Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4050

    Chevy

    That link is not working. Is this who you were talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...353/9716067363

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by PoorOldMan  [View Original Post]
    One note of caution is that in the last 30-40 days she has been on TNA saying she has COVID. Been having a hard time recovering with blood clots in the lungs and asking for donations. I think it was mentioned here awhile back too.

  2. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    See my posts 1615 and 1616, for pics and review, here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...348&viewfull=1#post4260348.

    You're welcomed.
    One note of caution is that in the last 30-40 days she has been on TNA saying she has COVID. Been having a hard time recovering with blood clots in the lungs and asking for donations. I think it was mentioned here awhile back too.

  3. #4048

    3 hole bareback BBW cumdumpster, here you go:

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTitor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any rec's for BBWs who belong here? Looking for a dependable GFE with CIP.
    See my posts 1615 and 1616, for pics and review, here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...348&viewfull=1#post4260348.

    You're welcomed.

  4. #4047

    BBFS BBWs

    Anyone got any rec's for BBWs who belong here? Looking for a dependable GFE with CIP.

  5. #4046

    Missdestinybaby

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...issdestinybaby

    She hinted at VIP Service being available several times while we were texting.

    She is just as gorgeous as her pictures but for me was a dead fish.

    I brought up VIP in person but she said that was not an option. Maybe she wasn't into me but I have a feeling she just wanted me to make an appointment.

  6. #4045
    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    Tna is definitely not the only review board fully of power tripping, pussy whipped, boys either.
    Ya my therapist is saying we are making progress tho one day at a time LOL.

  7. #4044

    Phat ass

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detective work!
    I believe saw one of them walking 82nd by 7/11. Was ready to swoop her in till she quoted number for greek.

  8. #4043

    Nice catch

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky6565  [View Original Post]
    My guess would be its a scam or pimped.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/60360586/

    Same post, different pics and number.
    Thanks for the detective work!

  9. #4042
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Holy Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky6565  [View Original Post]
    My guess would be its a scam or pimped.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/60360586/

    Same post, different pics and number.
    Wow! Good catch.

  10. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    My guess would be its a scam or pimped.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/60360586/

    Same post, different pics and number.

  11. #4040

    Anyone?


  12. #4039
    Honestly, I did not know that. I don't know how to describe it but her stuff felt cold. You are right that her face is lacking but her body is banging. She was very nice as well so I would see again.

  13. #4038

    Fess up

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I saw a thread where she said she is retiring because she's getting married and currently pregnant. Stay tuned, they almost always come back.
    Alright! Which one of you mongols knocked up allison Taylor? LOL.

    I know you want to be the responsible dad, but you don't need to marry her. I hope its not some dude she met at the grocery store that knows nothing about her hobby. He finds out two years later and he is like, "what the hell is this! I had no idea!

  14. #4037

    Tony 503

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her but she's been around a long time. Back when TNA / CLRB had "real" reviews she usually had lackluster reports. Low enthusiasm, rush, attitude issues.
    To add to this, another well known, long time provider near the waterfront told me to steer clear of her and that she was basically not exactly an honest provider. I don't remember exactly what I was told (it was probably 5 years ago or more) but it was enough to make me completely drop any thought of ever seeing her.

  15. #4036

    Autumn_Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Trux1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but she's always been known for both of those with her VIP.
    Thanks Trux!

    Does anyone have 1st hand experience they can share or PM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape