Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 1412 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 27920
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14255
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I was always trained that you don't bring the firearm out unless you are going to kill someone. That's what they are for. And I'm not going to kill someone over $250. Heck, the cleaning bill for getting the bloodstains and powder burns out would be more than that.
    Exactly. I carry everywhere except government buildings and when I'm hobbying. Not worth the drama. I've had to pull my weapon in public, thankfully I didn't have to pull the trigger, and even though no one was hurt that was a level of stress, paperwork, and drama I don't ever want to go through again.

    You're simply dealing with too many unknowns when you go to see a provider, even if you've seen her before- their attitudes and situations can change without warning. I've had regulars go from super stable and reliable to insanely fucked up levels of drama from one visit to the next.

    It's statistically proven that when you have a weapon on you you are less likely to try and avoid confrontations. This is not the attitude you want if you're suddenly dealing with a psycho hoor or a pimp trying to take your cash. Let them have the money and walk out and be sure the cash for the session is all you have on you, never bring anything inside you're not willing to have stolen. It sucks and it pisses me off to no end but the odds of them causing any further grief once they have the cash and you just walking away are very small, they just want the cash. Once you're in a situation like that it's a no win scenario, letting the cash go without a fight is by far the lesser loss.

  2. #14254

    Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    It's just easier to show up with nothing but the money you are going to pay. Once they realize how broke you are, they probably would just give you the money back.
    All I can say is that I've been mongering for over thirty years and I've never had a cash and dash. I've paid far too much for shitty service, and I've given girls who just didn't do it for me money for them to go the f*ck away, but never had a ROB situation. Ever.

  3. #14253
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I was always trained that you don't bring the firearm out unless you are going to kill someone. That's what they are for. And I'm not going to kill someone over $250. Heck, the cleaning bill for getting the bloodstains and powder burns out would be more than that.
    It's just easier to show up with nothing but the money you are going to pay. Once they realize how broke you are, they probably would just give you the money back.

  4. #14252
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I was always trained that you don't bring the firearm out unless you are going to kill someone. That's what they are for. And I'm not going to kill someone over $250. Heck, the cleaning bill for getting the bloodstains and powder burns out would be more than that.
    Agree 100%.

  5. #14251
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Knew something must be up with her. Did she rob you recently? Is she even pregnant or even the one in the pics?

    Really wish I had a concealed carry or enough $ to hire a bodyguard to bring to rendezvous.

    Anybody out there always packing heat whenever mongering?
    Fuck no.

    Doing this 20+ years and never had a situation that came close to warranting use of deadly force. Anything else can be handled with spray or just not being a dumbass.

    Pulling a piece can ruin your life, not worth it for anything we'd lose in a single session.

  6. #14250

    Packing

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    ...

    Really wish I had a concealed carry or enough $ to hire a bodyguard to bring to rendezvous.

    Anybody out there always packing heat whenever mongering?
    I was always trained that you don't bring the firearm out unless you are going to kill someone. That's what they are for. And I'm not going to kill someone over $250. Heck, the cleaning bill for getting the bloodstains and powder burns out would be more than that.

  7. #14249

    Not surprised at all

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan59  [View Original Post]
    Red flag on this junkie, has track marks on her arms. Will come to your room, get the donation then say she needs a soda and runs to a waiting car to rob and bail.
    Knew something must be up with her. Did she rob you recently? Is she even pregnant or even the one in the pics?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Anybody out there always packing heat whenever mongering?

  8. #14248

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday and jizzed in her. I fucked her really hard and rough and she could only take a half hour. After 30 minutes she said that I'd fucked her to hard and that she was tired and needed to end the session early. YMMV but I've seen her I believe 4 x and she's only made it through the full hour twice. If you're looking for something to just absolutely plow bare for an hour straight she might no longer be a great candidate anymore.
    Things are not what they once were.

  9. #14247
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSpaur  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this week. She was a shit show belligerent and such. I filled her up and left.
    I plowed her pretty hard for 20-30 min and unloaded in her guts. She was definitely a bit more of a shitshow than usual and she's gained weight. But hell I love the giant fake tits. Kryptonite.

  10. #14246

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Anyone fill up Marina lately?
    I saw her earlier this week. She was a shit show belligerent and such. I filled her up and left.

  11. #14245
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Only wants to do outcalls, so that seems sketchy.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ecial/38340976

    https://auburn-wa.skipthegames.com/f...o/559542900942
    Red flag on this junkie, has track marks on her arms. Will come to your room, get the donation then say she needs a soda and runs to a waiting car to rob and bail.

  12. #14244

    She's Pretty Rough

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    About 3 weeks ago.
    I saw her yesterday and jizzed in her. I fucked her really hard and rough and she could only take a half hour. After 30 minutes she said that I'd fucked her to hard and that she was tired and needed to end the session early. YMMV but I've seen her I believe 4 x and she's only made it through the full hour twice. If you're looking for something to just absolutely plow bare for an hour straight she might no longer be a great candidate anymore.

  13. #14243
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, what is it about those adds that scream LE? If I'm overlooking something, I'd like to know.

    Thanks.
    That's my reaction too. I don't have any experience with her, but don't notice anything obviously suspect in those ads. She's not claiming to be underage, the photos are typical cell pix, and the phone number has a western WA area code (425). By themselves those ads don't make me hesitant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/394440026321

    Does anyone know anything about this one or have any experience? She looks intriguing easy to communicate but my spidey senses tingle for some reason. See her ads pretty consistently but don't recall any info good or bad tho it may have been mentioned. Appreciate any insight.
    Since her location is specified and even includes a cross st, I doubt it's a scam. Most scams are vague, with locations like 'in-town' or 'incall'. Her pix don't make me suspicious either. I don't have any experience with her, but again there's nothing in the ad that jumps out at me as suspect.

  14. #14242

    Legit?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/394440026321

    Does anyone know anything about this one or have any experience? She looks intriguing easy to communicate but my spidey senses tingle for some reason. See her ads pretty consistently but don't recall any info good or bad tho it may have been mentioned. Appreciate any insight.

  15. #14241
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    With all those medications, now I don't want to bb anymore. But they say when you stay ready, you ain't got to get ready or something! LOL.
    I'm only taking PrEP my dude. As for the vaccines. You should already be getting the hep a+b combo, hobby or not.

    What you tell them? "Hey doc, I like to fuck hookers raw. What can you give me?
    Yes "My lifestyle places me at higher risk". This isn't a secret government pill. Doc will prescribe it for you and insurance will pay for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape