Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 10232
-
04-01-21 15:59 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 551Thank you
Thank you.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 15:53 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 551Brooke's new number
267-741-3969.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
I have pics she took on my phone. Go see her
-
04-01-21 15:10 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 26Recent Adventures
Hey guys,
I've been on a few adventures in the Vineland area recently, so here's my report:
Latina Ashley (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/800246088215).
I texted her to setup a date and she responded promptly. I had texted her in the past but things always seemed to fall through. However, she seemed to be a bit more "scattered" in her texts this time, but I didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, she was mumbling so I had a hard time understanding her. Not very friendly at all, but the place was fairly near other than the cig still burning in the ashtray. We got undressed, but she was staring oddly at the tv. Maybe it was her favorite show? Idk. Got down to business with CBJ then doggy and it was ok. As another member reported, the arch was crazy. I couldn't really get into it but we finished with CBJ again. Immediately after handing me a paper towel to clean up, she goes to the bathroom and starts pissing with the door wide open. Idk if there wasn't a door or what, but I found it odd. Overall, maybe I just caught her on a bad day or she might have been in a different world when I arrived, but I wasn't impressed. I won't be back.
Diane (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/008490267823).
I tried to setup a date with her several times. Sometimes she responds right away and other times she ghosts. This time, she was prompt and we agreed on a time shortly after. When I arrived, she was friendly and the room was very neat. The pictures are accurate. She's a little older but not bad at all. Once she freshened up, she came out and was ready to get down to business. We started off with bbj then slipped on the cover for cowgirl. I was a fan of those above-average sized breasts. After we finished, we chatted for a few minutes as I cleaned up. Got a text afterwards inviting me back soon, so that was nice. Overall, I was pleased and wouldn't hesitate to return.
I've noticed 3 other providers in the area that seem to be new. Has anyone taken the plunge and visited any of these? I couldn't find any reviews, so I'm a bit skeptical.
1) https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/989520692522.
2) https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/029633192771.
3) https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...t/339551177036.
Happy hunting!
- Jaido.
-
04-01-21 14:05 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 887Hope I am not butting in.
I realize this question was posed to someone else but here is my two cents (not even worth that).
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
If (and I assuming it is) its the same place in Fairview, I consider it safe and that's saying a lot about any address where the city is listed as Camden. It's not bad at all compared to a number of dumps that I have been serviced at.
As of Layla, your YMMV but she possesses adequate skills, didn't make my toes curl but did get the job done. If you are looking for the upper percentile of skilled performances, she didn't clear that bar but for what she is and the price I was charged, I considered it a fair transaction. I only wish I could say that about every time I ventured out and plunked my money down. Win some, lose some, I merely aim to break even. Good luck!
-
04-01-21 14:01 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 25Jenny
Is this girl Jenny in Moorestown real? The pics look like a girl that escorts in a hotel room. She's nice looking and thicc, really hope it's real. I was going to go yesterday but got rained out.
https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...x/776765950135
-
04-01-21 11:55 #3282Senior Member

Posts: 611Layla
I spoke to her yesterday back-and-forth texting she disappeared she was into going to an adult bookstore and then she disappeared.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 10:51 #3281Senior Member

Posts: 551Layla
I want to see her but I don't like that she stays in Fairview. Is Layla worth it?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 01:02 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 551Use towels
I put towels on my bed LOL.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 22:24 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 112Same
I know, I'm just happy I only went with a ss. I don't know what I would have done if I paid for the hr and she was trying to pre kick me out without some of my bread back. Might have fucked it up for fellas like me.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 21:06 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 428Layla
Layla has been around for some time. Aurora was the best, but if you are curious.
-
03-31-21 18:17 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 702Do you what happened, article where she arrested? Start a gofundme to bail her.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 18:03 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks. Please let us know a good review. I'm goin to AC Wednesday and it's between Queen Rach and the sexy little spinner Lexi. Lexi is pricey but may be worth it.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 14:05 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 551Queen Rachel
I'm going to hit her up Friday I'll be near atlantic city.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 13:00 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 987Thanks for the report. You definitely seen her, that sounds exactly like Paige. She has thrown out other people before over the years.
Originally Posted by Loki2472
[View Original Post]
Sorry your fun didn't end well. Crazy how a woman who has escorted for as long as Paige doesn't buy a cheap cover to go over her bed, or doesn't understand how vanilla cream can go anywhere especially when you're doing bb and excited. Literally she is within walking distance of places to buy a cheap cover to throw over her bed but she won't make the investment. Why?
Although she's hot and has good rates she's very selfish and can be temperamental and inconsiderate at times. It's all about her and she is in control when you walk through her door. For a small girl she's dominant and controlling.
-
03-31-21 11:51 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 112Paige the story
Ok.
(typed over half of this once and It got deleted because I took a 5 minute break).
There should be a draft system for this, but I digress.
So, like anyone else I was searching for someone new to try out a I seen that paige had a lot of good reviews on here. So I hit here up through text and she quoted me at 50 ss 100 hh and 150 hr. All of the reviews on here say that she only offers cfs, but I've been look for a sexy and economically reasonable bb provider that will at least give me the time I pay for instead of the session being a max of one or 2 cup for a while. So, decided to ask if she did bb away because if she did that would mean she's safer then most. That is because that would mean she either didn't do it often because no one reported it. Or she never done it before and she wanted to explore making extra bread for it. Either way didn't hurt to ask, but to my pleasant surprise she just quoted me at a 50 upcharge. So bet, she drops her location near Mt. Holly and I give her a fake eta even though I know I'll arrive earlier, you know to check out the scene and make sure I'm not getting setup. Which is still possible for well know providers so I always take precautions. So I pull up and text her that I'm here. She text back to say give her a couple minutes and that she didn't belive that I was coming. I figure alright, I'm early so she probably still need to take a shower or something, so I say ok. I hop out of my car and wander around the notel for about 15 minutes. Most would stay in there car in wait, but I wander around and take note of everything happening to make myself apart of the scenery like it belong there and to blend in. Because if it was a setup the first place people and LEO check are cars. So, 15 minutes pass and I text her, no response. So, I post up at a balcony overlooking the cars and have a smoke for another 15 minutes. I text her again, no response. So, about 5 minutes after that I text her that I'm bouncing. But I don't leave the balcony, instead I'm look at ads, reviews, and the thread for who I should try next because now I really want something. After about 20 mins of searching and texting with no response, she texted me back saying "Sorry babe, are you still here? So I text her back and she calls me to give me the room number. I'll have to admit she is pretty sexy for a small petite jawn. So what apparently happened is that she texted another guy thinking he was me and let him go first, aka lie. I did see about two guys enter and exit the build while I was waiting tho. So, I had agreed to a hh with bb on the phone but I downgraded to a ss with bb when I got in the room. This was because she told me that the only multi round session was the hour when I asked her about it. At this point I know a one round session would last me long in my state and I was sure there was skill there yet. So I didn't want to invest in the hr session. So, I had her the donation for the ss with bb and thing begin. But for for that she informs me of her rules for the bb session. The first being no baby batter on or in her. The second being no batted on here queen size bed. So, I ask her " what do you want to do then, float or have a floor session. Then your knees definitely going to be hurt after this. " So she had the "bright" idea to go over and grab two single pieces of paper towel and told me to aim for that when ready. This is bs but I agreed. So, now I laying on the bed and she blowing me and she's using flavored lube. Told me the that flavor she was using was cupcake and had me taste a dab too. She sucks a using her hand with the lube in I'm having a hard time containing my self. So I partially distract her talking about adding on time to the session because I brought in enough money for a hh with bb and I have more in my car. But she works me a only a bit slower and keeps the hand going the whole time. 3 minutes I signal for her to stop because I'm about to lose my shit in her mouth and I'm been ready for the main event. So, she gets on top and starts riding me ten bounces and I had to stop her. My pull out game strong but I can really control where my shit goes in this position (or any other position for that fact). Next was mis, which I didn't even last 10 strokes. She was also rushing me to finish during this time to finish even though it only been 5 to 7 minutes since we started. I probably did 6 to 8 hard strokes and detonated. Pulled out and turned quickly to aim at the paper towel laying on the bed. She uses her leg to curve me back inward and I think got some on her leg to. But mainly batter splashed the bed. So now she angry cursing about how that was her 150 bone comforter and to get out. I get dressed and collected my things and bounced. Blocked her number on my way home.
End of story.












Reply With Quote





