Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,236 to 17,250 of 37358
-
04-02-21 08:49 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 163Smoke Grey
You will find the link, contact info and lots of photos if you google Smoke Grey.
Originally Posted by BuleGila
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 08:45 #20122Senior Member

Posts: 189Violet
Last time saw her she wanted to jackhammer instead of a blow. Just said screw it and left. Sometimes she is a amazing and others not. Won't be back myself. Nice body and stuff love the gun tattoo plus gave her a ride and she completely passed out. Said nope no more.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 07:25 #20121Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes she is well reviewed on the board. She lives in a very popular private residence in south side. Some have mentioned an possible BF up stairs but I haven't had any issues if so. She is as advertised and offers a fully open menu of extras.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 23:05 #20120Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's Violet and I hadn't seen her in probably two years, but she's definitely a woman and had a nice body at that. Decent BJ and ride.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 21:12 #20119Senior Member

Posts: 135Toftt
Anybody willing to take one for the team? I'm sure it's real!
I mean, who doesn't advertise that they want "condomless sex"? Haha
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/011157730000
-
04-01-21 21:00 #20118Senior Member

Posts: 742A dude??
Slam in her man pussy!
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 20:14 #20117Senior Member

Posts: 313The one pictured is definitely not a dude. If you want to research, search Violet.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 19:43 #20116Senior Member

Posts: 1069[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
04-01-21 18:38 #20115Senior Member

Posts: 87Search STG. Obedient. She about the most talked about broad on here. Spinner brunette, cell phone mirror photos.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 17:22 #20114Senior Member

Posts: 87Copy, I had a great time too.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 17:08 #20113Senior Member

Posts: 425Thats the thing tho, I didn't get that from her like the other reports. Maybe didn't want to play the role with me but you're right it doesn't matter I still had fun.
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 16:28 #20112Regular Member

Posts: 17Any thoughts?
Anybody have any experience with this lady?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...131/8044241902
-
04-01-21 16:20 #20111Senior Member

Posts: 342Her past
Was it the story about her ties to the Polish mafia? LOL.
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 15:49 #20110Senior Member

Posts: 417If there is a question there is no question
The gal in this ad strikes me as being a dude.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/078832423349
I notice her ad makes no mention of "vaginal" also.
Anyone else agree?
-
04-01-21 15:06 #20109Regular Member

Posts: 8I'm pretty sure you just missed it because there's like a chair there. It's right beside the first bed when you walk in but yeah there was no one staying in the second room when I visited anyways because the binds were open next door. I'm pretty glad her candles are fake because she's pretty forgetful or the place would burn down. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






