rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 693 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 10391
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4271

    More scammers

    This fattie wants a prepaid contribution and thinks that her time is valuable. Ha!

    Sugarysweetie09.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dddb5...0-cdbc39400a2d

    And this scammer wants online first due to covid:

    Hippiechild723.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e040...2-7ff3b692ea26

    This is getting old!

  2. #4270

    Ugh.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/79ff0...5-894db43237fe Isabella_luv67 Catfish- really a data scientist at Google.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/64615...5-560b97a3c31c skaiblue1 $500 gps.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ef05...5-da43f0546004 Queen4 y won't meet even if you are fully vaccinated because she has family that got Covid after vaccination. Yeah bullshit.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/78cc2...7-77a3e2a45fae BlondeMama29. Definitely larger than curvy. Didn't meet after I saw pictures.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a468...5-21b70b5e8f14 Yourfavoritesbxoxo. Pro at $300 but did everything uncovered and finished in her. Has braces so no face fucking. No anal. Will not repeat, low energy

    Quality is thin.

  3. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDawg  [View Original Post]
    They are dying to date somebody who isn't some poor loser. Pay for a babysitter and a nice night out they never normally get and they'll fuck your brains out.
    Yes! Ever want to impress a single mom? Pay for the babysitter.

  4. #4268

    Bad Link?

    Your first link points to your message, not her profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by IWantHead  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-5d4a04ee656a

    Semi-pro 300 for 90 minute massage at legit studio. CIM and CIP, but have to be extremely quiet due to the location.

    Will try to be better about posting what I come across. Greatly appreciate all the good intel on here.
    Thanks for sharing!

  5. #4267
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    Those tiktok links don't work. Anyway I found one of them https://www.tiktok.com/@callikoa/vid...from_webapp=v3.

    Anyway WTF are they thinking paying $1000 to just talk to her and we wonder why there are many GPS on that site.
    I mean there were hundreds of thousands of guys who paid to see the nudes of the "catch me outside" girl on onlyfans yesterday.

    All it takes is one.

    Don't give into the GPS.

  6. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Generally I've found that the very best results, both in terms of how much fun we have and how much I spend, have been with the milfy ladies between thirty and about forty-five.

    Funny obligatory story: There was a milfy blond, about forty, who I saw for about a year and a half. One time she called me shithouse drunk with a tale of woe, and since I happened to be staying at a pretty nice hotel in Bellevue that night I got a taxi to go get her from the bar where she was too drunk to drive from and bring her to me. Well anyway we had a pretty fun night (and morning) after that. During a late breakfast she kind of freaked out and quickly moved herself to the other side of the table. I looked up and a young lady who looked remarkably like her was exiting the elevator with an older guy. It was her daughter and it was kind of funny that her daughter was getting her freak on at the same hotel where I'd plowed her mum.

    I still keep an eye out for her daughter on the websites, because like mother, like daughter.
    I've found women are on SA for all kinds of reasons. One of my best stories is also a divorced woman. She was on the site as 35, nice body, fake tits, big ass, always makeup / lashes / lips done. I thought she was an ex stripper or pro or something. We got to chatting, and she started talking about her divorce, her kid (we had similar aged ones), and general life stuff. I asked her why she was on there, she said her ex was a loser and she wanted to date "successful men". I didn't bring up money or allowance and neither did she. We met up for a drink and she was as advertised, amazing body, just a little soft from age but didn't look like a lot of mileage.

    She invited me back to her place at a nice condo and I'm always on guard, 50/50 chance I thought she had a pimp there that was going to rob me. My little head was thinking so I went with her. She had a really nice place and we fucked for hours. Raw, anything goes but anal. It was unbelievable. We "dated" for a while, I told her I didn't want to go out much so it ended up mostly being at her place. She never wanted money, and seemed to have plenty (drove a Porsche SUV), I honestly looked for things to do for her financially. She was horny AF and I enjoyed every inch. Went on for several months and I dumped endless loads in and on her. Eventually she said she started dating somebody serious and needed to cut it off.

    My advice is take it easy and slow, you never know what you'll find. Single moms of any age are another good one. Think about their lives, 100% focused on their kids. They are dying to date somebody who isn't some poor loser. Pay for a babysitter and a nice night out they never normally get and they'll fuck your brains out.

  7. #4265
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantHead  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-5d4a04ee656a

    Semi-pro 300 for 90 minute massage at legit studio. CIM and CIP, but have to be extremely quiet due to the location.
    Would anyone be willing to share a pic of this one via PM?

    I'd like to see if it's the UTR LMT I see.

    Thanks!

  8. #4264
    Those tiktok links don't work. Anyway I found one of them https://www.tiktok.com/@callikoa/vid...from_webapp=v3.

    Anyway WTF are they thinking paying $1000 to just talk to her and we wonder why there are many GPS on that site.

  9. #4263
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Generally I've found that the very best results, both in terms of how much fun we have and how much I spend, have been with the milfy ladies between thirty and about forty-five.
    Yeah, definitely a very good age group. Women in that age group are more experienced and know their way around the bedroom!

  10. #4262

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSpaur  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning. I've seen her many times and didn't have any problems. Sorry that happened to you.
    Sounds like a girl I was seeing off sa for a while. Still hang out with her here and there. She had crazy suction and imo work wonders on my pole with her mouth. Curious if it's the same girl because a lot of what you guys have said sounds very familiar with what I know of her.

  11. #4261

    Those divorced ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDawg  [View Original Post]
    ... how many #4's are out there.
    Generally I've found that the very best results, both in terms of how much fun we have and how much I spend, have been with the milfy ladies between thirty and about forty-five.

    Funny obligatory story: There was a milfy blond, about forty, who I saw for about a year and a half. One time she called me shithouse drunk with a tale of woe, and since I happened to be staying at a pretty nice hotel in Bellevue that night I got a taxi to go get her from the bar where she was too drunk to drive from and bring her to me. Well anyway we had a pretty fun night (and morning) after that. During a late breakfast she kind of freaked out and quickly moved herself to the other side of the table. I looked up and a young lady who looked remarkably like her was exiting the elevator with an older guy. It was her daughter and it was kind of funny that her daughter was getting her freak on at the same hotel where I'd plowed her mum.

    I still keep an eye out for her daughter on the websites, because like mother, like daughter.

  12. #4260

    Lilsugababy671

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/55880...b-600fac41e35f

    Here's the good: Real girl. Real hot. Vietnamese 19 yo that will take it bare. No CIP since she's not on birth control. She has a tongue ring and swallowed two loads. $400 3 hours.

    Here's the bad: she reached out to me a week later asking for an advance for a trip w her bff. She even offered to meet before she left, but I had a scheduling conflict. I sent her the cash. Little head was hoping for a duo. She came back. We were in the process of scheduling a date. Then comes the excuses. "I'm on my period, etc". Then she ghosts me. And now she has blocked me on SA.

    See her for a good time, but never ever prepay even after she takes your man batter. LOL.
    Thanks for the warning. I've seen her many times and didn't have any problems. Sorry that happened to you.

  13. #4259

    Intel

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-5d4a04ee656a

    Semi-pro 300 for 90 minute massage at legit studio. CIM and CIP, but have to be extremely quiet due to the location.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/491ef...9-e31c236278d5

    Wanted money without meeting to know I was serious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6f76...1-8f606f1ba662

    $1 k per meet, will not host.

    Will try to be better about posting what I come across. Greatly appreciate all the good intel on here.

  14. #4258

  15. #4257
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    1. The girl who wants to get fucked by one (or a few guys) and get paid but not be a full on pro. These can be had for anywhere from $250-$500 (won't go above that) per date or 1. 2 k-2. 5 k per month if you can get them to cool their jets and wait to get paid every couple of weeks. Some are even a lot of fun to take on dates and such. Others just want to get to business. Most will go multiple rounds and be up for uncovered if you can "prove" you are clean.

    2. The young sluts- they are just out of high school or in college. Check I'd. Typically they don't go too far over 40. Usually not the most experienced but fun in their own way.

    3. The shit shows- usually with daddy issues, a substance abuse problem or horrible time management skills. In my experience more trouble then they are worth, but sometimes you get someone like Jenna or Marcy https://www.seeking.com/member/f644f...a-64ed51fed9ac who has good skills and is worth the bullshit. YMMV.

    4. The divorced- sometimes they just want a date, other times they need the full blown Arrangement with an allowance. My experience is you can convert from a paying customer to a friend with benefits or actual relationship if you want.
    This is a great summary and advice. The other things to note is there are obviously a ton of scammers and flakes, and this is a long game. Have some patience as there is a ton of turnover.

    I used to only go for the under 25-ish crowd but opened up to all ages and you'd be surprised how many #4's are out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape