Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,356 to 17,370 of 37366
-
03-27-21 18:08 #20011Senior Member

Posts: 349Lmao
So I called this one today. Sent her a text. First question she asked was where was I located?. I am in Richmond but I said Chesapeake. We chatted, then she sent me her address in Chesapeake. LOL. I asked why she was advertising in Richmond if she was 2 hrs away. She said she could come to me if I wanted. LOL. I said sure. THATS when she asked for a deposit to confirm the booking. LOL. So I fronted her out as a fake, I guess this scammer was having a slow day, we went back and forth for a bit % at &. Finally I told the person that I had kept them on long enough to trace the IP address and # and the authorities were notified. SILENCE. Was golden. The 2 links below are active at the time of the post, please read the BIO, they are IDENTICAL. LOL. Learn brothers to pay attention to the details. If the first thing they ask is "Where are you", GUARENTEED is a scammer and going to ask for a deposit. I was bored so I screwed with them for about an hour. Figured saved another less experienced monger a little hassle. If you catch one, drag them out for a while, maybe will this will help slow them down some.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13085491 DID image search on Google, name is Isabella Ramirez.... not in Richmond
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13085322 This pic is of Jana Fox porn start
Remember these 2 ads are fake and from the same scammer, numbers maybe different but they are probably using multiple phone text apps. Be smart, get educated, use your brains before the little brain gets you into trouble, if you see a RED Flag, MOVE ON. Eventually we can get rid of them or at least slow them down and the real ones will get thru to us. Be safe.
-
03-27-21 17:22 #20010Regular Member

Posts: 17Can't Find Link
I lost it. 😢.
Originally Posted by BuleGila
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 16:06 #20009Senior Member

Posts: 353Sarah
Anna-Gunn is the Sarah that I commented on a few days ago. Total airhead blonde but means well and likes to please. Only monkey that I know of is she hits the bottle. Her place in the fan is a total disaster, so messy and unorganized. I’ve seen her twice in the past month at .60 one time and .8o another so don’t overpay.
Originally Posted by Wysiwug
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 14:48 #20008Senior Member

Posts: 146Kory Love
When you say everything is safe does that mean CBJ vs BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Drugrepva
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-21 14:31 #20007Regular Member

Posts: 17Real pics?!
Dude! Are those pics real?! Does she look like that in person? If so she is hot!
Originally Posted by Manifested
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 14:24 #20006Senior Member

Posts: 1449Just noticed
I've really been seeing it over past week or so but looks like a lot of traveling providers will be coming thru in April / May. I know they are not everyone's thing and can be a little pricey but if you see one please review or send me a pm. I'm gunna pull trigger on at least two but if opportunity comes might be persuaded to see more. Lmao. Tryst and Eros have been my go to but Social media helps too. Be safe.
-
03-27-21 14:19 #20005Regular Member

Posts: 17Tinka Bella
Tell me more about Tinka, looked at the link you sent. She looks hot! Are the pictures accurate and is she worth the ride?
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 11:42 #20004Senior Member

Posts: 123Respect
I could not agree more. YMMV.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 10:02 #20003Senior Member

Posts: 452My place
I prefer my place for lots of reasons but would never invite any girl over if she wasn't reviewed here or referred.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 09:20 #20002Senior Member

Posts: 694Thanks J
This is exactly why YMMV is almost always relevant. To each their own in terms of what trips your trigger. That said, I'm always a little leery of "This girl is the best" reviews. They're a lot like the scam ads you see on Facebook. If it sounds too good to be true. It probably is.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 00:21 #20001Banned Member

Posts: 105Sarah?
Is this the same person? https://tryst.link/escort/anna-gunn I guess to each his own; not nit picking but I have no complaints when I have seen her.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 23:43 #20000Senior Member

Posts: 313Same as Salt, I saw her a couple years back on Willis and was not impressed enough to repeat. She's probably 200 lbs now and can be seen walking on Midlothian and be had for 60 or less.
Originally Posted by RvaFun00
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 22:58 #19999Senior Member

Posts: 1449Had to reschedule but hopefully soon.
Originally Posted by TheEagle20
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 22:49 #19998Senior Member

Posts: 1449Absolutely bra. Waste that first one because that ass looks amazing! Please post because I've been wanting to see her for awhile now. I think I tried one time no response. Good luck and just remember be confident and smash the fuck out of her.
Originally Posted by TheEagle20
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 22:04 #19997Regular Member

Posts: 17Did she squirt?
Saw on her profile she saw d she squirts? Did she squirt for you? I absolutely love that.
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






