Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5852

    Lawyer

    I would contact a lawyer, if you really want to go through this. Probably going to cost you a few thousand to get a lawyer to iron out the paper work.

    I have a breeding fetish. So I tell all my Sugars that I'm going to impregnate them. Did get one of my regular Sugars impregnated once. She was counting her days. Luckily for me she took care of it. I'm still dumping loads into her 23 years womb she on birth control now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you bastards ever impregnated an SB on purpose or otherwise? How did things end up? Are you still seeing her? Just wondering since I have an SB that wants me to knock her up and had paperwork already drawn up for me to give up parental rights and basically be a sperm donor.

  2. #5851

    Really? Why?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #5850

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you bastards ever impregnated an SB on purpose or otherwise? How did things end up? Are you still seeing her? Just wondering since I have an SB that wants me to knock her up and had paperwork already drawn up for me to give up parental rights and basically be a sperm donor.
    The courts will find that it's in the child's interest that the father (you) pay the child support, regardless of what the contract says, since the child didn't sign the contract. She should go to an ACTUAL sperm bank if she wants that. You can even donate to the same bank and request that they give her "you. ".

  4. #5849

    I don't get it

    To each his own but I don't get the septum piercings that we're seeing more and more frequently, especially amongst the Millennials and Gen Zers it's so off-putting and just not a sexy look at all. There's nothing feminine about it at all, to me it's an aggressive look. It reminds me of a cartoon bull I used to watch in cartoons when I was a kid. I'm sure I sound like an old man yelling at the kids to get off my lawn LOL.

  5. #5848
    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you bastards ever impregnated an SB on purpose or otherwise? How did things end up? Are you still seeing her? Just wondering since I have an SB that wants me to knock her up and had paperwork already drawn up for me to give up parental rights and basically be a sperm donor.
    I'll do it! I had a vasectomy already I just won't tell her so I get a guaranteed CIP LOL.

    All jokes aside, besides the potential legal ramifications, I don't know if I can father a child and pretend that that baby doesn't exist but that's just me. I'm sure some of you are stronger than me haha.

  6. #5847
    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you bastards ever impregnated an SB on purpose or otherwise? How did things end up? Are you still seeing her? Just wondering since I have an SB that wants me to knock her up and had paperwork already drawn up for me to give up parental rights and basically be a sperm donor.
    If she moves to a different state, that state will come after you for child support. You will have to spend time and money to fight it.

  7. #5846

    Knocked up.

    Have any of you bastards ever impregnated an SB on purpose or otherwise? How did things end up? Are you still seeing her? Just wondering since I have an SB that wants me to knock her up and had paperwork already drawn up for me to give up parental rights and basically be a sperm donor.

  8. #5845
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/62fe3...7-290a5745fc2d

    Anyone met her? Seems TGTBT which usually means it is, so I'm cautious. Supposed to meet her this weekend.
    I've been chatting with her too.

    Can you let me know how it goes, either here or private message?

  9. #5844
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy200  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 2500/ month Plus meet and greet and gift. Agreed for M&G last week and on the day, crickets. Sigh!
    Blocked her. We should all do this. Teach her a lesson.

  10. #5843

    Yes

    Kevin C is Matt Gaetz.

    It all makes sense now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]

  11. #5842

  12. #5841

    Oh well as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    So you never met in person? She ghosted me, so I take that as a sign.
    Quoted 2500/ month Plus meet and greet and gift. Agreed for M&G last week and on the day, crickets. Sigh!

  13. #5840
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Got her to text, more sexy pics showing off her nice cleavage, but no nudes.

    A) Public meeting first, expects some kind of gift.

    B) All activities covered.

    C) very submissive, loves that hair pulled and ass smacked.

    D) No anal anything.

    E) Has no roommate to take care of pet, so she won't overnight or host.

    F) Must show test results before any playtime -- she texted pic of hers, allegedly.

    G) Asked for $1500 a month, depending on my free time.
    So you never met in person? She ghosted me, so I take that as a sign.

  14. #5839

  15. #5838

    For_You_Alone

    Waste of time. We texted and went through all the motions, made plans to meet this evening. She was willing to drive to Va, then asks for money upfront. Next.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad247...f-fb97ef09f183

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape