Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 25036
-
04-01-21 20:45 #13576Senior Member

Posts: 663I have to keep advising newer members
Because I know some of you will fall for it due to recent slim pickings. DO NOT SEE THIS ONE. You will leave unsatisfied. Rush and lot of things you can't do. Also attitude and possibly dangerous guys around (according to other reports? I didn't see anyone on my visit). Wasn't thinking with the right head when I saw this one and regretted it. Only a handful I've seen that has been worse than this one. You've been warned.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 18:17 #13575Senior Member

Posts: 117411 Stunner
Thanks Vicks, of course. Dang.
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 06:55 #13574Senior Member

Posts: 150411 Stunner
Like so many of the posts on Skip The Games it is a freaking scam! I texted her and I was redirected to another escort website. You know the old saying if it looks too good to be true it probably is.
Originally Posted by JoeyStock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 20:22 #13573Senior Member

Posts: 117411 on stunner
No hint of menu offerings at those numbers? Wow. Certainly up there, but depending upon menu I might only need a few minutes!! Lmao.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 18:47 #13572Senior Member

Posts: 1406Rip Off
Careful gents, she changed her number.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/38365319
-
03-31-21 16:50 #13571Banned Member

Posts: 73Yup that's her. Her pimp made a new ad and changed her phone number. To bad she is getting pimped out now. It happens a lot lately.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 16:47 #13570Senior Member

Posts: 116Anyone have any luck with her? Texted once yest, no answer.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...u/269618042240
-
03-31-21 16:31 #13569Senior Member

Posts: 761https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
Used to work for DCD years ago.
-
03-31-21 15:50 #13568Senior Member

Posts: 761Tried to make plans with her but got a laundry list of rules (no lfk, no daty, no greek, no BBBJ) but all those would be available on our "2nd date".
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
Said she is here in Providence for a couple of days but plans to move down here permanently in the next couple of days.
Are these older, younger pics of her: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/036877482304.
Tattoo matches up, but not much else. Looks like demons are taking hold.
-
03-31-21 13:53 #13567Senior Member

Posts: 69Maybe,
I have seen her ads prior, never took the plunge just another switch and bait.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 12:20 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 28Thanks for the heads up. I could not find any reviews. Wondering what her problem is.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 11:43 #13565Senior Member

Posts: 289Maybe.
Got a few pics and donation size from a text to her. Out of my pay grade.
Originally Posted by JoeyStock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 11:08 #13564Senior Member

Posts: 239IMO it looks like a fake ad, or at least stolen pics from someone's Instagram.
Originally Posted by JoeyStock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 11:07 #13563Senior Member

Posts: 239Don't
She has a lot of reviews and none are good. She's certified crazy.
Originally Posted by Kman20
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 10:04 #13562Banned Member

Posts: 73Kayla from methuen
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/264359878531
Danm looks look kayla got recruited by a pimp. I was shocked when I seen her down in Rhode Island. I mean this girl doesn't even have a driver's license. So she's definitely being pimped out by the same guy that brings girls down to Marlborough Mass and Rhode Island. Changed her phone number and everything.











Reply With Quote




