Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 27920
-
04-08-21 15:49 #14300Senior Member

Posts: 2335Tammy
It took me a while to get a msg back (couple years ago I saw her) but once I did it seemed I could see her when ever her ad was up. I think she plays favorites with guys she likes? (buffing my nails LOL). Seriously, I don't know. Her BJ has not been duplicated! Good pussy when I saw her! Had a little Bush and 69 was yum. That was I like 2017/18.
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
Anyway, maybe she'll get back to you easily now. By the way, how's she looking??
Thanks.
-
04-08-21 12:06 #14299Senior Member

Posts: 285Brits
Haven't seen any actual Brits here lately, but if it's the accent you're going for, we get the occasional African girl. There used to be a wonderful South African who was amazing and had a beautiful voice, but she went home.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
Naomi is out of Oregon but is in Bellevue regularly. I haven't seen her since she raised her rates, but I recall a lovely accent and she was certainly tolerant of this thread's topic (at least she was):
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?351183-Naomi-Doll
-
04-08-21 11:18 #14298Senior Member

Posts: 606Ruby Rose
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Don-t-miss-out!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.
Seen her ads a bunch more than usual lately. Hottie getting thirsty I reckon Anyone filling her up lately?
-
04-08-21 10:17 #14297Senior Member

Posts: 825Tgtbt
This has rob or something weird written all over it.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 00:10 #14296Senior Member

Posts: 514Is she legit, and belongs here?
-
04-07-21 22:49 #14295Senior Member

Posts: 1403Not British but back in the early days of KG, there was this girl Aspen Pleasures who had an Aussie accent. The sounds she makes when getting pounded simply adds to the pleasure of pounding her over and over again. Anyone have any idea where she went?
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 19:33 #14294Senior Member

Posts: 514Any English British BBFS girls?
Doesn't have to be the youngest, slimmest or prettiest.
The accent would be a turn on.
-
04-07-21 19:09 #14293Senior Member

Posts: 514British Babe Becky
If it's ok to occasionally ask about a throwback lady.
Did British Babe Becky ever belong on this board?
She is a lady I really regret missing.
Any British BBBJ women, please let me know.
-
04-07-21 15:16 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 29Hey guys recommendations?
Hey guys.
Getting back into hobby after long break. Any recommendations for reliable BBFS? If not BBFS then BBBJCIM. Last saw Sol from tna board thanks.
-
04-06-21 17:59 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 187It was funny
But maybe he's just not your audience.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
Dick.
-
04-06-21 17:48 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 187She's hiding something
And the something she's hiding is her belly, which is probably visually undesirable. That's the primary reason providers will have photos like that.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
Dick.
-
04-06-21 10:44 #14289Senior Member

Posts: 389Big Fella
LOL, since you're a "bigger guy" maybe you shouldn't comment on tightness. But otherwise thank you for the Info!
Originally Posted by ViagraMan59
[View Original Post]
Average Joe.
-
04-05-21 16:41 #14288Regular Member

Posts: 12Stephy moved to federal way in a bigger house, roommate moved on to who knows where. I like her and she likes me, yes she's a size queen, LOL but a really good fuck, really tight and knows how to shove those hips when you're finishing.
Originally Posted by Jolly51
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:15 #14287Senior Member

Posts: 156Lea J did bare camel slides but it looks like she's retired.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?350938-Lea-J
Besides that Sandybestnuru does it but her nuru wasn't great so not worth it to me.
I can only re-recommend JanetMsJackson because she'll let you slip it in bare while she's doing camel slides.
However I see you're looking for Seattle area and she's been in Tacoma lately.
-
04-05-21 14:52 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 190Still Seeking
Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



