Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5826
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I zoomed in on one of her instagram pictures. She's got a verse from the 23rd Psalm tattooed right below her left boob.
    She also has a SD website advert in her IG bio. SMH.

  2. #5825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    I zoomed in on one of her instagram pictures. She's got a verse from the 23rd Psalm tattooed right below her left boob.

  3. #5824

    Bad Ryan

    Knew this one was TGTBT. Pics are from the attached IG profile. Scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/247f3...2-e473b27fd545

    https://www.instagram.com/sarahlhouchens/

  4. #5823

    Platonic only

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog170  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa930...1-12bd9ccc76a4

    Hi all, any info on this one, she looks good.
    I mean, it's written right there what she's looking for. "Friendship is the most important thing. " Her words, not mine.

    Not sure if there's more you'd like to know, but feel free to contact her and find out. Just don't be shocked when she says she's uninterested in private, hedonistic fun.

  5. #5822

    Alliemay1

    Was hoping to cross a hot ginger off my bucket list, her tits are incredible. Chatted with this one, she's out of work and says she's DTF for $350 but will not do BBFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6f59b...b-48512bb3d379

  6. #5821

    Magdalene Mary

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa930...1-12bd9ccc76a4

    Hi all, any info on this one, she looks good.

  7. #5820
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one claims she's not having sex till marriage and is just looking for a friend, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c175a...0-5ee8814f911e
    No sex till marriage but doesn't want to say if she has kids? LOL Some of these girls are just too much. I've never once talked with a girl who puts "prefer not to say" for the kid question that doesn't have at least one.

  8. #5819

    Only for Suckers

    Whoever is paying this chick has made the SD sites bad for everyone else because females really think they will be super successful with this method. I stopped renewing the membership with SA or this very reason. Too many scammers and over-inflated prices for basic lookers. I found it easier to display what I want on dating sites and sees who bites. Hell half the females on SA have Tinder and other dating site profiles from what I have been seeing.

  9. #5818
    I've seen her too a few years ago, possibly even the first guy she met. She is for real and very wild. Wanted it raw in all holes. No real time limit. Had her own place at the time. But yeah, she was def bigger than her pics let on. But she was very nice if a little eccentric, but not really in a bad way. But yeah she was fine with jumping into it after just chatting a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3fe68...a-8dea52e86ebb

    Her texts seem weird. She does not want to M&G which is kind of strange.

  10. #5817

    Inyourposession

    This one claims she's not having sex till marriage and is just looking for a friend, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c175a...0-5ee8814f911e

  11. #5816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's back on again. Anyone have any luck with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0ea5...2-48528b742f76
    Profile is gone already.

  12. #5815
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Damn shame. I would pay for that! She doesn't respond to me though.
    I have a lunch date set up with her in Charlottesville so we will see. I've made it clear that I'm not interested in paying for pictures or videos or FaceTime calls. She seems on with that. It's about an hour drive for me so hopefully she follows through.

  13. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    While I will never pay for any provider's pics & vids--nor for any platonic relationship--I've got no problem with those who advertise as such upfront. At least they're honest about their intentions. My issue concerns the ones who flat out lie about meeting or the services provided despite a clear, two-way communication beforehand. That pisses me off almost as bad as the ones who cancel minutes before a scheduled meet.

    I get that life happens, that finances could be tight, or that people are concerned about their safety. But that shit doesn't fly when two-way communication is clearly there and its determined that all the promises were a lie. Perhaps I shouldn't take lying so personally, but.
    Couldn't agree more. Like you, it's not my thing to have a texting buddy but if the girl is upfront about only being an online thing and the SD agrees, good for them. This one though, she is a complete scam. Talking about how she promises to meet but knows she never will, that's low down.

  14. #5813
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She has quite a few videos on this subject.

    https://www.instagram.com/callikoaaa/
    While I will never pay for any provider's pics & vids--nor for any platonic relationship--I've got no problem with those who advertise as such upfront. At least they're honest about their intentions. My issue concerns the ones who flat out lie about meeting or the services provided despite a clear, two-way communication beforehand. That pisses me off almost as bad as the ones who cancel minutes before a scheduled meet.

    I get that life happens, that finances could be tight, or that people are concerned about their safety. But that shit doesn't fly when two-way communication is clearly there and its determined that all the promises were a lie. Perhaps I shouldn't take lying so personally, but.

  15. #5812

    Cutiepiehere24

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62fe3...7-290a5745fc2d

    Anyone met her? Seems TGTBT which usually means it is, so I'm cautious. Supposed to meet her this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape