Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18188

    Long nails

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Looks too clean and with long nails like that, won't give a tight hand job. LOL. Pretty girl nevertheless. You can look up her number for that particular state and go to the forum there for reviews.
    No prostate massage with those nails either!!

  2. #18187
    Thanks for the intel. Absolutely hate the lookers. But, no action. She should just stick to the strip club scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but not a great attitude, mechanical, has a lot of rules including no touching. Not worth the money.

  3. #18186
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishan17  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but not a great attitude, mechanical, has a lot of rules including no touching. Not worth the money.

  4. #18185

    Sunshine Quit

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine is.
    Sunshine real though when I called and texted she ignored me and s few days later she put inactive on erotic monkey.

  5. #18184

    Road Head

    Hi all. Been awhile. I'll be making deliveries up and down Rt 18 tonight between Weymouth & Bridgewater. Looking for a little QV head to keep me moving. If anyone can recommend a female or any good spots anywhere along this stretch. Let me know!

    SPS.

  6. #18183

    Providers

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...tm?cat=1&avs=1

    Reached out to Aline inn Peabody. Wanted a drivers license picture. No dice for me.

    Talia:

    Called and texted for the last two days with no response.

    I have a UTR in Medford that I'm willing to trade. Driving to Medford is tough nowadays and there is nothing north shore. PMs welcome.

  7. #18182
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    If it's the black girl, Chyna, she's OK. Friendly and somewhat accommodating. It's just the fact that I got bait and switched is the reason I won't repeat.
    I don't blame you. Bait and switch to me, is basically a provider committing a cardinal sin, in this hobby in my book. Getting robbed (literally) and a provider having a shitty attitude are some other things that would make me never go back as well.

  8. #18181

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishan17  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago she quoted me 400 hr. No GFE. Everything covered. She's cute but I think that's steep for what's offered. She's on Instagram too. Search her name.

  9. #18180
    Looks too clean and with long nails like that, won't give a tight hand job. LOL. Pretty girl nevertheless. You can look up her number for that particular state and go to the forum there for reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishan17  [View Original Post]

  10. #18179
    If it's the black girl, Chyna, she's OK. Friendly and somewhat accommodating. It's just the fact that I got bait and switched is the reason I won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35  [View Original Post]
    I am supposed to see this girl this morning in Dorchester. How does her friend look in case she attempts to bait and switch me? And did you see the friend too? And did see offer the same services? Or did you end up walking out?

  11. #18178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35  [View Original Post]
    I am supposed to see this girl this morning in Dorchester. How does her friend look in case she attempts to bait and switch me? And did you see the friend too? And did see offer the same services? Or did you end up walking out?
    I never saw the friend. But mattis did and service wise wasn't the same that I got from Elise. If you go see Elise on seaver street. She will come downstairs to let you in the the place. So if a black girl come and open the door. Might as well pretend you for forget your money and just go back home.

  12. #18177

    Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice and had fun. Buy so far, it seem she share her phone with her friend so it's been bait and switch with her.
    I am supposed to see this girl this morning in Dorchester. How does her friend look in case she attempts to bait and switch me? And did you see the friend too? And did see offer the same services? Or did you end up walking out?

  13. #18176

  14. #18175
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? She's got saggy tits and big hu nipples, but her ass looks pretty good. BBFS or covered?
    Was just quoted 1. Q 2. Hh 3. Hr and 50 for bb. Didn't partake.

  15. #18174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I've seen her. GFE, not a clock watcher. She's really 22 too. Only downside is that she does not know how to ride. She'll get up on top and then shake her ass. Like, WTF? Does that do anything for anyone? But otherwise, a great lay.
    What was the damage? She's got saggy tits and big hu nipples, but her ass looks pretty good. BBFS or covered?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape