Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 19573
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6073
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    No experiences here but have also been curious. I thought I saw a post a long time ago that everything is legit no extras but just going off memory. Anyone else have intel?
    I already reported in my post #6062 below that no extras are available.

  2. #6072

    Great Massage + Great CFS?

    Dbshawn's excellent detective work has me interested in your picks for best combo of looks, deep massage, CFS, and not feeling rushed — AAMP, AMP, or otherwise.

    I'll start by mentioning JenniferSeattle on TNA. Indy with her own apt. $140 rub, $260 all in. I wish she lived closer, I'd be there weekly. She's downtown Seattle.

  3. #6071
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbshawn  [View Original Post]
    Oh for sure! I do enjoy the depth of intel we provide here. When I visited her it was $$. 6. She is new to the area so she might adjust her prices but she is very professional in communicating that extra are available and you just have to ask. Not sure about FS but she did seem eager to play with the prostate.
    So it was $260 for an hour massage and HE? Would you repeat at that rate?

    That's too high for me to see her, but I appreciate you sharing her info here. I will wait until her rates come down. That donation level is "great massage WITH FS" from many hot Asian providers. I don't want to be the jerk who tells her that, tho. She'll find out soon enough.

  4. #6070
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    It's safe to be more detailed here (provided you never disclose your handle to a provider). What was the price for the FBSM? And what made you believe extras were available? Thanks.
    Oh for sure! I do enjoy the depth of intel we provide here. When I visited her it was $$. 6. She is new to the area so she might adjust her prices but she is very professional in communicating that extra are available and you just have to ask. Not sure about FS but she did seem eager to play with the prostate.

  5. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbshawn  [View Original Post]
    Yup. And she does do extras but not sure about the extent.
    Thanks again for the intel. I'm going to give her a try and report back.

    It's safe to be more detailed here (provided you never disclose your handle to a provider). What was the price for the FBSM? And what made you believe extras were available? Thanks.

  6. #6068

    Oasis Des Moines

    No experiences here but have also been curious. I thought I saw a post a long time ago that everything is legit no extras but just going off memory. Anyone else have intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guccci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got experiences here? What they look like, age, services, etc?

    Here's a link.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/210256

  7. #6067
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to his ad or anything?
    https://seattle.rubratings.com/124807

  8. #6066
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Yup. And she does do extras but not sure about the extent.

  9. #6065
    Quote Originally Posted by Guccci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got experiences here? What they look like, age, services, etc?

    Here's a link.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/210256
    Unfortunately, no extras are available at all. On my most recent visit, woman was decent looking and not very old. But again, no extras at all.

  10. #6064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbshawn  [View Original Post]
    Heyo,

    Found myself in Bellevue this past weekend and a new face popped up on RubRating so I decided to check it out.

    Val is a very attractive Filipino with an amazing body and a nice rack. She provides a great light touch massage with aroma therapy and hot stone options.

    Two big take always.

    1. Don't let that sweet attitude trick you, once she is has your little guy in her hands she is very encouraging.

    2. She has one of the best strokes I've experienced.

    Check her out the price is good and she doesn't disappoint. Might throw her in the regular rotation and see what it evolves into.

    Cheers.
    This one?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/220096

  11. #6063

    Val on RubRatings Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel; I saw that ad with interest.

    Any hints of upgrades beyond FBSM?
    Anyone have a link to the ad? Searching for "Val" turns up a whole bunch of results.

  12. #6062
    Dude,

    From the original source material Afterward, she leaned down to give me cheek kisses. I asked her name, and she told me her name is "Coco. " Of course it is. I tipped 40 and she was happy with that.

    On the off-chance that I misunderstood your question, and you're inquiring about whether I sustained an injury on the end of my penis, I did not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erics050  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage on the tip? Last time I was here they wanted $ for HE.

  13. #6061
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Tldr; relaxing body rub followed by HE. I'll likely repeat.
    Thanks for the intel on this; I love a (mostly) legit place for the extra spice of actually getting a little extra.

  14. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbshawn  [View Original Post]
    She has one of the best strokes I've experienced.
    Thanks for the intel; I saw that ad with interest.

    Any hints of upgrades beyond FBSM?

  15. #6059

    New Val in Bellevue

    Heyo,

    Found myself in Bellevue this past weekend and a new face popped up on RubRating so I decided to check it out.

    Val is a very attractive Filipino with an amazing body and a nice rack. She provides a great light touch massage with aroma therapy and hot stone options.

    Two big take always.

    1. Don't let that sweet attitude trick you, once she is has your little guy in her hands she is very encouraging.

    2. She has one of the best strokes I've experienced.

    Check her out the price is good and she doesn't disappoint. Might throw her in the regular rotation and see what it evolves into.

    Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape