Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 683 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 10233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3288

    Brooke

    She is in Frankford, not far from the El. Not the best neighbourhood. VAG is nice clean shaved. But she fells asleep. Small tits, Nice ass. Looks like she had a pup or two. Her oral skills are lacking. Very slow and shallow. Always somebody else in her small one bedroom apartment. She is nice doesn't rush. She used to be SW or still is. I used to have family near K and A. She asked me if I saw her under the El. So she is mixed bag for me.

  2. #3287

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I realize this question was posed to someone else but here is my two cents (not even worth that).

    If (and I assuming it is) its the same place in Fairview, I consider it safe and that's saying a lot about any address where the city is listed as Camden. It's not bad at all compared to a number of dumps that I have been serviced at.

    As of Layla, your YMMV but she possesses adequate skills, didn't make my toes curl but did get the job done. If you are looking for the upper percentile of skilled performances, she didn't clear that bar but for what she is and the price I was charged, I considered it a fair transaction. I only wish I could say that about every time I ventured out and plunked my money down. Win some, lose some, I merely aim to break even. Good luck!
    Thank you.

  3. #3286

    Brooke's new number

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    That's an old pic Brooke has red hair now. Look for my post.
    267-741-3969.

    I have pics she took on my phone. Go see her
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C237A751-907D-4C11-B533-EEEA35CEB685.jpg‎   E2AADD23-6F9E-4496-9E84-E4E431FBBC66.jpg‎   17C63CE0-F568-47A1-AED6-857043BA41DC.jpeg‎   2A7C1C03-557F-4F8D-A4DA-1A279F2B8E83.jpg‎   66A82B2D-702D-4E1A-A440-EA442957F5C7.jpeg‎  

    344EFA21-22EC-4CED-90F8-07467B1DFCAC.jpeg‎  

  4. #3285

    Recent Adventures

    Hey guys,

    I've been on a few adventures in the Vineland area recently, so here's my report:

    Latina Ashley (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/800246088215).

    I texted her to setup a date and she responded promptly. I had texted her in the past but things always seemed to fall through. However, she seemed to be a bit more "scattered" in her texts this time, but I didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, she was mumbling so I had a hard time understanding her. Not very friendly at all, but the place was fairly near other than the cig still burning in the ashtray. We got undressed, but she was staring oddly at the tv. Maybe it was her favorite show? Idk. Got down to business with CBJ then doggy and it was ok. As another member reported, the arch was crazy. I couldn't really get into it but we finished with CBJ again. Immediately after handing me a paper towel to clean up, she goes to the bathroom and starts pissing with the door wide open. Idk if there wasn't a door or what, but I found it odd. Overall, maybe I just caught her on a bad day or she might have been in a different world when I arrived, but I wasn't impressed. I won't be back.

    Diane (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/008490267823).

    I tried to setup a date with her several times. Sometimes she responds right away and other times she ghosts. This time, she was prompt and we agreed on a time shortly after. When I arrived, she was friendly and the room was very neat. The pictures are accurate. She's a little older but not bad at all. Once she freshened up, she came out and was ready to get down to business. We started off with bbj then slipped on the cover for cowgirl. I was a fan of those above-average sized breasts. After we finished, we chatted for a few minutes as I cleaned up. Got a text afterwards inviting me back soon, so that was nice. Overall, I was pleased and wouldn't hesitate to return.

    I've noticed 3 other providers in the area that seem to be new. Has anyone taken the plunge and visited any of these? I couldn't find any reviews, so I'm a bit skeptical.

    1) https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/989520692522.

    2) https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/029633192771.

    3) https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...t/339551177036.

    Happy hunting!

    - Jaido.

  5. #3284

    Hope I am not butting in.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her but I don't like that she stays in Fairview. Is Layla worth it?
    I realize this question was posed to someone else but here is my two cents (not even worth that).

    If (and I assuming it is) its the same place in Fairview, I consider it safe and that's saying a lot about any address where the city is listed as Camden. It's not bad at all compared to a number of dumps that I have been serviced at.

    As of Layla, your YMMV but she possesses adequate skills, didn't make my toes curl but did get the job done. If you are looking for the upper percentile of skilled performances, she didn't clear that bar but for what she is and the price I was charged, I considered it a fair transaction. I only wish I could say that about every time I ventured out and plunked my money down. Win some, lose some, I merely aim to break even. Good luck!

  6. #3283

    Jenny

    Is this girl Jenny in Moorestown real? The pics look like a girl that escorts in a hotel room. She's nice looking and thicc, really hope it's real. I was going to go yesterday but got rained out.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...x/776765950135

  7. #3282

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her but I don't like that she stays in Fairview. Is Layla worth it?
    I spoke to her yesterday back-and-forth texting she disappeared she was into going to an adult bookstore and then she disappeared.

  8. #3281

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Layla has been around for some time. Aurora was the best, but if you are curious.
    I want to see her but I don't like that she stays in Fairview. Is Layla worth it?

  9. #3280

    Use towels

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. You definitely seen her, that sounds exactly like Paige. She has thrown out other people before over the years.

    Sorry your fun didn't end well. Crazy how a woman who has escorted for as long as Paige doesn't buy a cheap cover to go over her bed, or doesn't understand how vanilla cream can go anywhere especially when you're doing bb and excited. Literally she is within walking distance of places to buy a cheap cover to throw over her bed but she won't make the investment. Why?

    Although she's hot and has good rates she's very selfish and can be temperamental and inconsiderate at times. It's all about her and she is in control when you walk through her door. For a small girl she's dominant and controlling.
    I put towels on my bed LOL.

  10. #3279

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. You definitely seen her, that sounds exactly like Paige. She has thrown out other people before over the years.

    Sorry your fun didn't end well. Crazy how a woman who has escorted for as long as Paige doesn't buy a cheap cover to go over her bed, or doesn't understand how vanilla cream can go anywhere especially when you're doing bb and excited. Literally she is within walking distance of places to buy a cheap cover to throw over her bed but she won't make the investment. Why?

    Although she's hot and has good rates she's very selfish and can be temperamental and inconsiderate at times. It's all about her and she is in control when you walk through her door. For a small girl she's dominant and controlling.
    I know, I'm just happy I only went with a ss. I don't know what I would have done if I paid for the hr and she was trying to pre kick me out without some of my bread back. Might have fucked it up for fellas like me.

  11. #3278

    Layla

    Layla has been around for some time. Aurora was the best, but if you are curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l.jpg‎  

  12. #3277
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Something happened to her. Think she is in jail.
    Do you what happened, article where she arrested? Start a gofundme to bail her.

  13. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to hit her up Friday I'll be near atlantic city.
    Thanks. Please let us know a good review. I'm goin to AC Wednesday and it's between Queen Rach and the sexy little spinner Lexi. Lexi is pricey but may be worth it.

  14. #3275

    Queen Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about her too. I just can't justify driving for hours to see so if you go, report back.
    I'm going to hit her up Friday I'll be near atlantic city.

  15. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    Ok.

    (typed over half of this once and It got deleted because I took a 5 minute break).

    There should be a draft system for this, but I digress.

    So, like anyone else I was searching for someone new to try out a I seen that paige had a lot of good reviews on here. So I hit here up through text and she quoted me at 50 ss 100 hh and 150 hr. All of the reviews on here say that she only offers cfs, but I've been look for a sexy and economically reasonable bb provider that will at least give me the time I pay for instead of the session being a max of one or 2 cup for a while. So, decided to ask if she did bb away because if she did that would mean she's safer then most. That is because that would mean she either didn't do it often because no one reported it. Or she never done it before and she wanted to explore making extra bread for it. Either way didn't hurt to ask, but to my pleasant surprise she just quoted me at a 50 upcharge. So bet, she drops her location near Mt. Holly and I give her a fake eta even though I know I'll arrive earlier, you know to check out the scene and make sure I'm not getting setup. Which is still possible for well know providers so I always take precautions. So I pull up and text her that I'm here. She text back to say give her a couple minutes and that she didn't belive that I was coming. I figure alright, I'm early so she probably still need to take a shower or something, so I say ok. I hop out of my car and wander around the notel for about 15 minutes. Most would stay in there car in wait, but I wander around and take note of everything happening to make myself apart of the scenery like it belong there and to blend in. Because if it was a setup the first place people and LEO check are cars. So, 15 minutes pass and I text her, no response. So, I post up at a balcony overlooking the cars and have a smoke for another 15 minutes. I text her again, no response. So, about 5 minutes after that I text her that I'm bouncing. But I don't leave the balcony, instead I'm look at ads, reviews, and the thread for who I should try next because now I really want something. After about 20 mins of searching and texting with no response, she texted me back saying "Sorry babe, are you still here? So I text her back and she calls me to give me the room number. I'll have to admit she is pretty sexy for a small petite jawn. So what apparently happened is that she texted another guy thinking he was me and let him go first, aka lie. I did see about two guys enter and exit the build while I was waiting tho. So, I had agreed to a hh with bb on the phone but I downgraded to a ss with bb when I got in the room. This was because she told me that the only multi round session was the hour when I asked her about it. At this point I know a one round session would last me long in my state and I was sure there was skill there yet...
    Thanks for the report. You definitely seen her, that sounds exactly like Paige. She has thrown out other people before over the years.

    Sorry your fun didn't end well. Crazy how a woman who has escorted for as long as Paige doesn't buy a cheap cover to go over her bed, or doesn't understand how vanilla cream can go anywhere especially when you're doing bb and excited. Literally she is within walking distance of places to buy a cheap cover to throw over her bed but she won't make the investment. Why?

    Although she's hot and has good rates she's very selfish and can be temperamental and inconsiderate at times. It's all about her and she is in control when you walk through her door. For a small girl she's dominant and controlling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape