Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #549

    Buffy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I have to ask because it's been bothering me. Does Buffy have teeth? She's got dozens of pictures on her website, but in every single one of them, she's got the same facial expression. It certainly seems like she's hiding what's behind her smile. It's, for lack of a better description, unnerving.
    Yes I can confirm she has teeth.

  2. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    You the real mvp LOL. Fuck that alert happy grinch stole Christmas looking *****. Poor white goth trash thinking she is upscale lmao. Get a grip, you're a cheap *****, don't act all uppity.
    Okay, I have to ask because it's been bothering me. Does Buffy have teeth? She's got dozens of pictures on her website, but in every single one of them, she's got the same facial expression. It certainly seems like she's hiding what's behind her smile. It's, for lack of a better description, unnerving.

  3. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    This girl agreed to receiving a creampie but is asking for 460 and I'm a little broke.

    Sharing with you guys but note that I haven't seen her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-booty-barista

    Edit: I tried to play the cheap Marty guy from this forum by trying to haggle a 350 and got banned her lol
    Lesson of life ... be rich and dont be Marty
    You want to spend that much, be my guest. But as Tom Hanks said in Forrest Gump, Stupid is as stupid does. Thanks for providing a pristine example of that!

  4. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she meant "Erin" and she cannot spell or is dyslexic or something like that.

  5. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Or perhaps those arrests could be connected to this. What Bellevue police are calling "the Filthy Fifty". Looks like this story is from March 12, though, but netted some very big players. The report says that police believe there could be "thousands" of men involved with more arrests coming. This appears to be the result of fallout from that League of Distinguished Gentleman incident from TRB from what I gather. What's your take on this? What's funny is that I saw a lot of people over on TNA debating this endlessly, talking about how the police were wrong in this case. Well, here it is, tell us how wrong they are. People will fiercely cling to things they wish not to be true.

    Looks like March has been a big month for a variety of unconnected busts. You know guys, one thing I've noticed is that some of the girls out on AA are looking very very young. Most of them, I think, are from LA or Vegas, but since most of those girls are typically trafficked I wouldn't doubt there were some young ones in the mix. Time to stay with ones you know or just take a break.

    https://www.kiro7.com/news/video-som...HRDL7FUVJ62SA/
    Meanwhile the poop and needles multiply.

  6. #544

    She needs a new name


  7. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    You the real mvp LOL. Fuck that alert happy grinch stole Christmas looking *****. Poor white goth trash thinking she is upscale lmao. Get a grip, you're a cheap *****, don't act all uppity.
    Truer words were never spoken! That place is so vanilla now and biased against hobbyists, no pussy or provider pics threads, and they remove many negative reviews just to cater to their constituents. It has sunk so low that the most interesting thread in discussions is some retired guy traveling through the SW and posting pics of his "adventure". Really? As someone else said, I just lurk, I don't post or they would likely ban me. Fucking boring.

  8. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I got banned for being a alton TNA?

    I don't know why? I am not an alt. I think they are banning anyone with the same I. P.

    That makes no sense because I use a VPN.
    I don't interact on that board. My account has zero posts. I don't read threads. All I do is check out pics / ads when some intel comes across this board. For anything other than that the other board is poison.

  9. #541

    Everyone gone

    This is the truly frustrating thing about this hobby. Two months ago I had a rotation of five providers I truly enjoyed seeing. One I got into an argument with because she completely misinterpreted something. Of course it was all my fault. She literally thought a word meant something other than it did. When she finally figured it out she had said some pretty nasty things and I wasn't super interested anymore. Plus she had hit that stage where they start to take you for granted on some level, like the service is a little bit of an afterthought. I digress. Another one dropped off the radar and works about one day every two months and hardly responds. She'll see me but won't tell me what's up. We used to get lunch and dinner together before dates. My guess she either has a wealthy sugar daddy or serious relationship. No idea why she won't be honest. Whatever. It sucks but her life.

    One is going legit due to family issues. Another one is moving to a different state and another is also moving to a different state. This has happened to me at least five times in the nine years I've lived here. I usually have backups, but not this time. I can usually feel this shit coming, but not this time. Ahhh well to monger or not to monger. That is the question. Heh heh.

  10. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I got banned for being a alton TNA?

    I don't know why? I am not an alt. I think they are banning anyone with the same I. P.

    That makes no sense because I use a VPN.
    The mods are out of control there and obviously over-reacting. I used a different device and a VPN and was still banned for one post. Some jerkoff posted a thread bashing bob and I made a comment that wasn't rude at all, just in his defense and bam, banned.

    So, I am pretty sure they are just banning anyone who is a suspect with no proof. Assholes.

  11. #539
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Banned

    I got banned for being a alton TNA?

    I don't know why? I am not an alt. I think they are banning anyone with the same I. P.

    That makes no sense because I use a VPN.

  12. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    I started booking dates with Buffy only to cancel last minute.
    You the real mvp LOL. Fuck that alert happy grinch stole Christmas looking *****. Poor white goth trash thinking she is upscale lmao. Get a grip, you're a cheap *****, don't act all uppity.

  13. #537
    Thanks. I reported my post and requested that it be removed. I'll be more careful about this stuff next time.

    The post prior to that one is current, however.

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    I just updated my post. I searched one of the names and found the story from 2016.

    Really hate KIRO's video archive for not having any metadata.

  14. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about that. I could not find any verification of this. I'm going to take it down. Weird that it came up as March 12,2021.
    I just updated my post. I searched one of the names and found the story from 2016.

    Really hate KIRO's video archive for not having any metadata.

  15. #535
    I was wondering about that. I could not find any verification of this. I'm going to take it down. Weird that it came up as March 12,2021.

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    The documents shown on screen in that video make it look like that story is from 2016.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape