Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 25031
-
03-31-21 18:47 #13571Senior Member

Posts: 1406Rip Off
Careful gents, she changed her number.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/38365319
-
03-31-21 16:50 #13570Banned Member

Posts: 73Yup that's her. Her pimp made a new ad and changed her phone number. To bad she is getting pimped out now. It happens a lot lately.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 16:47 #13569Senior Member

Posts: 116Anyone have any luck with her? Texted once yest, no answer.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...u/269618042240
-
03-31-21 16:31 #13568Senior Member

Posts: 761https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
Used to work for DCD years ago.
-
03-31-21 15:50 #13567Senior Member

Posts: 761Tried to make plans with her but got a laundry list of rules (no lfk, no daty, no greek, no BBBJ) but all those would be available on our "2nd date".
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
Said she is here in Providence for a couple of days but plans to move down here permanently in the next couple of days.
Are these older, younger pics of her: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/036877482304.
Tattoo matches up, but not much else. Looks like demons are taking hold.
-
03-31-21 13:53 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 69Maybe,
I have seen her ads prior, never took the plunge just another switch and bait.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 12:20 #13565Senior Member

Posts: 28Thanks for the heads up. I could not find any reviews. Wondering what her problem is.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 11:43 #13564Senior Member

Posts: 289Maybe.
Got a few pics and donation size from a text to her. Out of my pay grade.
Originally Posted by JoeyStock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 11:08 #13563Senior Member

Posts: 239IMO it looks like a fake ad, or at least stolen pics from someone's Instagram.
Originally Posted by JoeyStock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 11:07 #13562Senior Member

Posts: 239Don't
She has a lot of reviews and none are good. She's certified crazy.
Originally Posted by Kman20
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 10:04 #13561Banned Member

Posts: 73Kayla from methuen
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/264359878531
Danm looks look kayla got recruited by a pimp. I was shocked when I seen her down in Rhode Island. I mean this girl doesn't even have a driver's license. So she's definitely being pimped out by the same guy that brings girls down to Marlborough Mass and Rhode Island. Changed her phone number and everything.
-
03-31-21 07:01 #13560Senior Member

Posts: 28Any Info STG Ebony
Hi guys,
I've been watching this one for a while and can't find any info or reviews. I'm wondering if she is as advertised or some kind of setup. Has anyone seen her. I'm posting a few pics from her STG postings. If I don't hear anything I'll TOFT and report back.
-
03-31-21 02:28 #13559Senior Member

Posts: 117Tabitha
What's the 411 here guys? She have a good menu or not, nothing is really listed.
Anyone take the leap. Stunning.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/900924222151
-
03-30-21 18:25 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 1406Link to Samara?
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-30-21 15:21 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 289Think she's batting for the other team judging by the fb, no wonder the Dom is popping out of her.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




