Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 10388
-
04-05-21 00:15 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 100I remember something like this from last month and I'm sure I've talked to that profile name. But it seems I've been blocked now. If you can pm me her picture, I maybe can recall what happened.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 23:47 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 161Appreciate it, dayuse dot com was what I was thinking of.
Originally Posted by MaCross19
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 19:59 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 135Hotel tonight has been good. It's an app.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 19:02 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 123Blondebondgirl
https://www.seeking.com/member/4006e...0-534598d492a9
I've been chatting it up with this one. She says that she wants to meet but her schedule changes constantly. She's in Wyoming skiing one week then Jamaica. Says that she lives in Portland and going to school. Not sure if she's semi pro, fake or if I just caught her during Spring Break.
Does anyone have any intel on her?
-
04-04-21 16:43 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 31Kana
I met her and she smelled like BO and cooking oil. Had to cancel on the spot and threw up in the bathroom.
Originally Posted by KashMoney
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 14:07 #4278Regular Member

Posts: 16Scammers and Crazy
https://www.seeking.com/member/e30b3...3-4f545cf4d84d Amalicious70 - had meet and greet at a local restaurant, made comments while eating that she usually eats junk food (while she was eating steak at the restaurant), said she needed to use the bathroom after finishing her meal, but went straight to her car in the parking lot. Ghosted me when I tried contacting her. Crude person to be around too, lucky it was just a meal and not $.
https://www.seeking.com/member/01730...c-91c4be387e73 206 MissMila. She made initial contact, went to texting after a few messages. Was having a routine conversation about us and what we're looking for and suddenly she freaked out calling me a cheap fucking loser even though we never talked about $. Told her we're not compatible and ended conversation on my end. She continued texting my burner number for a few days later with insults and complaints that I was scamming spammer her online. Can only imagine what this one is like in person.
-
04-04-21 13:00 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 161Hey guys, what's that website that has temporary rooms for under $100? I was trying to find the post but I forget where I saw it.
-
04-04-21 10:37 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 906In the news.
If SA would clean up its freakin' act about UA girls on the site it might even be worth all the trouble. And yes, SA has a big problem with UA girls on the site.
Originally Posted by MaCross19
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 08:41 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 151Coming and Going
Or it could be that they found their arrangements. I've had four long term arrangements. Two might have been exclusive, two were not, but all four went off of SA shortly after we connected. All arrangements lasted at least four more months, ending when I lost interest.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 05:00 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 43Gothlilsugarbaby
Yoooooo!
She said cool up until she told me she wants 3000 a month. WTF are these girls on about.
-
04-04-21 02:36 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 472Women leaving SA
I went back about 5 months, and about 90% of those I messaged on SA either have not been on SA shortly after signing up, or they left SA completely by deleting their accounts, I am thinking there are more than we think that sign up and realize what it is about and leave.
On another topic, I connected with a girl I met once, we did a meet and greet and she didn't want anything to meet, that is as far as it went and she went quite for months, when I saw her back online I messaged her again and we started talking, she mentioned she was looking at moving soon and I thought out of state so I asked her, the info I received wasn't great, she is looking at moving to my small town, 1 mile from me so I won't be seeing her.
-
04-03-21 23:42 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 135Seeking in the news
With the whole Congressman Matt Gaetz getting in trouble for women he recruited on Seeking that were underage there might be a few people who sign up after they hear about it.
Might also have significant others learn about it so maybe alter those pictures to hid yourself better for a couple of months. Just be aware that it might be in the news, might have an impact, might not.
-
04-03-21 13:24 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 123More scammers
This fattie wants a prepaid contribution and thinks that her time is valuable. Ha!
Sugarysweetie09.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dddb5...0-cdbc39400a2d
And this scammer wants online first due to covid:
Hippiechild723.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1e040...2-7ff3b692ea26
This is getting old!
-
04-03-21 00:28 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 135Ugh.
https://www.seeking.com/member/79ff0...5-894db43237fe Isabella_luv67 Catfish- really a data scientist at Google.
https://www.seeking.com/member/64615...5-560b97a3c31c skaiblue1 $500 gps.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1ef05...5-da43f0546004 Queen4 y won't meet even if you are fully vaccinated because she has family that got Covid after vaccination. Yeah bullshit.
https://www.seeking.com/member/78cc2...7-77a3e2a45fae BlondeMama29. Definitely larger than curvy. Didn't meet after I saw pictures.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6a468...5-21b70b5e8f14 Yourfavoritesbxoxo. Pro at $300 but did everything uncovered and finished in her. Has braces so no face fucking. No anal. Will not repeat, low energy
Quality is thin.
-
04-02-21 21:45 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 135Yes! Ever want to impress a single mom? Pay for the babysitter.
Originally Posted by VanDawg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






