rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Another maybe?

    Add BLJ to that list. She looks very familiar but can't place her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know their posting names?

  2. #13062

    Smd & amc

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy  [View Original Post]
    SMD is looking rough since the last time I saw her.
    Anyone know their posting names?

  3. #13061
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy  [View Original Post]
    SMD is looking rough since the last time I saw her.
    Examples of the overpriced hags some poor schnooks are paying for.

    My hand is better looking and I bite my nails and have warts.

    I remember a review here that's postulated in essense, hey hot chick but for the sores. OK then. Its another day in paradise!

  4. #13060

    Wake inn

    Undercovers making bust today at the Wake Inn Brown Ford F-150 4 door tinted windows plainclothes guys I saw this riding by today. Lots of commotion going on there.

  5. #13059
    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    AMC on 3/31.
    Is that "Ann Cloud is back in town" ?

    Saw that picture yesterday and felt familiar but wasn't sure.

  6. #13058

    SMD too

    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    AMC on 3/31.
    SMD is looking rough since the last time I saw her.

  7. #13057
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She's a very sweet girl and I thought she was prettier than her pics.

    Regarding BKS, maybe you have to see one of their people before you get full access.
    Thanks bro. I would see if I can match up with the scheduling.

  8. #13056

    Adonna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam2050  [View Original Post]
    BKS. I finally got activated but still don't see any forums out there, anyone knows what's up?

    Anyone has any feedback for Adonna from BKS?
    I've seen her. She's a very sweet girl and I thought she was prettier than her pics.

    Regarding BKS, maybe you have to see one of their people before you get full access.

  9. #13055

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    AMC on 3/31.
    Any details?

  10. #13054

    Another Mug

    AMC on 3/31.

  11. #13053

    Since no one's reporting on actual girls

    I guess I'll chime in and will keep it brief. Yes, just about everyone understands that the currency exchange rates across the globe offer huge advantages on the cost of everything, and not just this hobby. But who cares? If I'm in Manilla, I'll take full advantage. But I'm not and your not, so really. Let's get real and deal with what's here. QV rates of 120 should not be broached. That's my advice. The market won't come down if they get that and it's just total BS. That and never give out a deposit or some gift card. Otherwise, you're going to pay more here than in Pattaya, folks. Sorry but if you choose to jack it until you head out of country, I guess that's more girls here for the rest of us.

    Anyone seen these girls?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...sures/38372573

    Assuming she's fake but she keeps advertising and good lord!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60380981/

    Monger on.

  12. #13052
    BKS. I finally got activated but still don't see any forums out there, anyone knows what's up?

    Anyone has any feedback for Adonna from BKS?

  13. #13051

    Pure Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I think he said it all as far as I am concerned.
    If The Pub gives it a Thumbs Up, then it must be Pure Gold.

  14. #13050
    Quote Originally Posted by WorstNightmare  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm the guy that posted the same thing in Fredericksburg. I doubt there is even a real girl. You were lucky, the go put got a few punches in on me. Guy, around 6's'. Looks like they are still up to it in you area.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/59519313/

  15. #13049
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Yes dude this chick is a scammer. Tried it on me but I escaped. I think I reported on here awhile ago. YES gents stay away from this one she's a total scammer. She always finds a reason to leave. Then is gone forever. Sad thing is she's a decent looker and you 'want' her but it never happens. AVOID.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/59519313/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape