play. Had to pace myself cause her alternating grip was working to well. Swapped to DS but she manuvered to avoid deep powerstokes. Bummer. Finished up in mish letting her kegels do their thing. Overall a great visit but not mind blowing. Mesmerizing avoided any nipple or non-penetrative butt play insisting she was ticklish. Oh well. Recommendation: YES. Mez was very satisfying but not mind blowing. Still looking for the level of service I saw in TX and HI. Have fun boys.

    RJ.

  14. #2102

    Your mailbox is full

    Sorry for bother but I am struggling to find a reference to PC unless you mean peach cafe, I looked on their site and I didn't see this particular provider mentioned.

    The way I read your post it look like it had listed somewhere else so if youd be kind enough to share a link I would appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Got a session in with Mezmerizing who's ad I saw on PC over the weekend.

    Looks 8/10: She met me at the door in what can best be described as a black fishnet short dress which had a deep "v" which further exposed her generous breasts. Her face is similar to her pics with major Photoshop done but I was very pleased with her appearance. Similarly the body in the pics was donated by some faceless vixen because the perfectly round bolt-ons were not present. Having said that her breasts were a shapely c or d cup. Light brown shoulder length hair with a nice tan similar to JAV "garyu aka GAL" type chicks. She was shapely with nice hips and a small but appreciable butt. No skinny chick for you spinner lovers but hips and ass enough for the push and pull of back shots.

    Attitude 7/10: She had a pleasant deameanor and was more immediately at ease than my last encounter.

    Service 7/10: After a shower we got down to business. Mezmerizing has a very nice oral technique, a little toothy at times but her plump lips gave excellent suction. After the oral play, saddled me up and ride CG. Good technique but not amazing. Swapped up to mish and that's where her kegel technique came into play. Had to pace myself cause her alternating grip was working to well. Swapped to DS but she manuvered to avoid deep powerstokes. Bummer. Finished up in mish letting her kegels do their thing. Overall a great visit but not mind blowing. Mesmerizing avoided any nipple or non-penetrative butt play insisting she was ticklish. Oh well. Recommendation: YES. Mez was very satisfying but not mind blowing. Still looking for the level of service I saw in TX and HI. Have fun boys.

    RJ.

  15. #2101

    Mezmerizing is appropriately named

    Got a session in with Mezmerizing who's ad I saw on PC over the weekend.

    Looks 8/10: She met me at the door in what can best be described as a black fishnet short dress which had a deep "v" which further exposed her generous breasts. Her face is similar to her pics with major Photoshop done but I was very pleased with her appearance. Similarly the body in the pics was donated by some faceless vixen because the perfectly round bolt-ons were not present. Having said that her breasts were a shapely c or d cup. Light brown shoulder length hair with a nice tan similar to JAV "garyu aka GAL" type chicks. She was shapely with nice hips and a small but appreciable butt. No skinny chick for you spinner lovers but hips and ass enough for the push and pull of back shots.

    Attitude 7/10: She had a pleasant deameanor and was more immediately at ease than my last encounter.

    Service 7/10: After a shower we got down to business. Mezmerizing has a very nice oral technique, a little toothy at times but her plump lips gave excellent suction. After the oral play, saddled me up and ride CG. Good technique but not amazing. Swapped up to mish and that's where her kegel technique came into play. Had to pace myself cause her alternating grip was working to well. Swapped to DS but she manuvered to avoid deep powerstokes. Bummer. Finished up in mish letting her kegels do their thing. Overall a great visit but not mind blowing. Mesmerizing avoided any nipple or non-penetrative butt play insisting she was ticklish. Oh well. Recommendation: YES. Mez was very satisfying but not mind blowing. Still looking for the level of service I saw in TX and HI. Have fun boys.

    RJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape