Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20123

    Smoke Grey

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleGila  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or the contact for Smoke? Been reading about her a lot. Would like to take her for a spin.

    You can PM me if you wish.

    Thanks!
    You will find the link, contact info and lots of photos if you google Smoke Grey.

  2. #20122

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    That's Violet and I hadn't seen her in probably two years, but she's definitely a woman and had a nice body at that. Decent BJ and ride.
    Last time saw her she wanted to jackhammer instead of a blow. Just said screw it and left. Sometimes she is a amazing and others not. Won't be back myself. Nice body and stuff love the gun tattoo plus gave her a ride and she completely passed out. Said nope no more.

  3. #20121
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer6439  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this lady?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...131/8044241902
    Yes she is well reviewed on the board. She lives in a very popular private residence in south side. Some have mentioned an possible BF up stairs but I haven't had any issues if so. She is as advertised and offers a fully open menu of extras.

  4. #20120
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    The gal in this ad strikes me as being a dude.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/078832423349

    I notice her ad makes no mention of "vaginal" also.

    Anyone else agree?
    That's Violet and I hadn't seen her in probably two years, but she's definitely a woman and had a nice body at that. Decent BJ and ride.

  5. #20119

    Toftt

    Anybody willing to take one for the team? I'm sure it's real!

    I mean, who doesn't advertise that they want "condomless sex"? Haha

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/011157730000

  6. #20118

    A dude??

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    The one pictured is definitely not a dude. If you want to research, search Violet.
    Slam in her man pussy!

  7. #20117
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    The gal in this ad strikes me as being a dude.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/078832423349

    I notice her ad makes no mention of "vaginal" also.

    Anyone else agree?
    The one pictured is definitely not a dude. If you want to research, search Violet.

  8. #20116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #20115
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad. Would like to see her sometime.
    Search STG. Obedient. She about the most talked about broad on here. Spinner brunette, cell phone mirror photos.

  10. #20114
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Thats the thing tho, I didn't get that from her like the other reports. Maybe didn't want to play the role with me but you're right it doesn't matter I still had fun.
    Copy, I had a great time too.

  11. #20113
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHobby1  [View Original Post]
    She did the shy and lack of self confidence with me as well.
    Thats the thing tho, I didn't get that from her like the other reports. Maybe didn't want to play the role with me but you're right it doesn't matter I still had fun.

  12. #20112

    Any thoughts?

    Anybody have any experience with this lady?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...131/8044241902

  13. #20111

    Her past

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHobby1  [View Original Post]
    She did the shy and lack of self confidence with me as well. She is submissive for sure, but I'm thinking the shy piece is an act, but who cares. I asked her where she was from (she said ME) and what work she did there. What she confidently told me stunned me coming from a small and "shy" lady. If all is true, Staxx is no shy wallflower, trust me.
    Was it the story about her ties to the Polish mafia? LOL.

  14. #20110

    If there is a question there is no question

    The gal in this ad strikes me as being a dude.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/078832423349

    I notice her ad makes no mention of "vaginal" also.

    Anyone else agree?

  15. #20109
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Got to visit the famous Staxx, very fun, cute girl.

    I didn't get any nervous / anxiety vibes from her. From the start she was engaging and a little talkative. She even invited me to check the bathroom if I wanted to. She must be in a new room because I didn't see any adjoining door. During the whole dream she was very giddy and seemed to enjoy herself.

    Maybe I read her wrong because after the dream I told her she doesn't seem shy and she was surprised by that.
    I'm pretty sure you just missed it because there's like a chair there. It's right beside the first bed when you walk in but yeah there was no one staying in the second room when I visited anyways because the binds were open next door. I'm pretty glad her candles are fake because she's pretty forgetful or the place would burn down. Lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape