Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 492 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3741

    Be careful

    If you give a girl you meet on STG money to go get drugs, and she doesn't come back, blame yourself for it. Chasing her around, and threatening her is just scaring her to go to the police to protect her. If that happens she will be setting up people to get help. That puts those who have seen her at risk. Post it on here, or on STG with warnings, but scaring them is just going to be bad for everyone. YMMV. Just some advice, don't give these girls money unless they do what they are supposed to first!!

  2. #3740

    Chicopee girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly certain one of you mongers roped her into a SD / sb deal and took her off the market. Selfish I tell ya!! LOL.
    Maybe she went back to the abusive sugar daddy she was talking about. That would be sad.

  3. #3739

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I just wasted 5 minutes writing you a courtesy explanation (when all your answers are already in the forum anyway).

    But you're not going to get it with a full mailbox!
    My apologies bro. Mailbox is now clear. Please resend.

  4. #3738

    Holyoke Girl Intel

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/514395537345

    Anyone have any intel on this slightly new Holyoke girl? She has been advertising now 2 to 3 weeks or so.

  5. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    Sumosear. Ch has the posts that girls put up on STG. Even after they are deleted from STG they are still up on that site.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...ncall/38283074
    Thanks! Yeah, that's the exact ad I was referring to that you linked LOL.

  6. #3736

    I recall hearing

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I lost the number of the UTR girl in Chicopee that I had seen a few times. If anybody has her number, please PM me. Thanks.
    I'm fairly certain one of you mongers roped her into a SD / sb deal and took her off the market. Selfish I tell ya!! LOL.

  7. #3735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I lost the number of the UTR girl in Chicopee that I had seen a few times. If anybody has her number, please PM me. Thanks.
    If your talking about Anna, I texted her a couple of times the last 2 weeks, no response.

  8. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I lost the number of the UTR girl in Chicopee that I had seen a few times. If anybody has her number, please PM me. Thanks.
    Seconded, definitely appreciated.

  9. #3733

    Deleted posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PickThingsUp  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/905908168694

    "new number same Nikki".

    Has she been around before / has anyone seen her recently?

    Edit: Ad got deleted. "Naughty Nikki" had red hair IIRC. Will screenshot next time.
    Sumosear. Ch has the posts that girls put up on STG. Even after they are deleted from STG they are still up on that site.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...ncall/38283074

  10. #3732

    Nikki

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/905908168694

    "new number same Nikki".

    Has she been around before / has anyone seen her recently?

    Edit: Ad got deleted. "Naughty Nikki" had red hair IIRC. Will screenshot next time.

  11. #3731

    Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    Add got taken down, which implies that it's more than likely not legitimate. Try not incriminating yourself too much via text and use a burner app (Google voice will work just fine).
    Pretty sure the number from that ad posts different pictures and has been reported as a scam / at the least not legit.

  12. #3730

    Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGetIt14  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a report on her? She's very direct with her texts, makes me nervous.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/561106459760
    Add got taken down, which implies that it's more than likely not legitimate. Try not incriminating yourself too much via text and use a burner app (Google voice will work just fine).

  13. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any has dreamed this one?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/609239918404
    I'd call it a nightmare rather than a dream.

  14. #3728

    The UTR in Chicopee

    I lost the number of the UTR girl in Chicopee that I had seen a few times. If anybody has her number, please PM me. Thanks.

  15. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    No one is worth that much out here, hell no one is worth 100 out here to be honest. My suggestion is to hold onto your money and wait until the strip clubs open back up.
    You would likely have to go into Boston or Hartford with and Eros chick for that money. The recommended strip club option is legit. Though I can completely understand the willingness to spend more to have a "clean" woman you can actually talk to instead of AMP "oh you so strong baby". Granted you can fall into the same trap with strippers. The Latinix ones all seem to think we want to be called Papi while banging them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape