rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 629 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 9424
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by RezzakSD  [View Original Post]
    GIO987 simply asked "how's the face".

    I guess with 1 post I have more credibility than you.

    The only reason I posted was cause you hype up Cris and company.

    It leads to misleading people. Back to lurking in the shadows.
    Agree . I wonder what's it in for him to mislead people.

  2. #1923

    Honesty vs. Post Count

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    1st post ever on this website. Welcome to the board. Easy to do the math w your opinions. Fair enough. As I have stated many many times I am a service first guy. Face is not near as important to me as we rarely get any Asiangirls in San Diego that are less than 30 years old.

    If you get to know Cris and treat her well you will realize how kind and what great service she gives. Yes Yuki has a slightly prettier face and she should not be missed since she will be here 14 days max as Cris likes to rotate the talent.

    Cris is incredible.

    Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    Saw yuki. Agree with the guy with one post unfortunately. Perhaps my standards are too high. Face is a 6/10, far from the pics. Guessing mid to late 30s. Service 6/10. Rushed through the session and refused to finish with BJ when I asked for it, opted for HJ. Body is 7/10. Not slim but not too chubby. No ass. Nice natural tits with a little sag that she allows roaming. English is minimal. She was nice enough, but will not repeat.
    GIO987 simply asked "how's the face".

    I guess with 1 post I have more credibility than you.

    The only reason I posted was cause you hype up Cris and company.

    It leads to misleading people. Back to lurking in the shadows.

  3. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    1st post ever on this website. Welcome to the board. Easy to do the math w your opinions. Fair enough. As I have stated many many times I am a service first guy. Face is not near as important to me as we rarely get any Asiangirls in San Diego that are less than 30 years old.

    If you get to know Cris and treat her well you will realize how kind and what great service she gives. Yes Yuki has a slightly prettier face and she should not be missed since she will be here 14 days max as Cris likes to rotate the talent.

    Cris is incredible.

    Cheers.
    Saw yuki. Agree with the guy with one post unfortunately. Perhaps my standards are too high. Face is a 6/10, far from the pics. Guessing mid to late 30s. Service 6/10. Rushed through the session and refused to finish with BJ when I asked for it, opted for HJ. Body is 7/10. Not slim but not too chubby. No ass. Nice natural tits with a little sag that she allows roaming. English is minimal. She was nice enough, but will not repeat.

  4. #1921

    TER ratings is out of 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RezzakSD  [View Original Post]
    Cris is 4 out of 8.

    Yuki is 6 out of 8.
    1st post ever on this website. Welcome to the board. Easy to do the math w your opinions. Fair enough. As I have stated many many times I am a service first guy. Face is not near as important to me as we rarely get any Asiangirls in San Diego that are less than 30 years old.

    If you get to know Cris and treat her well you will realize how kind and what great service she gives. Yes Yuki has a slightly prettier face and she should not be missed since she will be here 14 days max as Cris likes to rotate the talent.

    Cris is incredible.

    Cheers.

  5. #1920

    Non Bias Rating

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Pretty face, I would rate her 8/8 if using T3 R ratings.

    Cheers.
    Cris is 4 out of 8.

    Yuki is 6 out of 8.

  6. #1919

    Best DFK

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSheep  [View Original Post]
    Out of the current lineup in SDAG and FEC, who has the best DFKs? It takes me a bit of aggressive DFK to get going, and while Jazmin was fantastic, she's not that into DFKs or at least it's not that proactive (I also caught her in the last shift so I understand if she's tired). Also a wicked ass like Chanel from LA would be nice but she's been gone too long.
    Current lineup Mannie and Salma, have not seen Nana.

    Cheers.

  7. #1918

    Best DFK

    Out of the current lineup in SDAG and FEC, who has the best DFKs? It takes me a bit of aggressive DFK to get going, and while Jazmin was fantastic, she's not that into DFKs or at least it's not that proactive (I also caught her in the last shift so I understand if she's tired). Also a wicked ass like Chanel from LA would be nice but she's been gone too long.

  8. #1917

    Yuki with Cris

    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    How is her face?
    Pretty face, I would rate her 8/8 if using T3 R ratings.

    Cheers.

  9. #1916
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Https:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/220982.

    It's amazing how Cris has started to really tap into the Chinese market and where to go to find the top notch girls. This girl is absolutely amazing, tall and slim. Nice natural boobs that are firm. A really tight kitty. Her massage is great, solid BBBJ, love the way she let me slide my cock in between her boobs. This girl has really long legs and super silky skin. I am going to try 4 hands with her and Cris tomorrow. It's going to be insane. Crazy how good the price is.

    Cheers!
    How is her face?

  10. #1915

    Yuki with Cris

    Https:https://sandiego.rubratings.com/220982.

    It's amazing how Cris has started to really tap into the Chinese market and where to go to find the top notch girls. This girl is absolutely amazing, tall and slim. Nice natural boobs that are firm. A really tight kitty. Her massage is great, solid BBBJ, love the way she let me slide my cock in between her boobs. This girl has really long legs and super silky skin. I am going to try 4 hands with her and Cris tomorrow. It's going to be insane. Crazy how good the price is.

    Cheers!

  11. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheapers  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking around and I wonder are there any Korean agencies down here in SD. I see people mention SDAG, and what is that website? Can someone link it for me.
    Welcome. There is plenty of info here to answer your question. First step to take is "search" the forum with your keyword. Here is one of my posts on that topic.

    Asian Playbook 101: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...706&viewfull=1#post5268706.

  12. #1913

    Korean agencies

    I've been looking around and I wonder are there any Korean agencies down here in SD. I see people mention SDAG, and what is that website? Can someone link it for me.

  13. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    Salma went straight to bb! No questions asked, she was super into it. Asked where she would like for me to finish, mouth, chest or pussy and she replied deep in pussy. Haha When I was about to finish, she grabbed my ass and pulled me in. Ha She wasn't lying, she wanted it deep in there.
    Sounds like Salma really wants to make that extra $!

    Rare to see a provider so eager for BB.

  14. #1911

    1st world problems splitting hairs

    Pretty comical when we have people comparing "Petite or not. Or pudgy or a little belly pudge". Ash vs. Mannie vs. Cris vs. Kiko and Salma lmao. I have seen them all.

    They all range between 4'11" and 5'3 "and all weigh less than 125 bs. All are extremely talented in their service.

    We as a group of guys living in the best city in America are extremely spoiled and we are literally looking for things to complain about. They are literally tens of thousands of cities that do not even get one girl that can even compete with the girls that we get in San Diego.

    We are blessed. Go see these girls so they don't leave and we stuck with extremely obese girls that weigh 128 lbs.

    Cheers.

  15. #1910
    Quote Originally Posted by Waab182  [View Original Post]
    Saw Pepper today, and she must have been a different Pepper than some of you were touting on here. Non-stop energy was the opposite of what I got. The Pepper I got was an old cranky Korean ***** who was cold and distant. The only redeeming factor is she does have a nice body, but I could tell from the moment I walked in that this was not going to be a good session. She looked she didn't want to be there, and didn't want me to be there either. There was no kissing, and when I tried she refused. No preview BBBJ in the shower. She kept talking in I don't know what language and I couldn't understand anything she was saying. Once out of the shower, she gave a very short and mediocre BBBJ before slipping on the condom, then we tried a few positions but junior wasn't having it. Her poor attitude just killed the mood, and she tried to finish me off quickly with more mediocre BBBJ but again I wasn't feeling it. I ended up paying her but leaving about 20 min early in a 40 min session. Usually this agency is pretty good, but Pepper was the absolute worst I've had in my 6 years in this business.
    Thanks for the review! I was debating wether to see Pepper, but over the last few month the reviews of her seem to be totally different from when she came to SD the first time. Not sure what happen or it's a different girls.

    I ended up seeing Salma over the weekend. Great talent, but her body is just not my type. Nice Natural boobs and had to have been injections in the ass. I have never seen a Korean girl in all my life have a round ass like hers. Ha I prefer a more taller thinner body type on Koreans. Like Susan from SDAG. She had a great rack and perfect slim body!

    Salma went straight to bb! No questions asked, she was super into it. Asked where she would like for me to finish, mouth, chest or pussy and she replied deep in pussy. Haha When I was about to finish, she grabbed my ass and pulled me in. Ha She wasn't lying, she wanted it deep in there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape