Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 24046
-
04-02-21 15:02 #12706Regular Member

Posts: 1Sent an email figuring what the hell, no response tho.
Originally Posted by Deranged
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 14:03 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 26Dry area
Hello all,
How does one go about fisending someone for a massage and finish? Rather not go to a mase parlor. The sites seem pretty empty a slim picking.
-
04-02-21 12:14 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 281Although k-girls provide a high level of service, especially for their price, not all k-girls provide the same service. I don't think you can characterize an agency has offering a particular service as individual acronyms vary among providers, but having access to multiple providers through different agencies will give you a greater chance to get the service that you want.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
As I mentioned when you reviewed Emma, tell us what you're looking for before you see a girl. Although Josephine and Lixa are a bit more pricey than the agency girls, you'll get the acronyms that you're looking for (as long as you're well-groomed. A question you didn't answer the last time, I might add). Some of it is YMMV, unfortunately, and some girls are more YMMV than others.
-
04-02-21 11:43 #12703Regular Member

Posts: 11New lady in CVIP (Eden)
Seems like a new rotation in CVIP happened and Eden is here, I never saw her before but has anyone did? Thanks!
-
04-02-21 11:14 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 140I've passed through Germany, but would like to visit for real one day. But London isn't too bad if you stick to banging Eastern Europeans or the walk ups. Average price is around 150 gbp or roughly $210. It's when you start looking for English girls and porn stars that things can get pricey really fast. Still not as bad as the US though. I got to even film some of my encounters.
Originally Posted by LukeSmyt21
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 10:57 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 140You probably picked the wrong ones. I wouldn't count Venus as a k-girl; from what's been described, their service model is different. I've been on the fence with Grace, but I've tried out some pretty good ones from ClubVIP like Samantha, who's currently working in OC as Savina apparently. I don't remember if Venus or Emma had good reviews. I'd say try again if you're back in the area and you can get in with AG and DS. Or the indy ones like Lixa or Josephine. It's hard to beat k-girls bang for buck unless you're looking for something different. Tried a girl recently from Elite Models named Paulina. Amazing, athletic body, not bad dance routine. But service was ok, but I would have expected and received more from a k-girl for $350. And she ran out of condoms for round 2, so she finished me off with BBBJ and HJ:
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 05:54 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 269Often its really only one or two girls working there at a time and they post 50 different ads. But its really only 2 girls.
Originally Posted by LukeSmyt21
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 00:25 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 889K-girl mania
So I am only in town for a week and want to thank those who shared and pointed me to the right direction.
So I sampled 3 K girls, Emma, Venus, and Grace. Venus is Chinese. All three bombed out on me as far as service goes. They are all good looking.
First none of them kisses, 6 minute BJ and no come in mouth. Slow performance, and No touching of pussy and no ball sucking actions. The tops one, Harper and Blue I have not tried, but from members here described they are top. If and when Asiangem approvs me, I will head down to see the two immediately. Today is my last day of work here.
But for now, Still waiting on Von Dutch. Now that's my kind of performance, I have to conserve funds as 300 a pop for a little nude HJ with the kGirl agency is pricy.
Maybe the pendamic has changed this hobby Forever. DFK may be the thing of the past. I am an old dog, and old habit is hard to break. What a shame.
-
04-01-21 20:12 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 54Gtfo
Now I don't feel bad for not getting her digits. Saved me some time.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 17:38 #12697Regular Member

Posts: 16Skinny
Hello- any one know a skinny provider around here? I am thinking Janice Griffith like but does not have to be as hot?
Any pointers where to look appreciated.
Thanks.
-
04-01-21 17:22 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 281I believe she's been reviewed before on here. In short, she is a bit reserved and provides a sensual, slower-paced performance.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 17:18 #12695Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes, YMMV
It's the usual repertoire and routine. Saw her last time in town and must say experience wasn't great. Older than pics and not particularly service minded and not there to please. Transactional. Any excitement will not be generated by her basically.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 16:43 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 93Juliette Von Dutch from JM
I did hear she would be back soon. Definitely an ATF for me. She's pretty incredible! Only a few superstar K-girls from the past are on her level of intensity.
-
04-01-21 16:15 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 232[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-01-21 15:00 #12692Regular Member

Posts: 7Extended Stay in Reston
Is it just me or is that place practically door to door escorts? I was doing a little recon over on AdultS. And it seems that every provider contacted gave that as their address to meet up. It sounded kind of suspicious so I thought I'd float it by you guys as I've been away for a while. Thanks in advance.














Reply With Quote




