Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 492 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3756

    Becky = Trouble

    Rebranding is a thing but does that mean the product is better? Same phone and some pics in the same room. Not worth the Trouble for me.

    Becky: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/524480526406.

    Trouble: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...gfield-8536747 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-8362/37938687.

  2. #3755
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's not a CI. Just a lousy provider that guys in Htfd have wised up to. She is, or was, also in the massage section. She couldn't get that right either. Save your time and money. Don't fall for the glammed up pics.
    Ah shit. Disappointed at this. Was going to hit her up.

    I've been dreaming of a provider that does nuru (the kind of nuru you see on pornhub) and thought I'd finally found one.

    Too bad.

  4. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....*/645349546443 Her new safe ad.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....*/645349546443 Negative ad she responded back to.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/520785668041

    Positive ad she responds to the comments made.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/118160068729

    Britt she refers people to for in dates. Roses are a little pricey for qv. She is better for longer sessions.

    The Chicopee girl that posts is safe and legit now. Had a bunch of safe text messages with her. She moved an apartment with a friend in Chicopee.

    She only does out meetings right now. Her roommate is employed remotely. He is never at any of the meetings. Saying her sugar daddy makes no sense or educational OgOggilby poster. She does not have any disease. She has been fully vaccinated. There is a nasty poster out there harassing her. She wrote back responding to the questions asked. She does have children from her first marriage. Her roses are fair for a qv outdate but not really decent for anything longer.

    She gives great referrals to her friend Britt a a motel but she is pricey for roses. This Chicopee girl actually has more an attractive body than Britt. Britt is more slutty and has a gorgeous top, her bottom is a little wet plus smelly at last meeting about one year ago.
    Did she give you a freebie to write a good ad?

  5. #3752

    Chicopee Girl safe and gives referrals

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....*/645349546443 Her new safe ad.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....*/645349546443 Negative ad she responded back to.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/520785668041

    Positive ad she responds to the comments made.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/118160068729

    Britt she refers people to for in dates. Roses are a little pricey for qv. She is better for longer sessions.

    The Chicopee girl that posts is safe and legit now. Had a bunch of safe text messages with her. She moved an apartment with a friend in Chicopee.

    She only does out meetings right now. Her roommate is employed remotely. He is never at any of the meetings. Saying her sugar daddy makes no sense or educational OgOggilby poster. She does not have any disease. She has been fully vaccinated. There is a nasty poster out there harassing her. She wrote back responding to the questions asked. She does have children from her first marriage. Her roses are fair for a qv outdate but not really decent for anything longer.

    She gives great referrals to her friend Britt a a motel but she is pricey for roses. This Chicopee girl actually has more an attractive body than Britt. Britt is more slutty and has a gorgeous top, her bottom is a little wet plus smelly at last meeting about one year ago.

  6. #3751

    Scam

    I don't usually text odd numbers because they are as fake as the pictures. This one finally replied and agreed on an hr for 140. Next was the need for 40 up front. I got burned once and never again. Then she asked for Google cards, again not doing that. If your going to try, good luck.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/236138434783
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image-1 (1).jpg‎  

  7. #3750

    Happy New Years

    I know this has been reviewed a while ago. No name in the ad. Is the guy in the pic a handler?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/765192724096

  8. #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by Renarns  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip!

    I never saw her but knew of her roommate at the Manchester mansion last year.

    Likely doing that as a plea bargaining deal to keep her azz out of jail.

  9. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    Consider yourself lucky. I got threatened with a taser when I saw her. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5241123.
    Damn. Had I seen that post, I wouldn't have even bothered making the trip.

  10. #3747

    Be warned on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's not a CI. Just a lousy provider that guys in Htfd have wised up to. She is, or was, also in the massage section. She couldn't get that right either. Save your time and money. Don't fall for the glammed up pics.
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/ma...s/331256436886

    Just so you all know what's up.

  11. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been very active lately. Not there's any reason to be with the horrible selection. But I drove the 30 min to see this one. Call and meet went pretty smoothly. Let her know when I left, and when I was aboit 10 min out. Got there and let her know was in lot. Sed give her 2 min. She's nice enough but wasn't into how she looked. Was just horny AF. Very saggy / flabby body. Also very mechanical. I could feel her trying to limit my movement with her legs, which I hate! I just finished up and left. Nothing memorable at all. $70 damage.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/051833510602
    Consider yourself lucky. I got threatened with a taser when I saw her. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5241123.

  12. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by Renarns  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/922950997171

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/553470208367

    Lots of bad reviews in harford forums also stating she is a confidential informant. Don't no if any are true but in my opinion wouldn't take the chance.
    She's not a CI. Just a lousy provider that guys in Htfd have wised up to. She is, or was, also in the massage section. She couldn't get that right either. Save your time and money. Don't fall for the glammed up pics.

  13. #3744

    Waste of time

    Haven't been very active lately. Not there's any reason to be with the horrible selection. But I drove the 30 min to see this one. Call and meet went pretty smoothly. Let her know when I left, and when I was aboit 10 min out. Got there and let her know was in lot. Sed give her 2 min. She's nice enough but wasn't into how she looked. Was just horny AF. Very saggy / flabby body. Also very mechanical. I could feel her trying to limit my movement with her legs, which I hate! I just finished up and left. Nothing memorable at all. $70 damage.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/051833510602

  14. #3743

    Be warned on this one

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/922950997171

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/553470208367

    Lots of bad reviews in harford forums also stating she is a confidential informant. Don't no if any are true but in my opinion wouldn't take the chance.

  15. #3742

    New Bbw

    This one seems new to me and she's trying to live her best life whatever that means. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....b/629504633251
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTkwMzg4M2QyMWQ2YjkzNTlmMTg1MmQyNWQ0N2RkODk2YWUxNA.jpg‎   spfdbbw.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape