Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10685

    Bosslady

    Anyone seen or heard from her?

  2. #10684

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I have been a fan and friend of Heather for a number of years. Try to get together at least once a month. She is always accommodating, fun, sexy, with an open menu. Heather and LSME are without doubt the best in Brevard. Only wish Marcella was around a bit more. For those of you who have not had the please of Heather's company do so ASAP. Definitely a true experience.

  3. #10683

    Kay Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by Amitjlc2  [View Original Post]
    I regret to inform you all that Kay is moving out of state. I have been seeing her the last few months about every other week. If you have her number you should try and see her before she's gone. Good luck.
    That sucks! I've only met her once but I'd definitely like to see her again. Did she say when she's leaving?

  4. #10682

    Link for Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut7390  [View Original Post]
    Had a short dream with Heather today. She squeezed me in to a time slot that worked for me and was I ever glad she did. She met me in a robe with nothing underneath and it was quite a sight. I'm not sure of her age, but I don't care. She has a rockin hot body and skills to match. The menu is great but I didn't get a chance to try everything available. She is extremely nice, hygienic and no drugs! I will definitely return and try some more items. She is on erotic monkey, that's where I got her number.
    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    Here's a link for Heather, https://adultsearch.com/florida/coco...scorts/2153482.

  5. #10681

    Heather?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut7390  [View Original Post]
    Had a short dream with Heather today. She squeezed me in to a time slot that worked for me and was I ever glad she did. She met me in a robe with nothing underneath and it was quite a sight. I'm not sure of her age, but I don't care. She has a rockin hot body and skills to match. The menu is great but I didn't get a chance to try everything available. She is extremely nice, hygienic and no drugs! I will definitely return and try some more items. She is on erotic monkey, that's where I got her number.
    Got a link?

  6. #10680

    Kay Belle

    I regret to inform you all that Kay is moving out of state. I have been seeing her the last few months about every other week. If you have her number you should try and see her before she's gone. Good luck.

  7. #10679

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut7390  [View Original Post]
    Had a short dream with Heather today. She squeezed me in to a time slot that worked for me and was I ever glad she did. She met me in a robe with nothing underneath and it was quite a sight. I'm not sure of her age, but I don't care. She has a rockin hot body and skills to match. The menu is great but I didn't get a chance to try everything available. She is extremely nice, hygienic and no drugs! I will definitely return and try some more items. She is on erotic monkey, that's where I got her number.
    I went back and read your reviews and it's been awhile since you have posted any reviews, but based on your experience I would have to agree. Although my experience was in 2007 when she lived in Indialantic and she was in her forties then but it's nice to hear that she still has a rocking great body and offers a good experience. It's nice to read that all us older folks still can have fun and that older providers like Heather can offer a good experience! Try writing some more, I'm sure we would all love to hear from you!

  8. #10678
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Alexa the green eyed Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one guys she's a cop, went to see her there was several undercover cop cars around her place.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...cuban/38442482
    Thanks for the heads up. Almost got hooked by this one but luckily comms broke down after a few back and forths.

  9. #10677

    Heather

    Had a short dream with Heather today. She squeezed me in to a time slot that worked for me and was I ever glad she did. She met me in a robe with nothing underneath and it was quite a sight. I'm not sure of her age, but I don't care. She has a rockin hot body and skills to match. The menu is great but I didn't get a chance to try everything available. She is extremely nice, hygienic and no drugs! I will definitely return and try some more items. She is on erotic monkey, that's where I got her number.

  10. #10676

    Space Coast Report. Nikki, Wendy, Trish

    I visited the space coast a week ago. Here is my report.

    It was a Friday afternoon, my date with a woman north of Orlando had been cancelled. I had made some calls the day before to a few women in the area that had made my list.

    Nikki. My top choice, never responded.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/nikki-2/

    Wendy. My second choice, replied by text and we set up a date for 8 pm. Then she ghosted me. Never sent an address, never heard from her again.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...b/571408257941

    Trish. My third choice, never responded.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/738862535533

    I really wasn't feeling it with any others on my list, so I decided to hang up the condoms for the night and go to bed. It was a very disappointing two days with the only highlight being Ronnie in Cape Canaveral. She is a gem.

  11. #10675

    Nicolette

    Tried to set something up to visit her, but sadly she said that she's moved down south and out of Brevard. Ugh. She was one of the better and more reliable ones.

  12. #10674

    Alexa

    Watch out for this one guys she's a cop, went to see her there was several undercover cop cars around her place.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...cuban/38442482

  13. #10673

    Spicy Boricua

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/190930653606

    Spicy is sweet and hot. Your right she does talk alot but that makes her feel comfortable with you, and made me feel comfortable as well. Communication was great had to wait maybe 3 min between texts. Told me rates went for the qv of 80. She did not watch clock at all as I was there maybe 45 min. Her oral skills are amazing went all the way down. Came up for some light kissing and grinding fiv till what felt like a "O". I asked for a hat had her lay on the bed licked it for a bit tasted amazing (I know some don't do that but fuck it she was freshly showered) wrapped little guy up went in for some missionary her knees where on the bed never seen a lady bend that way filled the hat and stayed in for a bit cause she wouldn't let me go. She said it was amazing and I would have to agree with her. Her pics are close to accurate she does have a belly and her ass has gotten a bit bigger since pics but I didn't mind. Something about latinas they drive me crazy. I will see her again when my favorites are not in town. She is a sweet girl guys be nice to her and treat her good.
    Based on this review and your insightful PMs, decided to give this Latin beauty a whirl. Boy, I'm glad I did because she's everything you described and then some! Communication was spotty at first but finally managed a visit. She's a sweetheart and her skills are excellent. She's all GFE and after a lot of sensual DFK, managed to undress and get down to some great BBBJ and DATY which got her going and combined with some FIV she definitely had a few Os. Finished with some intense MISH and then cuddling a bit and some light massage. She's not a clock watcher and I ended up staying a longer than planned. I'm hoping to be a frequent flier since the whole experience was certainly top notch. She's selective about her clients and I told her that Forum members tend to be a little more respectful and probably more to her liking. She is definitely very pretty and very sexy. I highly recommend!

  14. #10672

    Jewels

    Yep. The same.

  15. #10671

    Is the the jewel of whom you speak?

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    All and all a good dream with Jewel. ...
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jewels-e...lbourne-933736

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape