Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 25030
-
04-03-21 15:10 #13585Senior Member

Posts: 4545I met her in Warwick buy we couldn't do business since the time I got there. Whoever she was with had to go somewhere. So I cannot tell you how her service goes.
Originally Posted by Clbj123
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 15:09 #13584Senior Member

Posts: 4545Shawna
Yes she's real.
Originally Posted by Kman20
[View Original Post]
BBBJ.
Bbbfs on the menu.
And her rate doesn't break the bank.
-
04-03-21 13:15 #13583Regular Member

Posts: 11Has anyone seen this provider?
Hello everyone,
Long time lurker here. I was curious to see if anyone has visited this provider? Is she trustworthy? Thank you!
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/392209981645
-
04-03-21 10:11 #13582Senior Member

Posts: 28"Fun Size" Info?
Hey Guys,
I've seen this one posting for some time now but no reviews. Wondering if she is legit or a set up. I communicated with her a couple of times. She was in Woonsocket, when I called her again she was in Seekonk. I'd like to take the plunge and see her but my senses tell me things don't add up. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've attached a couple of pics from STG.
-
04-02-21 20:59 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 216Haven't seen her in like a year but when I did it was always a car date and she gave a decent BBBJ for SW prices. Saw her 3 times never had a problem, gave me her real name and I see her on FB (not friends at all) But I've read recently she's been robbing everyone in sight.
Originally Posted by JayTem
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 16:58 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 80Isabella
Hello Mongers.
Did Isabella in Warwick retire? She still posts the same ad on Eros. I was a semi regular and we got along great but about a year ago she sent me a nice text saying she was retiring etc. Has anyone seen her in the last few months? Thanks.
-
04-02-21 13:43 #13579Banned Member

Posts: 73Ughh
That sux. I really want to meet her. I remember she used to post pictures of her pussy. And wow what a nice meaty clam she has. Plus allows cum in pussy. Like you I have read rip off reviews. And she even says in her ad incall is dicey or some shit. Don't even know what she means by that?
Originally Posted by JayTem
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 13:17 #13578Senior Member

Posts: 36She's a thief. Took the cash, slipped out of the room, thirty seconds later I have Angry Hispanic Boyfriend (TM) yelling at me and telling me to get out. I've seen reviews that she does actually put out sometimes, but I wouldn't risk it.
Originally Posted by DukeIrish
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 11:58 #13577Senior Member

Posts: 161Welcome aboard noob!
Search for "devil with angel eyes".
Originally Posted by DukeIrish
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 10:59 #13576Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone seen her?
First time here and trying to find info on this one. Scrolled the first 32 pages and nothing so figured I ask.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/088988655603
-
04-01-21 20:45 #13575Senior Member

Posts: 663I have to keep advising newer members
Because I know some of you will fall for it due to recent slim pickings. DO NOT SEE THIS ONE. You will leave unsatisfied. Rush and lot of things you can't do. Also attitude and possibly dangerous guys around (according to other reports? I didn't see anyone on my visit). Wasn't thinking with the right head when I saw this one and regretted it. Only a handful I've seen that has been worse than this one. You've been warned.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 18:17 #13574Senior Member

Posts: 117411 Stunner
Thanks Vicks, of course. Dang.
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 06:55 #13573Senior Member

Posts: 150411 Stunner
Like so many of the posts on Skip The Games it is a freaking scam! I texted her and I was redirected to another escort website. You know the old saying if it looks too good to be true it probably is.
Originally Posted by JoeyStock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 20:22 #13572Senior Member

Posts: 117411 on stunner
No hint of menu offerings at those numbers? Wow. Certainly up there, but depending upon menu I might only need a few minutes!! Lmao.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 18:47 #13571Senior Member

Posts: 1406Rip Off
Careful gents, she changed her number.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/38365319











Reply With Quote





