Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 14688
-
04-01-21 17:35 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 46No problems for me
I've seen at least 5 plus girls there. Hell I popped my monger cherry there LOL. It seems relatively safe overall. I have only visited during the day though.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 17:18 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 1000Reaper your mailbox
Is ful. Ajdal out Daytime I'd guess would be ok, maybe
.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 16:18 #6136Banned Member

Posts: 173Venus? New port richey
She goes back years to backpage. I have not seen her. She does change names and phone numbers.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...sweet/20438688
-
04-01-21 15:53 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 960Some of them change status
A good example is Marcy. She was UTR for years now posts occasionally.
Originally Posted by Willh
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 15:11 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 27Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Agree very cute and short, nice ass, but her quirks really killed the mood. Kept stopping throughout the session and took too long in between those stops. Didn't want to go mish because she had issues with her legs / thighs getting sore. She's a clock watcher, and the whole experience just goes further downhill when you are struggling to get in rhythm and she says time is almost up. I ended up leaving with like 8 minutes left in our HH session. Went to an AMP and was fantastic. Will not repeat either.
Originally Posted by Eldar69
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 13:29 #6133Senior Member

Posts: 5948Tampa Bay Extended Stay
So what's the deal w this place? Looks fairly normal but have had 2 providers tell me to stay away from there mentioned dboys, LEO watch ect?
There is at least on I want to see staying there and would be in daylight hours.
Overkill or heed the warning?
-
04-01-21 12:39 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 601True, but some of them are advertising on the common websites. They're not all UTR. A reliable recommendation is always a good thing though.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 10:54 #6131Senior Member

Posts: 121Ellie
Dreamed about this one: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7277682452.
Not repeating. She is cute enough (very short!) and sweet enough, but I saw a lot of mentions of rule. That doesn't even really encompass it. She has a lot of quirks that make it hard to even concentrate on the task at hand.
-
04-01-21 09:31 #6130Senior Member

Posts: 164Venus
I'm also interested in this one, anyone who can share data PM or post. Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Premilio
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 08:24 #6129Senior Member

Posts: 4913I can appreciate the work of Flavorful
But guys we should work on a technique to get our own utrs. We should find where to look, what age group is more susceptible to being a utr, etc. That way we can control the price and have something good for ourselves.
Originally Posted by JayTwogo
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 07:57 #6128Senior Member

Posts: 5948The older one not sure on Greek although seem to recall prior reports. She moved hotels this week but not sure for how long.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 01:05 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 1537Absolutely, we should all be thankful Flavorful is part of our community.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 23:06 #6126Senior Member

Posts: 326Well I have seen her about 7 times already. 3 out of 7, I had to wait about 20-30 minutes in her room and that is because I didn't mind chilling there. But the other 4 times, I had to tell her straight up from our texts that as soon as I get there, we are hitting it off right away. No waiting. I usually tell her I have somewhere important I have to be, which is actually true.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
I tell this to all the girls when I have a very limited time for waiting. I always tell them. Do what you got to do. Do your candy, whatever it is that you do and as soon I as get there, clothes off!
BTW which Tracey? Older one that does greek or extended stay on Ulmerton Tracey?
-
03-31-21 16:27 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 5948LMAO a little bit? Usually 30 min +, normally I would tell them to fuck off and leave but she is worth the wait. Seen 4 weeks in a row, would have been 5 this week but evening schedule didn't line up so hit the backup LOL. Tracey usually avail on short notice. Girl massages your dick w her mouth. Not a bad fall back LOL.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 15:00 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 536Flavorful is helping to fill a huge void in the current market in part for what you mention. You don't have to worry about the girls he mentions being completely drugged out and setting you up for a rip off or a beat down.
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






