Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20385

    Kk 27

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3325  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to her ad?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/637787889901

  2. #20384

    Monstra Molly

    Hi guys.

    I have never seen this dream before, any info would help.

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/245599585526

  3. #20383

    Been looking also

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    I've only found one in the last 3 years who could but she is currently MIA. Search continues.

  4. #20382

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one earlier. She was pretty decent. Wasn't any kind of craziness so that always a plus. Did a covered BJ that was ok then got behind her. She is thick like her pics and has a great ass. Smelled good. Pulled cover of for me after I got out. If she did BBBJ I would definitely keep going to see her.
    Got a link to her ad?

  5. #20381

    Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    She is pretty good.

  6. #20380
    Seen this one earlier. She was pretty decent. Wasn't any kind of craziness so that always a plus. Did a covered BJ that was ok then got behind her. She is thick like her pics and has a great ass. Smelled good. Pulled cover of for me after I got out. If she did BBBJ I would definitely keep going to see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210402-193911_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #20379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagsman  [View Original Post]
    She was just reviewed a week or two ago, pawg is what the review said.

    Be safe.
    She's legit, I met up with her twice last week and her ass is even bigger in person. She's at the RedRoof on airport rd, damage was 60 roses for a qv.

  8. #20378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbp  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad?
    Here you go.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/60438428/

  9. #20377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3325  [View Original Post]
    Her ass is huge and nicely shaped, she's located on the south side at a fairly luxurious hotel but her room is a mess per usual. She's on the taller side and me being an average height guy, I had no choice but to slay this dragon. I would definitely recommend her for guys who are into curvy women. Damage was 80 roses for a QV.
    Link to ad?

  10. #20376
    Quote Originally Posted by JadenDes  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. Searching for either name didn't really yield much.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3135498
    I saw her a couple months back. She has a sexy body. If you like curves (tits and ass, round hips) pretty face, and she is a light skinned ebony women then she is for you. I might add though based on my experience, she was rude and had a shitty attitude. Very mechanical and that was a turn off regardless of how good looking she was. It was def rushed. Not worth it but you live and you learn. I prob won't be repeating for that rate and that quality of service. Good luck LOL I recommend Lisadarlin though! Same rate and much friendlier and fun imo.

  11. #20375

    About this stank girl

    Man,

    Saw a review of this one recently and one of the pics appealed to my senses. However, after meeting her, all I can say is the odor made me want to run the other way! Jeez!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/587531767800
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odor.jpeg‎  

  12. #20374
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Making the assumption this one is a fake? Anyone have experienced?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/220785
    When they are using known porn star pics, then it's fake for sure. C'Mon., if Karlee Grey was here doing this stuff, I would be regular and not see anyone else.

  13. #20373

    Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/581637403574

    A few moons ago I seen reviews of this one out in the OP area. They seemed to mixed then. Does anyone have any experiences since she has moved out to the airport?

    I know she's older and probably a little heavier than most but what's the consensus?
    She was just reviewed a week or two ago, pawg is what the review said.

    Be safe.

  14. #20372
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Making the assumption this one is a fake? Anyone have experienced?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/220785
    If she's legit I would also like to know. I'll give it a shot and report back.

  15. #20371

    Deepthroat Queens?

    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape