Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 25033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13588

    Ashlynn

    Anyone had any experiences with this one no face shots but body looks on point!

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashlynn-248

  2. #13587

    #13339

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    I've seen this one posting for some time now but no reviews. Wondering if she is legit or a set up. I communicated with her a couple of times. She was in Woonsocket, when I called her again she was in Seekonk. I'd like to take the plunge and see her but my senses tell me things don't add up. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've attached a couple of pics from STG.
    Advanced search is pretty easy. Post #13339

    Shawna.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/584083648960

    Met up with Shawna in Woonsocket today. Same location Julie used to be in before her eviction. She was teeny. Petite, under 5 ft. Warm personality, open to absolutely anything. Quoted 80 for probably what amounted to half an hour. She's new to Woonsocket, recently moved away to get away from an abusive boyfriend. Poor girl had a heck of a shiner and a couple other bruises so probably a legit story. All in all, will definitely repeat.

  3. #13586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Clbj123  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    Long time lurker here. I was curious to see if anyone has visited this provider? Is she trustworthy? Thank you!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/392209981645
    I met her in Warwick buy we couldn't do business since the time I got there. Whoever she was with had to go somewhere. So I cannot tell you how her service goes.

  4. #13585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    I've seen this one posting for some time now but no reviews. Wondering if she is legit or a set up. I communicated with her a couple of times. She was in Woonsocket, when I called her again she was in Seekonk. I'd like to take the plunge and see her but my senses tell me things don't add up. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've attached a couple of pics from STG.
    Yes she's real.

    BBBJ.

    Bbbfs on the menu.

    And her rate doesn't break the bank.

  5. #13584

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    Hello everyone,

    Long time lurker here. I was curious to see if anyone has visited this provider? Is she trustworthy? Thank you!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/392209981645

  6. #13583

    "Fun Size" Info?

    Hey Guys,

    I've seen this one posting for some time now but no reviews. Wondering if she is legit or a set up. I communicated with her a couple of times. She was in Woonsocket, when I called her again she was in Seekonk. I'd like to take the plunge and see her but my senses tell me things don't add up. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've attached a couple of pics from STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6470DD51-7259-4353-BAD0-5B3DE80EF0CC.png‎   D6E1FE37-638B-47EA-9CCF-557F077CC42B.png‎  

  7. #13582
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTem  [View Original Post]
    She's a thief. Took the cash, slipped out of the room, thirty seconds later I have Angry Hispanic Boyfriend (TM) yelling at me and telling me to get out. I've seen reviews that she does actually put out sometimes, but I wouldn't risk it.
    Haven't seen her in like a year but when I did it was always a car date and she gave a decent BBBJ for SW prices. Saw her 3 times never had a problem, gave me her real name and I see her on FB (not friends at all) But I've read recently she's been robbing everyone in sight.

  8. #13581

    Isabella

    Hello Mongers.

    Did Isabella in Warwick retire? She still posts the same ad on Eros. I was a semi regular and we got along great but about a year ago she sent me a nice text saying she was retiring etc. Has anyone seen her in the last few months? Thanks.

  9. #13580

    Ughh

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTem  [View Original Post]
    She's a thief. Took the cash, slipped out of the room, thirty seconds later I have Angry Hispanic Boyfriend (TM) yelling at me and telling me to get out. I've seen reviews that she does actually put out sometimes, but I wouldn't risk it.
    That sux. I really want to meet her. I remember she used to post pictures of her pussy. And wow what a nice meaty clam she has. Plus allows cum in pussy. Like you I have read rip off reviews. And she even says in her ad incall is dicey or some shit. Don't even know what she means by that?

  10. #13579
    She's a thief. Took the cash, slipped out of the room, thirty seconds later I have Angry Hispanic Boyfriend (TM) yelling at me and telling me to get out. I've seen reviews that she does actually put out sometimes, but I wouldn't risk it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeIrish  [View Original Post]
    First time here and trying to find info on this one. Scrolled the first 32 pages and nothing so figured I ask.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/088988655603

  11. #13578

    Welcome aboard noob!

    Search for "devil with angel eyes".

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeIrish  [View Original Post]
    First time here and trying to find info on this one. Scrolled the first 32 pages and nothing so figured I ask.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/088988655603

  12. #13577

    Anyone seen her?

    First time here and trying to find info on this one. Scrolled the first 32 pages and nothing so figured I ask.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/088988655603

  13. #13576

    I have to keep advising newer members

    Because I know some of you will fall for it due to recent slim pickings. DO NOT SEE THIS ONE. You will leave unsatisfied. Rush and lot of things you can't do. Also attitude and possibly dangerous guys around (according to other reports? I didn't see anyone on my visit). Wasn't thinking with the right head when I saw this one and regretted it. Only a handful I've seen that has been worse than this one. You've been warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Careful gents, she changed her number.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/38365319

  14. #13575

    411 Stunner

    Thanks Vicks, of course. Dang.

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    Like so many of the posts on Skip The Games it is a freaking scam! I texted her and I was redirected to another escort website. You know the old saying if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

  15. #13574

    411 Stunner

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStock  [View Original Post]
    No hint of menu offerings at those numbers? Wow. Certainly up there, but depending upon menu I might only need a few minutes!! Lmao.
    Like so many of the posts on Skip The Games it is a freaking scam! I texted her and I was redirected to another escort website. You know the old saying if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape