Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 19284
-
04-04-21 11:41 #10674Senior Member

Posts: 202Alexa
Watch out for this one guys she's a cop, went to see her there was several undercover cop cars around her place.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...cuban/38442482
-
04-03-21 22:10 #10673Senior Member

Posts: 1941Spicy Boricua
Based on this review and your insightful PMs, decided to give this Latin beauty a whirl. Boy, I'm glad I did because she's everything you described and then some! Communication was spotty at first but finally managed a visit. She's a sweetheart and her skills are excellent. She's all GFE and after a lot of sensual DFK, managed to undress and get down to some great BBBJ and DATY which got her going and combined with some FIV she definitely had a few Os. Finished with some intense MISH and then cuddling a bit and some light massage. She's not a clock watcher and I ended up staying a longer than planned. I'm hoping to be a frequent flier since the whole experience was certainly top notch. She's selective about her clients and I told her that Forum members tend to be a little more respectful and probably more to her liking. She is definitely very pretty and very sexy. I highly recommend!
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 15:40 #10672Senior Member

Posts: 95Jewels
Yep. The same.
Originally Posted by BbqMushrooms
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 11:15 #10671Regular Member

Posts: 5Is the the jewel of whom you speak?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jewels-e...lbourne-933736
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 00:45 #10670Regular Member

Posts: 11Tabitha
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/782314875861
Anyone try this one yet? I try to search and the result was from 3 years ago so not sure about this one yet.
-
04-02-21 16:48 #10669Senior Member

Posts: 975Hmmm
Hmmm, I wonder if they would do a double. That would certainly be coin well spent!
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 12:27 #10668Senior Member

Posts: 95Jewels
All and all a good dream with Jewel. Comms at first were good. Set a time at my place. She text about 20 minutes before she was to be here said she will be a few minutes late. Told her no problem. Waited a bit over 30 minutes with no word. Finally almost an hour after the set time she said she had to drop her roommate off. She did show almost 90 minutes late. When she came in the door we hugged, offered her a bottle of water and straight to the workshop. I always do half hour for first visit just in case. We played a bit for a few minutes then undressed each other. I bent her over the bed and massaged her back while full FIV as she got very wet and moved with my fingers as she thrust herself against me. She then directed me to get on the bed and proceeded to give one of the best BBBJ ever. She spun around and asked me for DATY. Not normally my thing the first time but she smelled very fresh and sweet and she really got into it. I told her to put a hat onto me and she couldn't get it out fast enough. Problem was neither one of us had one. Back to the BBBJ with a mission. She said she had 2 Os and mine was great. She did make sure I was completely empty and cleaned me with her tongue. We laid there a few minutes. Both exhausted. Other than the time ting it was great. I will definitely repeat soon.
-
04-02-21 11:37 #10667Senior Member

Posts: 483Sisters
I asked della last week when I visited her and yes they are sister della moved andrea up here from south florida. They both seem to be doing well and making alot of money off of us and this onlyfans thing they are doing. Be safe you all and have some fun they enjoy it when we are having fun!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Last edited by SitbacRelax; 04-02-21 at 11:38. Reason: Spelling
-
04-02-21 11:35 #10666Senior Member

Posts: 483Spicy Boricua
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/190930653606
Spicy is sweet and hot. Your right she does talk alot but that makes her feel comfortable with you, and made me feel comfortable as well. Communication was great had to wait maybe 3 min between texts. Told me rates went for the qv of 80. She did not watch clock at all as I was there maybe 45 min. Her oral skills are amazing went all the way down. Came up for some light kissing and grinding fiv till what felt like a "O". I asked for a hat had her lay on the bed licked it for a bit tasted amazing (I know some don't do that but fuck it she was freshly showered) wrapped little guy up went in for some missionary her knees where on the bed never seen a lady bend that way filled the hat and stayed in for a bit cause she wouldn't let me go. She said it was amazing and I would have to agree with her. Her pics are close to accurate she does have a belly and her ass has gotten a bit bigger since pics but I didn't mind. Something about latinas they drive me crazy. I will see her again when my favorites are not in town. She is a sweet girl guys be nice to her and treat her good.
-
04-02-21 10:13 #10665Senior Member

Posts: 2955Andrea and Della
Several reliable sources have recently reported here that Andrea and Della are sisters. I've met with each of them more than once. While I don't recall Della every mentioning it, Andrea has commented about her sister also being in the business. Bottom line, I'd say with a pretty high level of confidence that they are, in fact, sisters. As to whether anyone should visit with them, I certainly recommend them. While I understand the cons, I say the pros outweigh them and they are each fun to visit.
Originally Posted by MrHilton
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 07:16 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 48Agree, I was thinking about meeting Andrea but $$$ seems too high for non GFE one pop. Still trying to find another UTR and no luck in area.
Originally Posted by MrHilton
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 22:23 #10663Regular Member

Posts: 14Bridgette
Had a dream about Bridgette the other night.
Comms were actually better than most in the area and I was able to book within a couple hours (some of it my delay).
She looks just like her pics and is very cute in the face. Her personality is warm and inviting without the nervousness or rush attitude like other dreams I've had. Not the shy type at all which helped since I am always on edge with a first meet. There are limitations due to past surgery but these were offset by more than fair rates and her attention to making sure I was satisfied.
I will definitely repeat as I was on a short visit and I think there is more to enjoy. I can look past a few scars and enjoy my dream a lot better without the constant worry of being robbed or jumped, but to each their own.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...h/240371304014
-
04-01-21 15:28 #10662Regular Member

Posts: 2Are Andrea and Della actually sisters? The things you learn. In my experience with Della, she offered to stay the whole hour, and was very nice. However, I'm not sure what could've occurred in the extra time. I keep thinking about calling Andrea, but I'm definitely trying to avoid "CBJ, non-GFE" providers.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 15:21 #10661Regular Member

Posts: 2That's why she looked familiar! I was pretty certain it was TGTBT, but I couldn't figure out why I thought I had seen her before. Also, I've been trying to find info on Brevard County forever, so I'm glad I finally found this site.
Originally Posted by RockyJames748
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 13:02 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 515Janet
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...w/221755943728
Looks like Janet is back in action. I texted her for a bit and she says she put the weight back on. If anyone remembers she got way skinny on the meds to kick her juice habit a while back. Says she lives in a house with a friend and husband now but has her own side of the house w / entrance. I remember her as pretty good service when I saw her in her trailer parked in the yard, she just got too skinny for me. Might go see her soon if no one else gets there first.










Reply With Quote




