rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 367 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4224

    Pandemic pricing

    My guess would be all these accounts on instagram are starting to bring newbies to fig who don't know the standard pricing if this continues most likely these new prices are going to stick I know I for one never going to pay more then $ and for me to pay that much the SW has to be a clean gem. Most likely once these ig profiles start getting bigger people are going to try to push to clean up FIG. Also get ready for long wait times and traffic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    A chick quoted me $150 + the room today. The fact that she even had the audacity to even quote that high price means some of you simps paid her that. A Fig hoe, Street Hoe in general shouldn't be no more than $80-100 FS. Even that is high since most the girls be rushing.
    Why are y'all paying street girls $150 and up? I heard some even quoting 2 bills.

    Some of y'all messing the game up like the Strip club game has been messed up for years. Y'all simping and paying way too much for the same service, if not less. In the club guys making it rain $1000's on strippers who don't or barely get naked, not mention can't touch, no extras nor get her number.
    In some strip clubs even though the dances are $5-20 per song, the girls expect you to throw hundreds every song.

    Please stop the simping and trying to be a ballers. Learn the value of money. I even seen a YT video of guys from the States going to the DR and making rain $100's on girls who literally make $10 a day.

    When you do these things, the girls begin to EXPECT it every time, then there is no going back.

    Stop paying these hoes whether street girl, online, or club these high ass inflated prices. Y'all f**king the game😠.

  2. #4223

    $150 for a Fig Hoe? WTF

    A chick quoted me $150 + the room today. The fact that she even had the audacity to even quote that high price means some of you simps paid her that. A Fig hoe, Street Hoe in general shouldn't be no more than $80-100 FS. Even that is high since most the girls be rushing.
    Why are y'all paying street girls $150 and up? I heard some even quoting 2 bills.

    Some of y'all messing the game up like the Strip club game has been messed up for years. Y'all simping and paying way too much for the same service, if not less. In the club guys making it rain $1000's on strippers who don't or barely get naked, not mention can't touch, no extras nor get her number.
    In some strip clubs even though the dances are $5-20 per song, the girls expect you to throw hundreds every song.

    Please stop the simping and trying to be a ballers. Learn the value of money. I even seen a YT video of guys from the States going to the DR and making rain $100's on girls who literally make $10 a day.

    When you do these things, the girls begin to EXPECT it every time, then there is no going back.

    Stop paying these hoes whether street girl, online, or club these high ass inflated prices. Y'all f**king the game😠.

  3. #4222

    Longshot here

    Anyone recognize this girl? Randomly saw this vid in the feed and would love to find her.

    https://youtu.be/CVLlhyd9A2Q

  4. #4221

    You can find lower prices

    Quote Originally Posted by NTelleck  [View Original Post]
    Something I've hadn't been offered in years on Fig. I was cruising HG around 3:30 am Sunday morning and found a girl, light skinned spinner on 65th. After being quoted numerous times of $. 8 or more I was offered $. 4 for CBJ and $. 6 for full. I took the CBJ took the long way around to Grand to make sure not followed. She was decent kind of rushy though. Has any one encountered these offers on HG? I know there are girls south on Fig that offer $. 6 but not this low.
    I have had BJs for $20 with girls on Fig, all you have to do is just say you only have $20. Haha, the funny thing is that some girls get pissed and start saying, " I ain't no f at at king crack head". I know it's low, but some girls agree. Although you have to target lower than average looking girls away from the HG. I avoid the HG since the girls there seem to expect more. I guess they figure since there is so many cars in the área, they can demand a higher price. Trying offering some of the girls and see what happens, you might get some takers. If all of do this, it would be great.

  5. #4220

    You can find lower prices

    Quote Originally Posted by NTelleck  [View Original Post]
    Something I've hadn't been offered in years on Fig. I was cruising HG around 3:30 am Sunday morning and found a girl, light skinned spinner on 65th. After being quoted numerous times of $. 8 or more I was offered $. 4 for CBJ and $. 6 for full. I took the CBJ took the long way around to Grand to make sure not followed. She was decent kind of rushy though. Has any one encountered these offers on HG? I know there are girls south on Fig that offer $. 6 but not this low.
    I have had BJs for $20 with girls on Fig, all you have to do is just say you only have $20. Haha, the funny thing is that some girls get pissed and start saying, " I ain't no f at at king crack head". I know it's low, but some girls agree. Although you have to target lower than average looking girls away from the HG. I avoid the HG since the girls there seem to expect more. I guess they figure since there is so many cars in the área, they can demand a higher price. Trying offering some of the girls and see what happens, you might get some takers. If all of do this, it would be great.

  6. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by NTelleck  [View Original Post]
    Something I've hadn't been offered in years on Fig. I was cruising HG around 3:30 am Sunday morning and found a girl, light skinned spinner on 65th. After being quoted numerous times of $. 8 or more I was offered $. 4 for CBJ and $. 6 for full. I took the CBJ took the long way around to Grand to make sure not followed. She was decent kind of rushy though. Has any one encountered these offers on HG? I know there are girls south on Fig that offer $. 6 but not this low.
    There's one girl on the not do busy side of fig other side of the McDonald's she does deepthroat for. 5 and FS for. 8 got great service for. 5 on a weekday barely rushed but not much. Went again on a weekend for her got FS for. 6 negotiated and terrible service super rushed. Less than 5 min said fuck this. Would've played stupid but a sheriff car drove by and I was like that's my sign to leave. The girl I'm talking about is lighter skinned AA and long long braids.

    Might've had good service first time and not rushed cause slow weekday or maybe she's just not so new anymore. Was couple months back first time. Also didn't have a P first time. She might now. On her phone this time, last time wasn't.

  7. #4218

    Not have happened in years.

    Something I've hadn't been offered in years on Fig. I was cruising HG around 3:30 am Sunday morning and found a girl, light skinned spinner on 65th. After being quoted numerous times of $. 8 or more I was offered $. 4 for CBJ and $. 6 for full. I took the CBJ took the long way around to Grand to make sure not followed. She was decent kind of rushy though. Has any one encountered these offers on HG? I know there are girls south on Fig that offer $. 6 but not this low.

  8. #4217

    Fig seems like dreamland

    Been watching the vids on you tube.

    Many of the ladies look fine. Wayyy better than the street girls in my area.

    If I did a trip and stayed at a motel for the weekend and just hit the streets hard, what would be the best motel for the action?

    I feel this would be like a more expensive version of the alleys in TJ.

  9. #4216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    There are multiple times over the years that the cops have had me with a girl in my car. They run our information and let us go if things check out. If the girl is under age then I would have been hammered.

    Ya no reason to play around with girls under 18 for me. That could be the difference between a catch and release or a catch and in jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    Alot of the working girls there look down upon and kick them out. Seen a video of some fighting one. One of the pimp pages on IG posted one on his story saying stay away. If the girl looks like she even could be under 18 I'll avoid. Already bad if LE stops you now throw in someone who could be a minor? Forget that. Not worth the risk of that. And for what? A nut that you can rub out yourself? LOL so everyone be careful out there. Don't take the chance and be safe.

  10. #4215
    I will not pick up a SW that is obviously a minor like her. Part of the problem is it is sometimes hard to tell some girls age from 16-21. Years ago I met this one girl that looked 18, but was 16. She walked in business so I went in talked to her. She smiled at me & I said hello. Her mom got upset that I approached her. Now I like legal young girls. The best thing to is to ask their date of birth & tell them to answer quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the working girls there look down upon and kick them out. Seen a video of some fighting one. One of the pimp pages on IG posted one on his story saying stay away. If the girl looks like she even could be under 18 I'll avoid. Already bad if LE stops you now throw in someone who could be a minor? Forget that. Not worth the risk of that. And for what? A nut that you can rub out yourself? LOL so everyone be careful out there. Don't take the chance and be safe.

  11. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This is very disturbing. Hopefully the police pick her and send her back to her parents or juvenile services The good thing is that there rare working girls that young working.
    Alot of the working girls there look down upon and kick them out. Seen a video of some fighting one. One of the pimp pages on IG posted one on his story saying stay away. If the girl looks like she even could be under 18 I'll avoid. Already bad if LE stops you now throw in someone who could be a minor? Forget that. Not worth the risk of that. And for what? A nut that you can rub out yourself? LOL so everyone be careful out there. Don't take the chance and be safe.

  12. #4213
    This is very disturbing. Hopefully the police pick her and send her back to her parents or juvenile services The good thing is that there rare working girls that young working.

    Quote Originally Posted by VisitUSA  [View Original Post]
    Scary!

    She's now 16 and she has a little sister (14) doing the same thing.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFPUywIbiOc


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9OazeMnbxE

  13. #4212

    Thirteen Year Old Prostitute. Chyna (Figueroa)

    Scary!

    She's now 16 and she has a little sister (14) doing the same thing.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFPUywIbiOc


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9OazeMnbxE
    Last edited by VisitUSA; 04-02-21 at 01:18. Reason: Update

  14. #4211

    Good Vid, dumb guy, trigger happy cop

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOgQ2Gd3018

    I do not think this is on fig and Manchester? Guy was not even wearing a mask. I guess he found out that the virus is killed by sunlight and ventilation so that mask wearing outside is about as smart as fleeing a cop with your license plates on. Don't tell anyone. Mask up boyos.
    From the look of it, The security guard is only there for the paycheck.

  15. #4210
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fun on fig

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOgQ2Gd3018

    I do not think this is on fig and Manchester? Guy was not even wearing a mask. I guess he found out that the virus is killed by sunlight and ventilation so that mask wearing outside is about as smart as fleeing a cop with your license plates on. Don't tell anyone. Mask up boyos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape