Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 837 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 887 937 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 18363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5823

    Two disappointments.

    Enrifique.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d7c9...c-0d011a5872e3

    Wants at least 400. Not much for small talk and straight to the point.

    KatyKat77.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcf49...3-6b675fc7ce3b

    Claims to live in Manassas. Says she has yet to meet up with anyone because people are flakey and no show. Schedule a meet up with her and she no shows and doesn't respond.

  2. #5822
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I mean, it's written right there what she's looking for. "Friendship is the most important thing. " Her words, not mine.

    Not sure if there's more you'd like to know, but feel free to contact her and find out. Just don't be shocked when she says she's uninterested in private, hedonistic fun.
    I've had a lot of luck making it to the FC with girls that have the Platonic tag in their profile. I do typically have to throw more money at them but they are worth it to me as they are low to no mileage. I've had a few tell me they put Platonic or Online only in their profiles just in case a family member ends up with their profile they can deny that they were selling their body. One of my all time favorite girls was a hot 19 yo community college girl that had both the online only and platonic in her profile. I dropped several loads in all 3 of her holes before she moved away. I miss Mia LOL. Crazy thing is she lived in the neighborhood right beside me.

  3. #5821
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I mean, it's written right there what she's looking for. "Friendship is the most important thing. " Her words, not mine.

    Not sure if there's more you'd like to know, but feel free to contact her and find out. Just don't be shocked when she says she's uninterested in private, hedonistic fun.
    Thanks, you're right she doesn't seem that viable. More of these "pay me to convert oxygen to co2" types. Still, I'd like to explore that tattoo.

  4. #5820
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I zoomed in on one of her instagram pictures. She's got a verse from the 23rd Psalm tattooed right below her left boob.
    She also has a SD website advert in her IG bio. SMH.

  5. #5819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    I zoomed in on one of her instagram pictures. She's got a verse from the 23rd Psalm tattooed right below her left boob.

  6. #5818

    Bad Ryan

    Knew this one was TGTBT. Pics are from the attached IG profile. Scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/247f3...2-e473b27fd545

    https://www.instagram.com/sarahlhouchens/

  7. #5817

    Platonic only

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog170  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa930...1-12bd9ccc76a4

    Hi all, any info on this one, she looks good.
    I mean, it's written right there what she's looking for. "Friendship is the most important thing. " Her words, not mine.

    Not sure if there's more you'd like to know, but feel free to contact her and find out. Just don't be shocked when she says she's uninterested in private, hedonistic fun.

  8. #5816

    Alliemay1

    Was hoping to cross a hot ginger off my bucket list, her tits are incredible. Chatted with this one, she's out of work and says she's DTF for $350 but will not do BBFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6f59b...b-48512bb3d379

  9. #5815

    Magdalene Mary

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa930...1-12bd9ccc76a4

    Hi all, any info on this one, she looks good.

  10. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one claims she's not having sex till marriage and is just looking for a friend, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c175a...0-5ee8814f911e
    No sex till marriage but doesn't want to say if she has kids? LOL Some of these girls are just too much. I've never once talked with a girl who puts "prefer not to say" for the kid question that doesn't have at least one.

  11. #5813

    Only for Suckers

    Whoever is paying this chick has made the SD sites bad for everyone else because females really think they will be super successful with this method. I stopped renewing the membership with SA or this very reason. Too many scammers and over-inflated prices for basic lookers. I found it easier to display what I want on dating sites and sees who bites. Hell half the females on SA have Tinder and other dating site profiles from what I have been seeing.

  12. #5812
    I've seen her too a few years ago, possibly even the first guy she met. She is for real and very wild. Wanted it raw in all holes. No real time limit. Had her own place at the time. But yeah, she was def bigger than her pics let on. But she was very nice if a little eccentric, but not really in a bad way. But yeah she was fine with jumping into it after just chatting a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3fe68...a-8dea52e86ebb

    Her texts seem weird. She does not want to M&G which is kind of strange.

  13. #5811

    Inyourposession

    This one claims she's not having sex till marriage and is just looking for a friend, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c175a...0-5ee8814f911e

  14. #5810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's back on again. Anyone have any luck with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0ea5...2-48528b742f76
    Profile is gone already.

  15. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Damn shame. I would pay for that! She doesn't respond to me though.
    I have a lunch date set up with her in Charlottesville so we will see. I've made it clear that I'm not interested in paying for pictures or videos or FaceTime calls. She seems on with that. It's about an hour drive for me so hopefully she follows through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape