Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 1266 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 25048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13573

    411 Stunner

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStock  [View Original Post]
    No hint of menu offerings at those numbers? Wow. Certainly up there, but depending upon menu I might only need a few minutes!! Lmao.
    Like so many of the posts on Skip The Games it is a freaking scam! I texted her and I was redirected to another escort website. You know the old saying if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

  2. #13572

    411 on stunner

    No hint of menu offerings at those numbers? Wow. Certainly up there, but depending upon menu I might only need a few minutes!! Lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Got a few pics and donation size from a text to her. Out of my pay grade.

  3. #13571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Rip Off

    Careful gents, she changed her number.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/38365319

  4. #13570
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make plans with her but got a laundry list of rules (no lfk, no daty, no greek, no BBBJ) but all those would be available on our "2nd date".

    Said she is here in Providence for a couple of days but plans to move down here permanently in the next couple of days.

    Are these older, younger pics of her: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/036877482304.

    Tattoo matches up, but not much else. Looks like demons are taking hold.
    Yup that's her. Her pimp made a new ad and changed her phone number. To bad she is getting pimped out now. It happens a lot lately.

  5. #13569
    Anyone have any luck with her? Texted once yest, no answer.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...u/269618042240

  6. #13568
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Link to Samara?

    Thanks.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084

    Used to work for DCD years ago.

  7. #13567
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/264359878531

    Danm looks look kayla got recruited by a pimp. I was shocked when I seen her down in Rhode Island. I mean this girl doesn't even have a driver's license. So she's definitely being pimped out by the same guy that brings girls down to Marlborough Mass and Rhode Island. Changed her phone number and everything.
    Tried to make plans with her but got a laundry list of rules (no lfk, no daty, no greek, no BBBJ) but all those would be available on our "2nd date".

    Said she is here in Providence for a couple of days but plans to move down here permanently in the next couple of days.

    Are these older, younger pics of her: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/036877482304.

    Tattoo matches up, but not much else. Looks like demons are taking hold.

  8. #13566

    Maybe,

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Got a few pics and donation size from a text to her. Out of my pay grade.
    I have seen her ads prior, never took the plunge just another switch and bait.

  9. #13565
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She has a lot of reviews and none are good. She's certified crazy.
    Thanks for the heads up. I could not find any reviews. Wondering what her problem is.

  10. #13564

    Maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStock  [View Original Post]
    What's the 411 here guys? She have a good menu or not, nothing is really listed.

    Anyone take the leap. Stunning.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/900924222151
    Got a few pics and donation size from a text to her. Out of my pay grade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A9CAD597-8AC0-47F5-B78D-FBD7B6D61D9E.jpeg‎  

  11. #13563
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStock  [View Original Post]
    What's the 411 here guys? She have a good menu or not, nothing is really listed.

    Anyone take the leap. Stunning.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/900924222151
    IMO it looks like a fake ad, or at least stolen pics from someone's Instagram.

  12. #13562

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I've been watching this one for a while and can't find any info or reviews. I'm wondering if she is as advertised or some kind of setup. Has anyone seen her. I'm posting a few pics from her STG postings. If I don't hear anything I'll TOFT and report back.
    She has a lot of reviews and none are good. She's certified crazy.

  13. #13561

    Kayla from methuen

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/264359878531

    Danm looks look kayla got recruited by a pimp. I was shocked when I seen her down in Rhode Island. I mean this girl doesn't even have a driver's license. So she's definitely being pimped out by the same guy that brings girls down to Marlborough Mass and Rhode Island. Changed her phone number and everything.

  14. #13560

    Any Info STG Ebony

    Hi guys,

    I've been watching this one for a while and can't find any info or reviews. I'm wondering if she is as advertised or some kind of setup. Has anyone seen her. I'm posting a few pics from her STG postings. If I don't hear anything I'll TOFT and report back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6CBEA9D9-9B2B-4D25-89C6-580557D2D66B.png‎   6B2B2110-022B-44A4-BD81-A56760DE13E9.png‎   7F148099-9A4E-4971-B7F4-F0A76B37C6DE.png‎   7C6F77D6-B30B-4418-A88F-27AB830F222E.png‎  

  15. #13559

    Tabitha

    What's the 411 here guys? She have a good menu or not, nothing is really listed.

    Anyone take the leap. Stunning.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/900924222151

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape