Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20071

    In his defense

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinva123  [View Original Post]
    I Agree that is sick and degrading. Not judging but what straight man wants his ass eaten. Now I see why some of these girls rob and set guys up .As much as I don't like to hear about and I don't wish it on anyone I'm seeing why. Sad dudes can't just have normal sex and leave. I don't kiss either but this as eating bullshit is how more diseases are passed. Glad I chose to be away for awhile. Damn.
    With all due respect, from beginning to end, all the points that that you made were very flawed.

    Regarding the first portion: A man's sexual orientation need not come into question regarding a consensual act between a man and a woman in the bedroom, there is no correlation between the two.

    For the second portion: You made an extreme example out of someone having their own personal kinks in the bedroom regarding your robbery statement. That can happen to anyone, no matter how much caution you exercise, so again there is no correlation between the two.

    Regarding the diseases portion: With all the frequent talk of BBJs on this thread a person should be fully aware of the risks of dealing with these women. If you don't wrap it up for everything that is done over your visit but still choose to worry about diseases, that burden of responsibility is on you, not any of the men who came before you.

  2. #20070

    Don't knock it till you try it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinva123  [View Original Post]
    I Agree that is sick and degrading. Not judging but what straight man wants his ass eaten. Now I see why some of these girls rob and set guys up .As much as I don't like to hear about and I don't wish it on anyone I'm seeing why. Sad dudes can't just have normal sex and leave. I don't kiss either but this as eating bullshit is how more diseases are passed. Glad I chose to be away for awhile. Damn.
    I was of the same mind until I hit up an AMP in Atlanta a few years back. After a very thorough table shower and a good massage, negotiated for a BJ and she went at it. Hands up and down, ball sucking, the works. Then one minute she's jacking it and teabagging me and suddenly she shifts down and. Started a rim job. At first it startled me, but it legit felt good.

    Now it's not something I request from an AMP nor providers, but if they're willing, I'm game. (It's only happened when I shower at the provider's incall or get a TS so must be really clean and fresh).

    It even got me to venture out into getting a couple of prostate massages over the years. When done right that is a whole other level of release.

  3. #20069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinva123  [View Original Post]
    I Agree that is sick and degrading. Not judging but what straight man wants his ass eaten. Now I see why some of these girls rob and set guys up .As much as I don't like to hear about and I don't wish it on anyone I'm seeing why. Sad dudes can't just have normal sex and leave. I don't kiss either but this as eating bullshit is how more diseases are passed. Glad I chose to be away for awhile. Damn.
    No offense dude but judging is exactly what your doing. Your thing is not another guys thing and honestly WTF is normal sex? Anal normal? Doggy? Mish? You are with prostitutes this is what they do. Chill out.

  4. #20068
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...y/507900010900

    Thanks in advance.
    I would skip this one if I were you. Very dirty sketchy notel, mechanical and rushed, you may be into it but huge Bush, sagging belly with lots of miles on it and hygiene wasnt the best. Will not repeat. Seemed like a nice enough girl and was a tight fit so YMMV.

  5. #20067
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...y/507900010900

    Thanks in advance.
    Yeah I seen her. Great time. Met her off of bells rd. Would def go back.

  6. #20066
    Look at you bums getting bent out of shape about a girl eating ass. You'll stick your dick in her mouth after she's sucked a mile of other dicks that very day but she eats one ass and gasp that's awful.

  7. #20065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    There are reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...y/507900010900

    Thanks in advance.
    Search slim and sassy or by her name Aubrey. There is a review only a couple days old on her if you scroll back. There are multiple Aubreys mentioned, so you have to figure out which one is her. Pics are accurate, nice figure, stays at hooters hotel. Mixed reviews on performance, most will agree easy to talk to. Standard rates, negotiable. Pay her a visit and tell us how it went.

  8. #20064

    Any reviews on this one

    Anybody seen her.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...y/507900010900

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #20063
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifested  [View Original Post]
    Like, why would you even say such a thing here and not say and she fulfilled some personal fetishes. I mean nobody is kissing her, but nobody wants the thought of getting their dick suck after she ate some ass.

    I've recently caught up with staxx and luckily it was before your post. Let her ride me to completion. She got really into and was happy at the end.

    Saw Lynn a few weeks ago. Decided to have her do an outfit change for me which ended with her looking up at me with a CBJ until finished in the bag. Always a cloud pleaser.
    I Agree that is sick and degrading. Not judging but what straight man wants his ass eaten. Now I see why some of these girls rob and set guys up .As much as I don't like to hear about and I don't wish it on anyone I'm seeing why. Sad dudes can't just have normal sex and leave. I don't kiss either but this as eating bullshit is how more diseases are passed. Glad I chose to be away for awhile. Damn.

  10. #20062

    Two

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/182977431194

    If nobody had seen. I get to sample one this weekend. Will post.
    Seen both but not together. One is Lacy or whatever name she uses. The one with the piercing eyes. The other I saw at her place in Dewitt, almost an hour from Richmond. Real freak but nasty body. Big gut and scant but had no oral limit. So both could be fun. Be careful.

  11. #20061

    Sarah / Anne

    Did another HH with her today. She seems to have taken down her STG ad. Had another great session. MSOG. And yes, she ate my ass. Sorry to those offended like my post about Staxx. Great gal. Chatty. But sure knows how to please.

  12. #20060

    Two

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/182977431194

    If nobody had seen. I get to sample one this weekend. Will post.

  13. #20059

    Thorough

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Most I see eat my ass. In fact very very few don't. Sorry.
    Man, her tongue was so far up my ass, she was able to tell that I had corn for lunch!

  14. #20058

    Victorya

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4813906.htm

    I just had an amazing time with this spinner. High price but worth it. No hh available and didn't try Greek but never heard the word no. Lots of dfk daty etc. Bbj was terrific.

    Stay safe.

  15. #20057

    Time of Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth777  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I have learned pretty early never to schedule a time or date, as many of these providers won't honor it unless they'rea true professional. Your best bet is to only call them when you're ready to go at that moment. Hopefully nobody messages her with a better offer before you get there or a client she's close with doesn't hit her up.
    I'll just add that the time of day is another factor. I usually try to schedule first thing in the morning before others get a chance. Rarely have double booking conflicts as a result. Also do it early cause I want to be their first for the day. I like them fresh and tight. I usually try between 8 and 11 am but the earlier the better. Only main issue I run into now is them waking up to verify the scheduled appointment. Can't win every time in this hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape