Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 26922
-
04-01-21 13:20 #15567Senior Member

Posts: 1445She used to go by a different name but I've seen her before. The pics are largely accurate. She was passive so you have to be willing to take charge. She starts off a little old and anxious but once she gets comfortable she gets really into it and starts talking dirty and asking you to nut in her, etc.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
I would recommend.
-
04-01-21 12:07 #15566Senior Member

Posts: 808I remember a few years ago someone posted about seeing a provider that had herpes soars on her V when he went to visit, within 2-3 days a guy posts that he saw the post and wanted to see for himself. The other guy admitted there were bumps but went through with the session anyway, from there on I've kinda learned people are going to make their own decisions in this biz and there isn't much you can say to stop them.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 09:55 #15565Senior Member

Posts: 318[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
04-01-21 09:29 #15564Regular Member

Posts: 22Macie
Finally going to see Macie for the first time this week or next week because of my schedule was wondering what am I to expect with the session. Is she a true PSE? Also how is she with dirty talk and the use of degrading names during the session? Heard nothing but good things on reviews but would like some insight thanks.
-
04-01-21 09:03 #15563Senior Member

Posts: 395Bbfs
In the last month I BB 3 agency girls. I seen all 3 once before and was covered. Only 1 let me CIP. I also have a few regulars I see every other month we always BBFSCIP. I do get tested every 3 months. I'm sure they are doing the same with other clients. I just hope we all get tested keep our community safe.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 08:49 #15562Senior Member

Posts: 936Did you watch it? She looked like an insufferable little shit even with the cameras turned on. I can only imagine what it's like with them off.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 07:46 #15561Senior Member

Posts: 208Cream?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/60388607/
Been curious about her for awhile but she changes her name a lot. Usually a variation of Cream but her comments get wiped so I'm sceptical.
She's my type.
-
04-01-21 05:09 #15560Senior Member

Posts: 3481Then It Would Stand To Reason That;
If this is true, then most of us should be able to see this girl and have her treat us as good as the old guy in her porn video.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 00:37 #15559Senior Member

Posts: 152Fake
Fake account attempting to lure people in to pay for OnlyFans. They are even posting fake review on the oThER site to get people to chip in $20 for an OF subscription.
Originally Posted by NickPP
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 00:03 #15558Senior Member

Posts: 161lmfaoooooo.
Originally Posted by applepiepussy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 22:51 #15557Senior Member

Posts: 194Nice
Lmao.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 22:09 #15556Senior Member

Posts: 321I have always wanted to try her but I'm about 10% in satisfaction from cheap Black girls.
Originally Posted by DaveDewers
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 21:50 #15555Senior Member

Posts: 936The guy in the video is what I imagine most of you look like.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 21:39 #15554Regular Member

Posts: 12Stacy
Any info on this please.
https://twitter.com/StacyKashXO
Thank you.
-
03-31-21 14:49 #15553Senior Member

Posts: 1445Almost every girl goes BB with someone. And I don't just mean a boyfriend. I've barebacked girls who were reviewed on the escort board, the massage board, and South burbs board and were never mentioned on the BBFS thread. And I've never mentioned it on the BBFS thread because we agreed to keep it quiet to avoid a frenzy of guys calling just for bareback.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
Assume that whoever it is you are fucking is using a condom with nobody but you and act accordingly.













Reply With Quote




