Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 24043
-
04-02-21 11:14 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 140I've passed through Germany, but would like to visit for real one day. But London isn't too bad if you stick to banging Eastern Europeans or the walk ups. Average price is around 150 gbp or roughly $210. It's when you start looking for English girls and porn stars that things can get pricey really fast. Still not as bad as the US though. I got to even film some of my encounters.
Originally Posted by LukeSmyt21
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 10:57 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 140You probably picked the wrong ones. I wouldn't count Venus as a k-girl; from what's been described, their service model is different. I've been on the fence with Grace, but I've tried out some pretty good ones from ClubVIP like Samantha, who's currently working in OC as Savina apparently. I don't remember if Venus or Emma had good reviews. I'd say try again if you're back in the area and you can get in with AG and DS. Or the indy ones like Lixa or Josephine. It's hard to beat k-girls bang for buck unless you're looking for something different. Tried a girl recently from Elite Models named Paulina. Amazing, athletic body, not bad dance routine. But service was ok, but I would have expected and received more from a k-girl for $350. And she ran out of condoms for round 2, so she finished me off with BBBJ and HJ:
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 05:54 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 269Often its really only one or two girls working there at a time and they post 50 different ads. But its really only 2 girls.
Originally Posted by LukeSmyt21
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 00:25 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 889K-girl mania
So I am only in town for a week and want to thank those who shared and pointed me to the right direction.
So I sampled 3 K girls, Emma, Venus, and Grace. Venus is Chinese. All three bombed out on me as far as service goes. They are all good looking.
First none of them kisses, 6 minute BJ and no come in mouth. Slow performance, and No touching of pussy and no ball sucking actions. The tops one, Harper and Blue I have not tried, but from members here described they are top. If and when Asiangem approvs me, I will head down to see the two immediately. Today is my last day of work here.
But for now, Still waiting on Von Dutch. Now that's my kind of performance, I have to conserve funds as 300 a pop for a little nude HJ with the kGirl agency is pricy.
Maybe the pendamic has changed this hobby Forever. DFK may be the thing of the past. I am an old dog, and old habit is hard to break. What a shame.
-
04-01-21 20:12 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 54Gtfo
Now I don't feel bad for not getting her digits. Saved me some time.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 17:38 #12698Regular Member

Posts: 16Skinny
Hello- any one know a skinny provider around here? I am thinking Janice Griffith like but does not have to be as hot?
Any pointers where to look appreciated.
Thanks.
-
04-01-21 17:22 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 281I believe she's been reviewed before on here. In short, she is a bit reserved and provides a sensual, slower-paced performance.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 17:18 #12696Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes, YMMV
It's the usual repertoire and routine. Saw her last time in town and must say experience wasn't great. Older than pics and not particularly service minded and not there to please. Transactional. Any excitement will not be generated by her basically.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 16:43 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 93Juliette Von Dutch from JM
I did hear she would be back soon. Definitely an ATF for me. She's pretty incredible! Only a few superstar K-girls from the past are on her level of intensity.
-
04-01-21 16:15 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 232[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-01-21 15:00 #12693Regular Member

Posts: 7Extended Stay in Reston
Is it just me or is that place practically door to door escorts? I was doing a little recon over on AdultS. And it seems that every provider contacted gave that as their address to meet up. It sounded kind of suspicious so I thought I'd float it by you guys as I've been away for a while. Thanks in advance.
-
04-01-21 13:26 #12692Senior Member

Posts: 464Scam city
Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't sound promising at all.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 12:56 #12691Senior Member

Posts: 278Word on the street:
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
$350 for the 1st "business-like" date and we'll "see how things work out". LOL, scamming beach!! I was born on a day, not today!
-
04-01-21 12:20 #12690Regular Member

Posts: 7Glad to hear
I was on there yesterday so I'm glad to see it 'opened' up again.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 12:19 #12689Regular Member

Posts: 7Not sure about UK but.
I just returned from working in Germany and visited a few over there before Covid and its hit or miss as far as pricing. I did visit with a few on the higher scale only because you have to test drive a Mercedes every so often even if you only drive a Chevy daily. I will say there were some very talented ones as well as some not so talented and only wanted a quick bang and to move you along. I also visited Holland, again before Covid, and it was very happening there. Luckily I was able to find a local girl who I kept 'employed' during Covid or else that'd been a very miserable time away from home.
Originally Posted by Phil86
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





